NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

got nothing to do with Parents as that's just a bit of Emotion that you throw in Alang .

As usual, you lie and/or you're too lazy to actually look at the poll. The poll shows a maj disapproves of both Trump on immigration and his wall. And a maj wants a Dreamer deal. Breibart's lie is based upon a maj sees a Humanitarian and/or Security "crisis" at the border.

And over 60% want comprehensive immigration reform, btw.
Creat your own post about that part of the poll, this is about most swing voters are against more immigration which democrats are for.. you LOSE LOSER

We have child abuse every day in this country-yet we focus on these illegal kids-why?
Children are innocent and their abuse is illegal and immoral and should never be ignored. We focus on these 'illegal kids' because they are 'guests' of our gov't, meaning their treatment is a reflection on the country.
Oh bullocks. They are not guests of anyone. Be nice to them. Give them a bottle of water and a baloney sandwich and send them home.

As usual, you lie and/or you're too lazy to actually look at the poll. The poll shows a maj disapproves of both Trump on immigration and his wall. And a maj wants a Dreamer deal. Breibart's lie is based upon a maj sees a Humanitarian and/or Security "crisis" at the border.

Creat your own post about that part of the poll, this is about most swing voters are against more immigration which democrats are for.. you LOSE LOSER
It's not my fault you're a lazy liar. take some fucking responsibility you smirking punk

It's not my fault you're a lazy liar. take some fucking responsibility you smirking punk
Where did I lie? Swing voters are against MORE IMMIGRATION

got nothing to do with Parents as that's just a bit of Emotion that you throw in Alang .
I note your total lack of empathy for those less fortunate than you are. I mean you won the lottery and get to live in this great country, screw everyone else.

Gee. Immigrants who can’t speak English. That never happened before in the history of this country!
Sure but they tried to learn quickly....

Just like immigrants today.
You obviously don’t live anywhere near Latino or Afro immigrants haha

Wrong. Very, very wrong.
I’m very right, I work in restaurants they have not assimilated , Haitians have not assimilated

Your personal fear, ignorance, and general stupidity have nothing to do with the fact that immigrants today are, in fact, assimilating. You've admitted that you are afraid to even talk to your coworkers, so you are hardly in a position to evaluate people you know nothing about on the large or small scale.

I note your total lack of empathy for those less fortunate than you are. I mean you won the lottery and get to live in this great country, screw everyone else.
--------------------------------- you are an EMOTIONAL person and shouldn't be taken seriously Alang .

Sure but they tried to learn quickly....

Just like immigrants today.
You obviously don’t live anywhere near Latino or Afro immigrants haha

Wrong. Very, very wrong.
I’m very right, I work in restaurants they have not assimilated , Haitians have not assimilated

Your personal fear, ignorance, and general stupidity have nothing to do with the fact that immigrants today are, in fact, assimilating. You've admitted that you are afraid to even talk to your coworkers, so you are hardly in a position to evaluate people you know nothing about on the large or small scale.
I just want a opportunity to work in the over restricted city of Boston, where black Americans are struggling and I’m
One of the very few that grew up with them.. we are just asking for our towns not be flooded with low wage workers and kids that can’t speak English. Sit down and learn something

What do you care? You dropped out long ago. And if you had the ability to read the post, you would see that he was calling for legal, not illegal immigration. Most LEGAL immigrants are worth - as students and as human beings - three little punks the likes of you.
... they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. ...

Wrong. They go to schools near where they live, just like everyone else.
Latinos have migrated to urban area for one reason.. WELFARE AND RESOURCES!
....o?

Wrong again, kid.
You are clueless tiny and offer nothing. I’m in the inner city, I know more about face then [sic] you will ever know .. sit down and learn

You keep your head down and glare out from under your eyebrows at coworkers you are afraid to speak with. I work very closely every day with the exact populations in question. I know what I'm talking about. You only know what you are afraid of.

Latinos, just like other immigrant groups now and throughout American history, tend to gather in urban areas where they can find social and ethnic support groups to aid in the process of acclimating and eventually assimilating. It was thus with the Irish, the Italians, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilians, and now Mexicans, Haitians, Dominicans, Central Americans and all other immigrant groups.

Stop wallowing in your ignorance.

... they flooded black schools because they knew black parents wouldn’t complain.. ...

....o?

Wrong again, kid.
You are clueless tiny and offer nothing. I’m in the inner city, I know more about face then [sic] you will ever know .. sit down and learn

You keep your head down and glare out from under your eyebrows at coworkers you are afraid to speak with. I work very closely every day with the exact populations in question. I know what I'm talking about. You only know what you are afraid of.

Latinos, just like other immigrant groups now and throughout American history, tend to gather in urban areas where they can find social and ethnic support groups to aid in the process of acclimating and eventually assimilating. It was thus with the Irish, the Italians, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilians, and now Mexicans, Haitians, Dominicans, Central Americans and all other immigrant groups.

But they don’t, I live here grew up with them, went to school with them.. you are on our outside trying to understand.. you are afraid of republicans it’s why you lie to new immigrants and tell them not to assimilate. You think you are protected lol you are not

Yep, my grandparents when they immigrated to Brooklyn, NY had their own little Italian American neighborhood, who welcomed them.... an Italian American News Paper in Italian, the Grocery store clerks spoke Italian, the Bakery where they got their fresh Italian Bread daily from, were also Italian Americans... my grandmother never learned English... well, she learned as much as she could for an old person, but my grandfather did learn English, well enough to communicate... and I did not know much Italian, at all when I first met them, we just communicated with our hands and eyes... :lol: or I screamed, Mom... can you tell grandmom this... or tell her that.... and my mom was the interpreter.... Man oh man, I wish they were alive today, with all of these translators on the internet that we could have used to talk...
Woman stayed in the house where they belong,, but if your gran ma ever tried to get a job she would have been told to speak English or GTFO
:rolleyes:

My grandmother worked for 15 years, from age 60 until 75, then she went on to live for another 12 years after she retired. She worked in a coat factory, in Manhattan's garment district, took the subway there every day.... my grandfather did not work for anyone else.... he tried, but hated not being the boss or owner, could not stand working for someone else, so he bought row houses, and fixed them up and then sold them for a ton more money... all before flipping homes became a fashion.... shoot, he might have started the trend! :p

But the factory my grandmother worked at, LOVED HER, even though she did not speak English... the lady next to her, spoke both Italian and English, and her immediate boss spoke both languages as well.... she went to work, because she liked to keep busy, and liked the companionship of the lady co worker and her boss
Well if it was between 1920-1980 she was either very lucky or Kept her mouth shut lol
My people would have been like speak English or GTFO. Especially in NY ,, American Italians were huge in making sure people spoke English

Wrong, absolutely wrong.
Again I am from there areas deep rooted families.. you are not

Yes, I am. And I have shoes older than you, boy, so you might want to learn when to shut up until you grow up a little.

Woman stayed in the house where they belong,, but if your gran ma ever tried to get a job she would have been told to speak English or GTFO

My grandmother worked for 15 years, from age 60 until 75, then she went on to live for another 12 years after she retired. She worked in a coat factory, in Manhattan's garment district, took the subway there every day.... my grandfather did not work for anyone else.... he tried, but hated not being the boss or owner, could not stand working for someone else, so he bought row houses, and fixed them up and then sold them for a ton more money... all before flipping homes became a fashion.... shoot, he might have started the trend! :p

But the factory my grandmother worked at, LOVED HER, even though she did not speak English... the lady next to her, spoke both Italian and English, and her immediate boss spoke both languages as well.... she went to work, because she liked to keep busy, and liked the companionship of the lady co worker and her boss
Well if it was between 1920-1980 she was either very lucky or Kept her mouth shut lol
My people would have been like speak English or GTFO. Especially in NY ,, American Italians were huge in making sure people spoke English

Wrong, absolutely wrong.

Yes, I am. And I have shoes older than you, boy, so you might want to learn when to shut up until you grow up a little.
Stop encouraging nazi behavior and I will shit up until then you will be stepped on

....o?

Wrong again, kid.

But they don’t,......

Yes, they do. I teach them and their families everyday and, unlike you, I understand the assimilation process. You can't claim to know people you admit you are afraid to speak with.

I've also been a Republican much longer than you've been alive, so you can let go of that line as well, boy. I was actually working on Republican campaigns long before you were ever born.

As even you should see by now, there is no bullshit you can try to fling that I won't call you on, boy.

Wrong, absolutely wrong.

Stop encouraging nazi behavior...

What do you think you mean by that, boy?

Because they keep getting let in. It's quite easy to figure out, if one cared to actually fix the border issue.
The fix will require compromise. A dirty word in our current environment.
How do you compromise over illegal immigrants?
Don't deport a family that has lived in the US for years, has never gotten into trouble, has been gainfully employed or started a business, etc. In short, the kind of family that is an asset to the community.

....o?

Wrong again, kid.

But they don’t,......

Yes, they do. I teach them and their families everyday and, unlike you, I understand the assimilation process. You can't claim to know people you admit you are afraid to speak with.

I've also been a Republican much longer than you've been alive, so you can let go of that line as well, boy. I was actually working on Republican campaigns long before you were ever born.

As even you should see by now, there is no bullshit you can try to fling that I won't call you on, boy.
My sisters are Puerto Rican lol go away moron..
You work with them .. I have to live with them, compete with them as they lower wages refuse to assimilate, destroyed American inner city schools..
You are ignorant to the facts.. sit down and listen .. are you afraid of losing your job?? Lol coward

Forum List

Back