New Scientific Evidence for the Existence of God

I guess it started sinking in to them that an intelligent designer makes more sense then does the random chance through mutations do, about lifes process.

Not to mention the evdence does support intelligent design and not Neo darwinism, they just can't bring themselves to admit it.

What evidence supports intelligent design over evolution? What is the scientific, falsifiable tenants of the intelligent design theory?

I really wish you'd stop discounting all the evidence for evolution every five minutes, as if no one's even bothered to link you to stuff.

Ok,fair enough.

The Giraffe,according to evolutionist they believe that the Giraffe evoled in to a long necked animal so he could eat the leaves on the trees. Now according to the evolutionist, evolution is a long drawn out process.

The Giraffe has a huge heart it could weigh in at about 25 pounds roughly. But the reason the heart is so big because it needed a power heart to pump that blood against gravity up that long neck.

The Giraffe one day realized oh crap, i can eat the leaves on tall trees but i have a problem. If i bend over to drink water all the blood would come rushing to my head and blow my brains out of my ears, so i better evolve something so i can drink.

The Giraffe evolved to where these valves would close off the blood flow so he could bend down to get a drink of water. But the Giraffe while bending over saw a pride of lions coming at him and he suddenly raised his head real fast and ran about three steps and passed out from the lack of oxygen to his brain. When the Giraffe came back to his right mind he said, wow i have to evolve something to where i can raise my head fast so i don't pass out anymore. So the Giraffe did just that, he evolved this little sponge in his brain that would store up this oxygenated blood so when he raised his head quickly he would no longer pass out.

Was this an act of design or an act of random chance through mutations ?

1. First the draft would need to evolve the long neck.

2. Then the giraffe needed to evolve so the valves would close so when it could bend to get a drink.

3. Then the giraffe would need to evolve again to obtain that sponge that would hold oxygenated blood,so the giraffe could quickly pick up it's head and not pass out.

If these things didn't exist at creation of the giraffe there would be no giraffes alive. They would have went extinct, Because it would have starved waiting to grow the long neck to eat the leafs. The giraffe would be extinct waiting to evolve the valves to close off so he could bend to get a drink. The giraffe would have went extinct waiting for that sponge to evolve because he would have passed out when he quickly raised his head. Then the pride of lions would have eaten him.

:eusa_eh: Did you really just copy and paste an earlier post to me? Didn't I actually answer this exact post ages ago in another thread? And this doesn't actually do anything to discount the loads of evidence I've linked you to.

Do you have any actually new rebuttals, or are we going to go around and around again until you get tired of posting the same crap?

What evidence supports intelligent design over evolution? What is the scientific, falsifiable tenants of the intelligent design theory?

I really wish you'd stop discounting all the evidence for evolution every five minutes, as if no one's even bothered to link you to stuff.

Ok,fair enough.

The Giraffe,according to evolutionist they believe that the Giraffe evoled in to a long necked animal so he could eat the leaves on the trees. Now according to the evolutionist, evolution is a long drawn out process.

The Giraffe has a huge heart it could weigh in at about 25 pounds roughly. But the reason the heart is so big because it needed a power heart to pump that blood against gravity up that long neck.

The Giraffe one day realized oh crap, i can eat the leaves on tall trees but i have a problem. If i bend over to drink water all the blood would come rushing to my head and blow my brains out of my ears, so i better evolve something so i can drink.

The Giraffe evolved to where these valves would close off the blood flow so he could bend down to get a drink of water. But the Giraffe while bending over saw a pride of lions coming at him and he suddenly raised his head real fast and ran about three steps and passed out from the lack of oxygen to his brain. When the Giraffe came back to his right mind he said, wow i have to evolve something to where i can raise my head fast so i don't pass out anymore. So the Giraffe did just that, he evolved this little sponge in his brain that would store up this oxygenated blood so when he raised his head quickly he would no longer pass out.

2. Then the giraffe needed to evolve so the valves would close so when it could bend to get a drink.

3. Then the giraffe would need to evolve again to obtain that sponge that would hold oxygenated blood,so the giraffe could quickly pick up it's head and not pass out.

If these things didn't exist at creation of the giraffe there would be no giraffes alive. They would have went extinct, Because it would have starved waiting to grow the long neck to eat the leafs. The giraffe would be extinct waiting to evolve the valves to close off so he could bend to get a drink. The giraffe would have went extinct waiting for that sponge to evolve because he would have passed out when he quickly raised his head. Then the pride of lions would have eaten him.

:eusa_eh: Did you really just copy and paste an earlier post to me? Didn't I actually answer this exact post ages ago in another thread? And this doesn't actually do anything to discount the loads of evidence I've linked you to.

Do you have any actually new rebuttals, or are we going to go around and around again until you get tired of posting the same crap?

Yeah it's troublesome for you to be reminded how design is a much better explanation :lol:

Ok,fair enough.

Yeah it's troublesome for you to be reminded how design is a much better explanation :lol:

No, it's a waste of time when you keep posting the same stupid debunked posts time after time after time.

Go to a library and start reading a book on biology. You severely need it.

Ok,fair enough.

Repeating the same nonsense for 2000 years is not an explanation. If someone came along and changed the names and dates with a story as bogus as the bible and offered it to you, you would laugh at it. Your bullshit doesn't get a pass just because it is old.

Forum List

Back