NEW POLLS show swing voters are AGAINST more immigration

If you support any of the Democrat candidates. You pretty much want open borders, because they want it.
I don't believe I've seen any Democrat candidate call for open borders. You got a quote and a link to it?

Rather than regurgitating talking points you've slurped up.
They don't want a border wall and want to do away with ice. Oh and sanctuary cities. Sorry you lose.

If you support any of the Democrat candidates. You pretty much want open borders, because they want it.
I don't believe I've seen any Democrat candidate call for open borders. You got a quote and a link to it?

You are the one slurping and spreading BS......

Plain to see for the sane.

...The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking...
Good... let it shrink... 330,000,000 is too many, anyway.

...as would our economy...
Then it's high time to "take the pain" and get this over with, before an even longer delay can hurt us even more.

We did just fine without them for a very, very long time.

We'll do just fine without them, far into the future.

Time to find out if your doom-and-gloom predictions are accurate.

Sounds like great fun. :21:
This country has always had a steady influx of people and that's what made us what we are. MAGA = immigration. Or we could all learn Chinese or Hindi.

If you think we have too many, what is the right number?

We have more than enough people in this country right now. We sure don't need any more freeloaders.

Used to be if you wanted to come the US you had to have a sponsor. A sponsor who would take care of all your needs.

Its was a great idea and should be done now.

We already have 20 million illegals in our country that cost us billions each year. We sure don't need any more.

They should cease immigration for five years.
The truth is that if it weren't for immigration, the population of the US would be shrinking as would our economy.

When asked if the average American citizen would be better off if the US let in more low-skilled immigrants, only 10% of the economists polled in a 2013 survey said no.¹ But 89% of those same economists said there was a chance that more immigration would leave many low-skilled American workers substantially worse off. Obviously, that’s not everyone’s opinion, but it seems a lot of economists feel that economic migration boosts the overall economy for the place the migrants are going, but can cause problems for people already at the bottom of the economic ladder.
Obviously this is over your head...
:aug08_031:
Wayyyyyyy
Thank you both for your insightful commentary. I'm sure everyone on the USMB appreciates them and has benefited from your intellect.

They do not want any enforcement on our borders. What part of that don't you undersrand?
The part where you won't provide: a quote and a link to them calling for open borders; a quote and link to them calling for the removal of all border posts.

Last edited:

They have. AOC said it DIRECTLY. If you come to America, you have just as much right to to be here as anyone else.

Any democrats on this forum calling for open borders? I haven't seen them. I think you're just regurgitating a political talking point which has no basis in reality.
every demoloser candidate raised their hand for open borders. So you don't back them? good.

View attachment 273482
Even you can’t be this stupid.
Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

Wow, you really are this stupid.
Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

So, you really are so stupid that you think you can determine not only the family background of every person from an old photo but also what their first language was? Even you have to feel humiliated at that level of idiocy. And what I said was that immigrants have always been here, stupid. Immigrants from many different places at different points in American history. But you don't know the first thing about American history, so it must be pretty confusing for you.
We are talking Latinos.....!

We’ve been talking about immigrants, you racist dumbass.

View attachment 273482 Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

Where are the Latin immigrants??? Where lol you said they have always been here .. hahah

So, you really are so stupid that you think you can determine not only the family background of every person from an old photo but also what their first language was? Even you have to feel humiliated at that level of idiocy. And what I said was that immigrants have always been here, stupid. Immigrants from many different places at different points in American history. But you don't know the first thing about American history, so it must be pretty confusing for you.

Ohh now you want to create arguments we weren’t having to help you lolyou Democrats like to create things don’t you haha

View attachment 273482
Even you can’t be this stupid.
Let’s play a game where is the Latino lol haha.. I can’t believe you are still here haha

And whites assimilate!..!

That’s not what cowardly, un-American idiots like you used to say about Irish, Italians, Germans, Swedes, etc.

You’re a damn fool.

Ohh now you want to create arguments we weren’t having .....

Pay attention, punk.

Forum List

Back