Put the fun back in fundamentalism

Yes, because other faiths do not follow their strict adherence to the laws/rules of their faith. There can be no no tolerance for other viewpoints or practices.

• Banned
"Let a wave of hatred wash over you. We have a biblical duty, we are called by God, to conquer this country." Randall Terry, Operation Rescue

"In winning a nation to the gospel, the sword as well as the pen must be used. Democracy is a heresy against God." RJ Rushdoony

Why Fundamentalism is Wrong

Last edited:
  • Banned
Okay..........tell me..........

Why is it that fundamentalists hate democracy and this country?

I didn't say they all do, but if you look at the quotes from RJ Rushdoony, a Christian Reconstructionist/Domionist, he does.

Same is true for the woman preacher on the Jesus Camp documentary. She thinks democracy is problematic. Preacher Fisher had the kids smash cups with hammers to symbolize this little "army of God" destroying America's legal system to replace it with theocratic laws.

Last edited:

Most people don't like being ruled by mobs.:dunno:

However, I don't see much evidence of fundamentalist hating this nation, unless you mean Islamic fundamentalists.

However, I don't see much evidence of fundamentalist hating this nation, unless you mean Islamic fundamentalists.

You may have missed the documentary, "Jesus Camp". That preacher came right and stated that democracy is wrong and that those kids needed to train to be an "Army of God" smashing our legal system and replacing it with a biblical one.

"Democracy is a heresy against God." RJ Rushdoony

Last edited:

You may have missed the documentary, "Jesus Camp". That preacher came right and stated that democracy is wrong and that those kids needed to train to be an "Army of God" smashing our legal system and replacing it with a biblical one.
:lol:

Maybe you missed 9/11/2001.

I certainly did. I try to avoid documentaries that aren't uplifting.

And Democracy is wrong. Which is why our Founders didn't create a Democracy. They created a Republic.

I certainly did. I try to avoid documentaries that aren't uplifting.

And Democracy is wrong. Which is why our Founders didn't create a Democracy. They created a Republic.
Yup, a constitutional republic.

If we smash our legal system to institute the bible into law, I doubt we will be a constitutional republic any longer.

If we smash our legal system to institute the bible into law, I doubt we will be a constitutional republic any longer.

The Bible doesnt need to be made into law. There is no power in that.

The power of godliness is found in individuals choosing to obey the commandments of their own accord and without compulsion or the use of force.

The Bible doesnt need to be made into law. There is no power in that.

The power of godliness is found in individuals choosing to obey the commandments of their own accord and without compulsion or the use of force.

The strength of America, is we are free to practice whatever religion we choose, or no religion at all.

The Jesus Camp people do not want us to have a constitutional government at all. They seek theocracy.

You are completely welcome to consider the bible a powerful piece of writing, and I am free to tell you it leaves me cold.

What I'm talking about is having freedom for all. I wish the Left Behind crowd would ascend and leave the rest of us in peace.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back