New polls show black support for Trump surging

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Updated December 3, 2019 4:30 PM

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent. Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president..........

........Democrats may be right about talk of 30 percent of black voters backing Trump being unrealistic. But if Trump gets half that support, his re-election would be all but assured. According to research reported by the Washington Post, Trump’s 2016 win was aided in part by a national drop in black turnout of just 4.7 points from 2012. In the swing states, black turnout fell a modest 5.3 percent.
Are black voters who stayed home rather than back Hillary Clinton really going to turn out for a Pete Buttigieg or Liz Warren? If low unemployment and investment in education persuade just 5 percent of black voters to cast their first GOP ballot, or (more likely) stay home, how do Democrats make up for those lost votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Jacksonville?
Critics can mock Trump’s high-profile black supporters like Kanye, but Golden believes that’s a mistake. “Kanye isn’t alone. There are more African-Americans speaking out now than at any other time I remember.”
Maybe just enough to re-elect Donald Trump

ME: I have a good feeling about this in 2020. This may turn out to be one of the biggest unexpected stories of the election.

Of course it is, Trump is the new Harriet Tubman. She freed 70 slaves, Trump is freeing millions of blacks from the Democratic party inner city plantations. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Updated December 3, 2019 4:30 PM

The new Emerson poll puts Trump at 35 percent with black voters and 38 percent with Hispanics. “If you add in Asian voters at 28 percent approval,” notes Emerson’s director of polling Spencer Kimball, “our number is very close to the new Marist poll,” which finds Trump’s approval at 33 percent among non-white voters. A recent RasmussenReports poll has Trump support among black voters at 34 percent, and even the new CNN poll has Trump’s approval among non-white voters at 26 percent. Why is losing black voters by a two-to-one margin something to shout about? Because if Donald Trump came anywhere close to those numbers on Election Day, he’d likely win a 50-state sweep. Minority voters — and black voters in particular — are an absolutely vital part of the Democratic base. And they don’t vote for Republicans, particularly for president..........

........Democrats may be right about talk of 30 percent of black voters backing Trump being unrealistic. But if Trump gets half that support, his re-election would be all but assured. According to research reported by the Washington Post, Trump’s 2016 win was aided in part by a national drop in black turnout of just 4.7 points from 2012. In the swing states, black turnout fell a modest 5.3 percent.
Are black voters who stayed home rather than back Hillary Clinton really going to turn out for a Pete Buttigieg or Liz Warren? If low unemployment and investment in education persuade just 5 percent of black voters to cast their first GOP ballot, or (more likely) stay home, how do Democrats make up for those lost votes in Detroit, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Jacksonville?
Critics can mock Trump’s high-profile black supporters like Kanye, but Golden believes that’s a mistake. “Kanye isn’t alone. There are more African-Americans speaking out now than at any other time I remember.”
Maybe just enough to re-elect Donald Trump

ME: I have a good feeling about this in 2020. This may turn out to be one of the biggest unexpected stories of the election.
Lol, just like when you posted this crap the last 5 times?

The Stalinist democrats cannot import enough Illegals and they've already registered every dead person.

Without current Illegals and nonliving, dems can't win CA or NY

• Banned
KingFace On the Trump Effect In Black Communities
In this episode of Crossroads we speak with KingFace, community leader and Instagram personality, about his own story of personal change and personal improvement, how President Donald Trump has impacted Black communities, and what it means to care about your community.

ME: This man is the future.

Of course it is, Trump is the new Harriet Tubman. She freed 70 slaves, Trump is freeing millions of blacks from the Democratic party inner city plantations. Good job Trump :eusa_clap:

Well said. I am going to steal that. :)

Start a new thread with the title, "Trump The New Harriet Tubman" this is a Trump win that needs telling. Rub the left's nose in it.

• Banned
Some of my great threads on this subject:

1. Thread
    Rasmussen, Emerson polls: 34% of black voters likely to support Trump
    Rasmussen, Emerson polls: 34% of black voters likely to support Trump Rasmussen, Emerson polls: 34% of black voters likely to support Trump A new...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Nov 30, 2019, 10 replies, in forum: Race Relations/Racism

2. Thread
    Black Entertainment Television Founder Is Betting On Trump To Win In 2020: ‘His To Lose’
    Black Entertainment Television Founder Is Betting On Trump To Win In 2020: ‘His To Lose’ Black Entertainment Television Founder Is Betting On...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Nov 29, 2019, 6 replies, in forum: Politics

3. Thread
    The New Black American: Conservative
    Why Do People Act Like Black Conservatives Don't Exist? | NBC News President Trump’s approval rating among African Americans hovers around 14...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Sep 14, 2019, 89 replies, in forum: Race Relations/Racism

4. Thread
    Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever'
    ...bombardment of fake news does to people. But the good folks at the Black Republican Blog have not forgotten: Sunday, August 04, 2019...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Aug 11, 2019, 36 replies, in forum: Politics

5. Thread
    Trump Support Up This Week Among Black Voters
    ...posted from multiple sources many times in this forum: Peel 15% of blacks away from the Democrat party and the party is dead. Why are Dems...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Aug 5, 2019, 85 replies, in forum: Politics

6. Thread
    Trump’s “A New Deal for Black America”
    ME: Fake News would have us think that blacks despise Trump. Despite the current hate frenzy from the Left, more and more blacks are coming to...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Aug 5, 2019, 48 replies, in forum: Politics

7. Thread
    Black Republicans Receive Hate from the Left
    [MEDIA] The better Donald Trump does among African-American voters, the more race-obsessed the Democrats and their shameless media enablers...
    Thread by: Terri4Trump, Jun 25, 2019, 28 replies, in forum: Politics

make-liberals-cry-again2222-jpg.295965

Forum List

Back