Zone1 For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

This is wonderful. No one should ever accept anything without doubt and without evidence. I think this number needs to go down without proof as it is a failure of our educational system that allows for such uneducated opinions.

I believe in having a better educated population that doesn't blindly believe in stuff without evidence. They have the personal choice but would look retarded and the concept of shame for holding such.

That's not exactly widespread ... most Christians, like myself, would rather hold up a better example for you ... and then let you decide if you want to inquire ... though I'm sure you know where to go to ask about doctrine ...

Most of us blindly believe hurricanes spin counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern ... and it's not because of pseudo-forces ... anymore than the magic in the Bible ...

For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

This is wonderful. No one should ever accept anything without doubt and without evidence. I think this number needs to go down without proof as it is a failure of our educational system that allows for such uneducated opinions.

What if the "evidence" isn't 100% true? Should we accept it anyway?
What is actually inside a black hole, something that has never actually been seen?
How many theories of the universe are there? Which one has been proven to be 100% correct?
Is their proof that lowering CO2 will lower the temperatures and save life on the planet?
Is man an offshoot of apes and has the absolute missing link been found?
Has there been proof that our souls do not exist after death and where is the proof?
Have you shown any evidence that God does not exist?

I believe in having a better educated population that doesn't blindly believe in stuff without evidence. They have the personal choice but would look retarded and the concept of shame for holding such.
Like the "climate change" proponents who say temperatures will be lower if we eliminate CO2 which is a pollution as climate change fruitcakes claim? supposedly it is the more educated persons who believe CO2 is a pollutant. Yet, if it goes lower, there will be more and more desserts and less life on the planet. CO2 is necessary for vegetation to flourish. The more CO2, the more vegetation. Yet, the more educated persons want to eliminate CO2. Stupid!

You believe that men can get pregnant.

LOL

You tell me how many Covid vaccines and boosters you received "without doubt and without evidence" and I'll tell you about my faith in God. How about that?

PS--God is not a spike protein now swimming in my blood, potentially causing all kinds of auto-immune disorders, heart issues and cancer.

Says the male that claims to be a biological female.
Goddamn CLOWN WORLD bro

Right.

And look at all those who squeal about how a virgin can't give birth but a man can get pregnant. :laughing0301:

Most of us blindly believe hurricanes spin counter-clockwise in the Northern Hemisphere and clockwise in the Southern
Non idiots believe it because they've been presented with repeatable evidence, rather than blindly.

Forum List

Back