NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

A priest dragged illegals across and the Pope said let all the illegals in the USA.
I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
"Humanely" is code for allow anyone who wants in to come in.
So you prefer to treat people inhumanely? You're a peach.
Only open borders douche bags believe not allowing them into our country is "inhumane."
What kind of douche bag would treat children inhumanely once they are here?
We have child abuse every day in this country-yet we focus on these illegal kids-why?

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

Its was a great idea and should be done now.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

They should cease immigration for five years.
The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.

Not the American's share of the economy, which would be astronomical without immigration. Our per capita measures are much lower because we take in worker drones that only decrease American wages.
That might be true if the economy was zero sum game. It is not and immigration grows the economy for all. With our low birth rate and aging population, immigration is absolutely necessary just to maintain our standard of living.
LEGAL IMMIGRATION! Illegals cost more than they are worth.

We have child abuse every day in this country-yet we focus on these illegal kids-why?
Children are innocent and their abuse is illegal and immoral and should never be ignored. We focus on these 'illegal kids' because they are 'guests' of our gov't, meaning their treatment is a reflection on the country.

Children are innocent and their abuse is illegal and immoral and should never be ignored. We focus on these 'illegal kids' because they are 'guests' of our gov't, meaning their treatment is a reflection on the country.
Guests? They are like vermin-unwanted, uninvited, disease carrying, future MS13. Don't want them, don't need them-their age should not be a factor in right or wrong or how we now ignore little black kids in Detroit, shooters in Chicago, or drinkers in Flint. They get scammer adults in this country-the sooner we see THEM as a problem-the better off we'll be.

In fact, we do not.
Yes we do.
Immigration is good.
Illegals are not. Incentive for illegals is not.
What's good about immigration? How do I benefit from it?
I think there is a lot of parables to debate but overall I see it as it as a net
I don't hate on the opinions in the negative though
Did you mean to say it's a net positive? What's the positive?
Skills. Ambition.
I am for immigration but I don't agree with the way it is done now. I think it is bullshit. It is too corporatist for my blood.
Cheap and illegal labor. No skills. More families on the dole. Fuck that.
We already have plenty of people with skill and ambition. Importing more only means Americans have to compete against cheap foreigners. My profession is flooded with IT people from India.
I am against labor in that way. If they are legal, they are americans.
I am against visas and shit like that.
A priest dragged illegals across and the Pope said let all the illegals in the USA.
I only found the Pope asking countries to accept migrants and for rich countries to aid poor ones. Nothing about illegal immigrants beyond a plea to treat everyone humanely. Sounds like standard Christianity to me. I couldn't find anything on a priest dragging illegals across our border. Got a link?
"Humanely" is code for allow anyone who wants in to come in.
So you prefer to treat people inhumanely? You're a peach.
Only open borders douche bags believe not allowing them into our country is "inhumane."
Incentive for illegal immigration will only increase it

Guests? They are like vermin-unwanted, uninvited, disease carrying, future MS13. Don't want them, don't need them-their age should not be a factor in right or wrong or how we now ignore little black kids in Detroit, shooters in Chicago, or drinkers in Flint. They get scammer adults in this country-the sooner we see THEM as a problem-the better off we'll be.
Yeah! Lock up those babies!

Great, but I say allow one legal in for every two illegals deported. Those with merit or means.
Well they can go to your kids schools
Legal means ALL nationalities, not just Hispanic, in fact the Hispanic per cent should be low compared to Europe or Asia.
---------------------------------------------- completely STOP All immigration , importation of all types into the USA ' TParty . ---------- just a comment .

So we keep adopting children and parents keep bringing them ILLEGALLY. Sounds like a grand plan.

No, send them back or don't let them in-declare a twilight zone-where laws are modified for common sense purposes, and keep ALL newcomers there till summoned. Oh, no candy or soda given out while staying.

these widdle invaders in the holding centers never had it so good .

Incentive for illegal immigration will only increase it
You'd think so but reality is very different. Has Trump treated illegals more humanely than Obama did? Yet the numbers of immigrants seeking amnesty has spiked under him.
Because they keep getting let in. It's quite easy to figure out, if one cared to actually fix the border issue.

So we keep adopting children and parents keep bringing them ILLEGALLY. Sounds like a grand plan.
Children are innocent. You don't punish the innocent to punish the guilty. There are other options.

Children are innocent. You don't punish the innocent to punish the guilty. There are other options.
They are no more innocent than you or I-look at our junior high schools-send them back and their problems and our problems are solved.

---------------------------------- they aren't being punished , they are being held in detention is all it is . Like I said earlier , these widdle invaders never had things as good as when they are being detained Alang .

---------------------------------- they aren't being punished , they are being held in detention is all it is . Like I said earlier , these widdle invaders never had things as good as when they are being detained Alang .
Would you want detention for your children?

------------------------------- sure , if they got caught invading a foreign land . They'd need detention for their own good and so that they can eat regular , be in nice air conditioned and heated shelters have clean water to drink , clean clothes to wear , ability to see 'doctors' , play game , watch tv and movies , sleep in clean beds and all sorts of other American taxpayer provided GOODIES . As I said , these widdle foreign invaders in Detention never had it as good as they have it in American Detention Centers Alang .

------------------------------- sure , if they got caught invading a foreign land . They'd need detention for their own good and so that they can eat regular , be in nice air conditioned and heated shelters have clean water to drink , clean clothes to wear , ability to see 'doctors' , play game , watch tv and movies , sleep in clean beds and all sorts of other American taxpayer provided GOODIES . As I said , these widdle foreign invaders in Detention never had it as good as they have it in American Detention Centers Alang .
OK, I get it. I'm just really glad you were never my parent.

Forum List

Back