NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

Because they keep getting let in. It's quite easy to figure out, if one cared to actually fix the border issue.
The fix will require compromise. A dirty word in our current environment.
How do you compromise over illegal immigrants?
Don't deport a family that has lived in the US for years, has never gotten into trouble, has been gainfully employed or started a business, etc. In short, the kind of family that is an asset to the community.
So your idea of compromise is incentive to come here and try not to get caught?

America is full. Not only should be stop Illegal assholes from coming here but we should greatly reduce the number of legal ones.

Only allow immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions.

Maybe have a couple of thousand slots each year for really successful people that will be job producers here.

Definitely stop Black and Brown. We have too many of them already.

Because they keep getting let in. It's quite easy to figure out, if one cared to actually fix the border issue.
Don't deport a family that has lived in the US for years, has never gotten into trouble, has been gainfully employed or started a business, etc. In short, the kind of family that is an asset to the community.
My idea of compromise is to put your ideology in your pocket and deal with the world as it is, not the way you wish it to be.

Just like immigrants today.
You obviously don’t live anywhere near Latino or Afro immigrants haha

Wrong. Very, very wrong.
I’m very right, I work in restaurants they have not assimilated , Haitians have not assimilated

Your personal fear, ignorance, and general stupidity have nothing to do with the fact that immigrants today are, in fact, assimilating. You've admitted that you are afraid to even talk to your coworkers, so you are hardly in a position to evaluate people you know nothing about on the large or small scale.
I just want a opportunity to work in the over restricted city of Boston, where black Americans are struggling and I’m
One of the very few that grew up with them.. we are just asking for our towns not be flooded with low wage workers and kids that can’t speak English. Sit down and learn something

Wrong. Very, very wrong.
I’m very right, I work in restaurants they have not assimilated , Haitians have not assimilated

Your personal fear, ignorance, and general stupidity have nothing to do with the fact that immigrants today are, in fact, assimilating. You've admitted that you are afraid to even talk to your coworkers, so you are hardly in a position to evaluate people you know nothing about on the large or small scale.
...I’m One of the very few that grew up with them...

That’s also a lie.

America is full. Not only should be stop Illegal assholes from coming here but we should greatly reduce the number of legal ones.

Only allow immigration to accommodate legitimate marriages and adoptions.

Maybe have a couple of thousand slots each year for really successful people that will be job producers here.

Definitely stop Black and Brown. We have too many of them already.

America is nowhere near full, and in the relatively near future we will be dealing with the exact opposite of the false crisis that has you so panicked.

Sure but they tried to learn quickly....

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

And YOU have not lived thru the experiences we have had that you haven't. There are always more possibilities than what you can see from where you are.

My idea of compromise is to put your ideology in your pocket and deal with the world as it is, not the way you wish it to be.
You just said you want to reward illegals that don't get caught. That's ridiculous

A priest dragged illegals across and the Pope said let all the illegals in the USA.
I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
"Humanely" is code for allow anyone who wants in to come in.
So you prefer to treat people inhumanely? You're a peach.
Only open borders douche bags believe not allowing them into our country is "inhumane."
What kind of douche bag would treat children inhumanely once they are here?
Sending them back to where they came from is inhumane?

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

Its was a great idea and should be done now.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

They should cease immigration for five years.
The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.

Not the American's share of the economy, which would be astronomical without immigration. Our per capita measures are much lower because we take in worker drones that only decrease American wages.
That might be true if the economy was zero sum game. It is not and immigration grows the economy for all. With our low birth rate and aging population, immigration is absolutely necessary just to maintain our standard of living.
It only grows the economy for the benefit of immigrants. It doesn't benefit me one bit.

You just said you want to reward illegals that don't get caught. That's ridiculous
So you would deport a family that has lived in the US for years, has never gotten into trouble, has been gainfully employed or started a business, etc. In short, the kind of family that is an asset to the community. That's cruel, ridiculous, and not in the best interests of the country.

Did you mean to say it's a net positive? What's the positive?
Skills. Ambition.
I am for immigration but I don't agree with the way it is done now. I think it is bullshit. It is too corporatist for my blood.
Cheap and illegal labor. No skills. More families on the dole. Fuck that.
We already have plenty of people with skill and ambition. Importing more only means Americans have to compete against cheap foreigners. My profession is flooded with IT people from India.
So you want low skill workers? If it is a problem for you and yours, YOU need to offer solutions-we will help you if we can.
I want no immigration, period. We simply don't need any more people in this country.
What if you traded? Prison lifers sent to exile on islands or illegal aliens deported. Can we at least get a one for one?
How would I benefit from prison lifers sent to some island?

I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
Only open borders douche bags believe not allowing them into our country is "inhumane."
I never said that.

You are right-cages bad-let them loose in the desert-better?

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

I just want a opportunity to work in the over restricted city of Boston, where black Americans are struggling and I’m
One of the very few that grew up with them.. we are just asking for our towns not be flooded with low wage workers and kids that can’t speak English. Sit down and learn something

Wrong. Very, very wrong.

...I’m One of the very few that grew up with them...

That’s also a lie.
Umm ok lol

We have child abuse every day in this country-yet we focus on these illegal kids-why?
Children are innocent and their abuse is illegal and immoral and should never be ignored. We focus on these 'illegal kids' because they are 'guests' of our gov't, meaning their treatment is a reflection on the country.
They aren't "guests." They are interlopers. They should be sent back where they came from.

You are right-cages bad-let them loose in the desert-better?
What do prison lifers have to do with illegal aliens?

Forum List

Back