Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever'

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
ME: Oh yes, these are the little things we forget over time. That's what the bombardment of fake news does to people. But the good folks at the Black Republican Blog have not forgotten:

Sunday, August 04, 2019
FLASHBACK: Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever'

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG: FLASHBACK: Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever'

Black residents of Chicago’s South Side, who recently rallied to decry a spate of violence in the city, ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while pushing for funding for illegal immigrants at their expense.

ME: Oh yes, these are the little things we forget over time. That's what the bombardment of fake news does to people. But the good folks at the Black Republican Blog have not forgotten:

Sunday, August 04, 2019

BLACK REPUBLICAN BLOG: FLASHBACK: Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: 'Worst president ever'

Black residents of Chicago’s South Side, who recently rallied to decry a spate of violence in the city, ripped President Obama for ignoring their plight while pushing for funding for illegal immigrants at their expense.

Yes, this is why 95% of blacks voted for Obama and 92% voted against Trump

Sunday, August 04, 2019

Yes, this is why 95% of blacks voted for Obama and 92% voted against Trump

Lincoln only ended slavery. He couldn't do much about voluntary servitude.

It's about goddamned time, I'm happy that the blacks are waking up and realizing that under Obama's victimology, race-baiting garbage, blacks had the highest rate of violent crime, unemployment, food stamps and dole bludging.......yet under Trump blacks now have the LOWEST unemployment rates/crime rates/dole-bludging in the history of this country! By EVERY measurable metric, President Trump has had a better effect on the black community than the white-hating, grievance-mongering Obamasshole ever did.

• Banned
It's about goddamned time, I'm happy that the blacks are waking up and realizing that under Obama's victimology, race-baiting garbage, blacks had the highest rate of violent crime, unemployment, food stamps and dole bludging.......yet under Trump blacks now have the LOWEST unemployment rates/crime rates/dole-bludging in the history of this country! By EVERY measurable metric, President Trump has had a better effect on the black community than the white-hating, grievance-mongering Obamasshole ever did.

Google "BLEXIT"

Google "BLEXIT"

Here's the reason why Obama had such a negative effect on other blacks: if you read his autobiography "Dreams From My Father" you'll find that the entire piece of shit was an exercise in self-absorbed, victim-mentality paranoia against whites, cover to cover. At one point that purple-lipped pig even wrote "I found a lot of solace nursing a grievance against my mother's race." And in his book "The Audacity of Hope" (what kind of narcissist writes TWO autobiographies in his 30s?) he referred to his "coil of rage" against white people. Again, his words, not mine.

Then, the most despicable thing Obamaggot did for race relations - he spent 8 years constantly sharing his racial paranoia with the black crybabies, telling blacks what victims they are of "white folk" (which he always said in a disgusted tone of voice) and "white folk" are always out to get them a bring them down. When black crybabies are already the most race-obsessed, white-hating failure of a race in this country, Obamasshole made it a thousandfold worse. Because nobody, I mean NOBODY has a greater racial chip on their shoulders than the Obamassholes. Despite these spoiled, ingrate punks were pampered and coddled by Affirmative Action white society.

That's why I truly, honestly believe that gratitude doesn't exist in a black's limited catalog of emotions. I've never seen a race so incapable of empathy for others (even fellow black crybabies, given their record-setting rate of murdering each other). If that makes me a WAAAAYCIST against these carpet-headed grievance-mongering race of punks, then I wear it as a badge of honor. That's why this plastic-paddy-white dude doesn't even allow these animals in my house, because I don't want anything stolen.

Sunday, August 04, 2019

Just a reminder for the morons who have been recently praising the Kenyan pig

Funny, here's another poll on POLITICO:

Poll: Obama worst prez since WWII
Poll: Obama worst prez since WWII - POLITICO

A plurality of voters think Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, a new poll says.
According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945.

Funny, here's another poll on POLITICO:

Poll: Obama worst prez since WWII
Poll: Obama worst prez since WWII - POLITICO

A plurality of voters think Barack Obama is the worst president since World War II, a new poll says.
According to a Quinnipiac University poll released Wednesday, 33 percent of voters think the current president is the worst since 1945.

That article is 6 years old.

Here's the news, and you're not going to like it. Gallup has Obama over 50% approval since 2016.
Presidential Approval Ratings -- Barack Obama

Ooh, ow! Pew Research shows you're an azzhat, too:
Obama Tops Public’s List of Best President in Their Lifetime, Followed by Clinton, Reagan

Sorry, but there's always butt hurt cream for that fat ass of yours.

The main stream media's ratings are tanking?
Want to provide some sort of factual basis for your bullshit or just happy to be a Russian troll?

People who call other people Russian Trolls are just little punkass bitches who aren't worth wasting time on. Talk to me when you grow up you little bitch

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING SURPASSES OBAMA'S, NOT JUST ON RASMUSSEN REPORTS
Donald Trump's approval rating surpasses Obama's and it wasn't just on Rasmussen Reports

President Donald Trump's job approval rating this week averaged across major polls surpassed that of his predecessor President Barack Obama at the same time eight years ago, giving some actual good news to Trump who is known to cite only conservative-leaning polls to bolster his image.

Trump's approval rating on Wednesday was 44.3 percent, according to a Real Clear Politics average of more than a half-dozen major polls. That is higher than Obama's average approval rating of 43.9 percent on September 18, 2011, by the same measure.

The 45th president's average approval rating surpassed that of his predecessor on Monday and stayed on top for the next two days. Trump's average approval rating on Monday was 44.1 percent compared to Obama's 43.9 percent on September 16, 2011, and 44 percent on Tuesday compared to Obama's 43.8 percent on September 17, 2011.

The main stream media's ratings are tanking?
Want to provide some sort of factual basis for your bullshit or just happy to be a Russian troll?

People who call other people Russian Trolls are just little punkass bitches who aren't worth wasting time on. Talk to me when you grow up you little bitch
Wait until you see the names hurled at blacks by libs when Trump gets 25% of their vote. Just like they screamed when they had their slaves taken away.

DONALD TRUMP'S APPROVAL RATING SURPASSES OBAMA'S, NOT JUST ON RASMUSSEN REPORTS
Donald Trump's approval rating surpasses Obama's and it wasn't just on Rasmussen Reports

President Donald Trump's job approval rating this week averaged across major polls surpassed that of his predecessor President Barack Obama at the same time eight years ago, giving some actual good news to Trump who is known to cite only conservative-leaning polls to bolster his image.

Trump's approval rating on Wednesday was 44.3 percent, according to a Real Clear Politics average of more than a half-dozen major polls. That is higher than Obama's average approval rating of 43.9 percent on September 18, 2011, by the same measure.

The 45th president's average approval rating surpassed that of his predecessor on Monday and stayed on top for the next two days. Trump's average approval rating on Monday was 44.1 percent compared to Obama's 43.9 percent on September 16, 2011, and 44 percent on Tuesday compared to Obama's 43.8 percent on September 17, 2011.

If Trump was dealing with the worst recession since 1929 his approval rating would be in the 20s, just like Bush's was before he left office.
Try putting things in context instead of trolling.

Forum List

Back