Zone1 For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

That's not exactly widespread ... most Christians, like myself, would rather hold up a better example for you ... and then let you decide if you want to inquire ... though I'm sure you know where to go to ask about doctrine ...

Most of us blindly believe hurricanes spin counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern ... and it's not because of pseudo-forces ... anymore than the magic in the Bible ...
"Most" Christians are not great examples of human behavior

What if the "evidence" isn't 100% true? Should we accept it anyway?
What is actually inside a black hole, something that has never actually been seen?
How many theories of the universe are there? Which one has been proven to be 100% correct?
Is their proof that lowering CO2 will lower the temperatures and save life on the planet?
Is man an offshoot of apes and has the absolute missing link been found?
Has there been proof that our souls do not exist after death and where is the proof?
Have you shown any evidence that God does not exist?
Religious people get all pissed off when I use the term "God Theory"

What if the "evidence" isn't 100% true? Should we accept it anyway?
What is actually inside a black hole, something that has never actually been seen?
How many theories of the universe are there? Which one has been proven to be 100% correct?
Is their proof that lowering CO2 will lower the temperatures and save life on the planet?
Is man an offshoot of apes and has the absolute missing link been found?
Has there been proof that our souls do not exist after death and where is the proof?
Have you shown any evidence that God does not exist?
While it is possible to prove a negative sometimes to prove that there are no gads would require a total understanding of the universe and currenty we only have a working knowledge of about 5% of all the matter and energy in the known universe.

You seem to think our ignorance about the known universe is proof of a god.

Then why judge the religion based on the acts of it's adherents? ... if no one stole, there wouldn't be rules against stealing ... but humans are prone to theft, so we do have rules ...
You do know there have been laws against stealing and murder before the bible was written?

Why is it you think that before the bible was written that people were lawless animals?

I was just pointing out that just because a person says they are Christian in no way means they are good example to anyone.

You do know there have been laws against stealing and murder before the bible was written?

Why is it you think that before the bible was written that people were lawless animals?

I was just pointing out that just because a person says they are Christian in no way means they are good example to anyone.

These were laws before writing, there were laws before humans ... or do you think the Earth is only 6,000 years old or something ...

{hand wave] ... you use hyperbole because you know you're wrong ... otherwise you'd stick to facts, or do the facts also say you're wrong? ...

The fruits of the tree?

Cool, then we can blame genocide on the Theory of Evolution ... you know, survival of the fittest means we get to pick who's fittest ... why Jews and Slavs were murdered during WWII ... they're not fit to live in Europe ...

Gotta gotta purge that gene pool ..

These were laws before writing, there were laws before humans ... or do you think the Earth is only 6,000 years old or something ...

{hand wave] ... you use hyperbole because you know you're wrong ... otherwise you'd stick to facts, or do the facts also say you're wrong? ...
There were no laws before humans made them. Laws are a human construct.

I believe in having a better educated population that doesn't blindly believe in stuff without evidence. They have the personal choice but would look retarded and the concept of shame for holding such.
The existence of God is based on faith. Our country was better when more people believed in Christ.

Perhaps this is linked to an increased realization that the traditional concepts of "God" are so unbelievably childish.
Whether or not a supreme entity exists may be another matter.

Forum List

Back