NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

...This country has always had a steady influx of people and that's what made us what we are. MAGA = immigration. Or we could all learn Chinese or Hindi. If you think we have too many, what is the right number?
And now it's time to close the door for a while... oh, say, twenty years might do it, as an initial trial.

...This country has always had a steady influx of people and that's what made us what we are. MAGA = immigration. Or we could all learn Chinese or Hindi. If you think we have too many, what is the right number?
And now it's time to close the door for a while... oh, say, twenty years might do it, as an initial trial.

Not going to happen.

View attachment 273482 Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

Wow, you really are this stupid.
Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

So, you really are so stupid that you think you can determine not only the family background of every person from an old photo but also what their first language was? Even you have to feel humiliated at that level of idiocy. And what I said was that immigrants have always been here, stupid. Immigrants from many different places at different points in American history. But you don't know the first thing about American history, so it must be pretty confusing for you.
And whites assimilate!..!

That’s not what cowardly, un-American idiots like you used to say about Irish, Italians, Germans, Swedes, etc.

You’re a damn fool.
Lol well it’s kinda important we have a country that is cohesive, don’t you want a melting pot? You can’t melt if you are all divided in separate sections like how democrats want it..

Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

So, you really are so stupid that you think you can determine not only the family background of every person from an old photo but also what their first language was? Even you have to feel humiliated at that level of idiocy. And what I said was that immigrants have always been here, stupid. Immigrants from many different places at different points in American history. But you don't know the first thing about American history, so it must be pretty confusing for you.
We are talking Latinos.....!

We’ve been talking about immigrants, you racist dumbass.
Ohh now you want to create arguments we weren’t having .....

Pay attention, punk.
You can’t make up shit lol

We are talking Latinos.....!

We’ve been talking about immigrants, you racist dumbass.

Pay attention, punk.

But you keep trying, punk.

Whats wrong with turning our country into a third world sh!thole?
upload_2019-8-10_8-40-58.gif

What's that assessment based on?
Arbitrary and unilateral disgust with Liberal accommodation to Illegal Aliens, and a desire to spank both them and their beneficiaries.

That, and the strong suspicion that a multi-decade moratorium would prove for all to see that our economy will ultimately do just fine without them.

I think he was doing a WAG.

I don't think we need to close immigration, I just think we need to a) get control of our immigration, and 2) shift most of the allotments to western nations over to South Asian nations like India, Pakistan and Bengladesh if they pass a background check, a fanatic religion check and can show that they will have employment when they get here and will be on a fast track to citizenship should they not get on welfare or build a felony record.

Pay attention, punk.

But you keep trying, punk.
So you want a third world shithole doesn’t mean we do

Failed straw man.
How so? You want open borders we don’t! How’s that a straw man exactly?

Is posting straw man like yelling Racist?

...don’t you want a melting pot? ......

We have a melting pot, and it's working just fine.
The most multicultural areas in America are all high in crime..... tiny

The most densely populated, impoverished urban areas are all high in crime, idiot. They always have been.
Even in less populated towns in Massachusetts, new Hampshire and Maine where immigrants from Afro and Latin countries have seen a boom in crime look at Lewiston Maine, and Manchester New Hampshire .. the flow of crime democrats want needs to stop

I think he was doing a WAG.

I don't think we need to close immigration, I just think we need to a) get control of our immigration, and 2) shift most of the allotments to western nations over to South Asian nations like India, Pakistan and Bengladesh if they pass a background check, a fanatic religion check and can show that they will have employment when they get here and will be on a fast track to citizenship should they not get on welfare or build a felony record.
That's exactly right... it was a W(ild)-A(ssed) G(uess)... a dart thrown at the wall... a place to park the idea during the early going of any such contemplation.

We are now a nation of 330,000,000 souls... one third of a billion people... there is no imperative to continue crowding more-and-more people into our living space.

And there is certainly no reason to continue indulging Liberal immigration policies just so that they can feel good about themselves at the expense of the Republic.

If anti-Illegals advocates are told that policy A or B are discriminatory, well, then, time to close the doors altogether for a while, so that no discrimination exists.

It doesn't have to be forever... just a generation or so... 20-30 years ought to do it... to shut Liberals the phukk-up on this subject, and to rebuild several trade wage baselines.

Time for Americans to learn to do for themselves again, and to set aside an admirable but now largely inappropriate, unnecessary and bankrupt immigration tradition.

Forum List

Back