NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

...don’t you want a melting pot? ......

We have a melting pot, and it's working just fine.
The most multicultural areas in America are all high in crime..... tiny

The most densely populated, impoverished urban areas are all high in crime, idiot. They always have been.
Even in less populated towns in Massachusetts, new Hampshire and Maine where immigrants from Afro and Latin countries have seen a boom in crime look at Lewiston Maine, and Manchester New Hampshire .. the flow of crime democrats want needs to stop

Manchester has been the crime capital of NH since long before you were born, kid. And the Somali immigrants resettled in ME were relocated in the most irresponsible way possible under the idiotic obama regime, bringing poverty and isolation with them.

..., time to close the doors altogether for a while, so that no discrimination exists.

It doesn't have to be forever... just a generation or so... 20-30 years ought to do it... ....

Not going to happen.

The most densely populated, impoverished urban areas are all high in crime, idiot. They always have been.
Even in less populated towns in Massachusetts, new Hampshire and Maine where immigrants from Afro and Latin countries have seen a boom in crime look at Lewiston Maine, and Manchester New Hampshire .. the flow of crime democrats want needs to stop

Manchester has been the crime capital of NH since long before you were born, kid. And the Somali immigrants resettled in ME were relocated in the most irresponsible way possible under the idiotic obama regime, bringing poverty and isolation with them.
Africans should be relocated somewhere in Africa, or is there no place in Africa that’s ok?

Africans should be relocated somewhere in Africa, or is there no place in Africa that’s ok?

Where should we relocate you?

So why not? Why should everyone come here?

I hear parts of South Africa are decent, mostly where they play golf.

That's not what I asked you. Answer the question.

Yes it it has skyrocketed since the black and Latinos have moved in.. a local
Cop said every time he is called to a violent cries it’s always black or Latino

Link to a quote from this "local cop" you just pulled out of your ass?

Manchester has been the crime capital of NH since long before you were born, kid

Manchester has been the crime capital of NH since long before you were born, kid
What doesn’t that have to do what what I said?? lol are you a retard? It was quoted to me directly

Data Shows Racial Disparities Increase at Each Step Of N.H.'s Criminal Justice System

Last edited:

What doesn’t that have to do what what I said?? lol are you a retard? It was quoted to me directly

Everyone knows you have been lying out your ass, punk. Stop demeaning yourself further.

18CB82EC-F7ED-4A5A-8BF0-D6969BF7487B.jpeg

Everyone knows you have been lying out your ass, punk. Stop demeaning yourself further.
Manchester NH most wanted first page all
Latinos and black lol hahahha CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP
http://www.manchesternh.gov/Portals/2/Departments/police_blog/WANTED LIST.PDF

Little punk keeps finding new levels of stupid and doesn't even realize it.

I'm good, there's already only white people for 20 miles around me. :biggrin:

Now answer mine, Africans should be relocated somewhere in Africa, or is there no place in Africa that’s ok?

Now answer mine, Africans should be relocated somewhere in Africa, or is there no place in Africa that’s ok?

You're not good. If anyone is being relocated, the likes of you should be first. Now, where should be drop your worthless ass when we take out the trash?

You're not good. If anyone is being relocated, the likes of you should be first. Now, where should be drop your worthless ass when we take out the trash?
Answer my question now. I answered yours.

Little punk keeps finding new levels of stupid and doesn't even realize it.
Lol why is the first page all non whites!? I thought they were assimilating!????

Never had a chance to study logic before you dropped out, idiot?
So your logic is let’s flood our poor American towns with cultures that can’t assimilate, take resources from the poor, destroy school, terrorize our residents? Your logic is reatarted..

Last edited:
...This country has always had a steady influx of people and that's what made us what we are. MAGA = immigration. Or we could all learn Chinese or Hindi. If you think we have too many, what is the right number?
And now it's time to close the door for a while... oh, say, twenty years might do it, as an initial trial.
What's that assessment based on?
Arbitrary and unilateral disgust with Liberal accommodation to Illegal Aliens, and a desire to spank both them and their beneficiaries.

That, and the strong suspicion that a multi-decade moratorium would prove for all to see that our economy will ultimately do just fine without them.
Honest but fact free. Thanks.

Forum List

Back