Zone1 For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

... why Jews and Slavs were murdered during WWII ... they're not fit to live in Europe ...
And this whole shit - finds it's feeding grounds in religion - always amazing as to how fast religious people forget - or try to dispute the fact that Hitler, Stalin were raised Christians - the latter even attending priest seminars. And Osama bin Laden has nothing to do with religion either - according to you, right?

All these three Monos are killer and murder preaching religions - and their God is by far the meanest creature ever to leave his marks on the planet - total obliteration of mankind - Your Noah guy can tell you all about it.

Perhaps this is linked to an increased realization that the traditional concepts of "God" are so unbelievably childish.
Whether or not a supreme entity exists may be another matter.
Or, it could be linked to no real education of the Bible and lack of study. People only given a brief education of math will think of math as simple arithmetic. In school, children probably learn more about Aesop's fables--and they learn very little about Aesop's fables. Children and teens need some good theology/philosophy classes.

And this whole shit - finds it's feeding grounds in religion - always amazing as to how fast religious people forget - or try to dispute the fact that Hitler, Stalin were raised Christians
This amazes you? Have you never read all the posts here that begin with, "I went to Catholic school, and knew by the time I was twelve there was no God..."

When I was in Catholic school, this was taught flat out. In our groups of four we were told the reality was that only one of us would retain our faith.

Genesis teaches us that humans can choose to know good and they can choose to know evil. Stalin and Hitler are a great example of those who not only chose not to keep the faith, but also chose to know evil. Raising children in any faith is no guarantee they will not become monsters. Raising children without faith is no guarantee they will not become monsters. Humans are what they are.

Someone here noted just recently that if we always behaved, rules would not be necessary. Think about it. We are the only animal on the face of the earth that needs rules to guide our behavior.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

This is wonderful. No one should ever accept anything without doubt and without evidence. I think this number needs to go down without proof as it is a failure of our educational system that allows for such uneducated opinions.

Kook

Are people who have testes men?
1685454194659.png

Then men can get pregnant.

For the first time ever in modern American history, those who have "no doubt" about the existence of God has dropped to just under 50%.

This is wonderful. No one should ever accept anything without doubt and without evidence. I think this number needs to go down without proof as it is a failure of our educational system that allows for such uneducated opinions.

finding something real to believe in than the forgeries and fallacies of the desert religions - they have always used for political expediency, persecution and victimization of the innocent.

Or, it could be linked to no real education of the Bible and lack of study. People only given a brief education of math will think of math as simple arithmetic. In school, children probably learn more about Aesop's fables--and they learn very little about Aesop's fables. Children and teens need some good theology/philosophy classes.
The Bible most certainly be part of public education. Seeing as the dominant religions and an enormous quantity of art are based upon this work, it demands study in American schools. The problem, as always in America, is that reasoned, balanced examination will always be replaced by vehement dogma, religious and ideological.

We should accept it as the explanation which currently has the most evidence supporting it.
Whose evidence? You can’t see the wind but you know it exists. I feel the Holy Ghost even though I can’t see Him. The wind blows around stuff. The Holy Ghost has allowed me to see the brightness of Heaven and feel warmth and comfort in distress and darkness.

Religious people get all pissed off when I use the term "God Theory"
Why? The evidence for God exists. Just not in the same way we would have to prove the Big Bang Theory for those who require empirical evidence. A lot of people accept the Big Bang Theory simply because they read it in a book. I would say they take it on faith if that is the case. Same with the other positions a posed.

Forum List

Back