Black Entertainment Television Founder Is Betting On Trump To Win In 2020: ‘His To Lose’

Terri4Trump

Gold Member
Jun 22, 2019
California
Black Entertainment Television Founder Is Betting On Trump To Win In 2020: ‘His To Lose’

Black Entertainment Television (BET) founder Robert Johnson is betting on President Donald Trump to be re-elected in 2020.

The first black American billionaire said Friday that he continues to give the president an A+ grade for his management of the U.S. economy. “I still stand by that position, absolutely,” he told CNBC, citing historic lows for black unemployment as just one reason he says Trump is succeeding fiscally

ME: He is the first black billionaire. He knows what time it is.

• Banned
Ok, so that's he and Kanye. Don 2020, for the billionaire class.

Don has given the American people a 50 year low in unemployment. Don has given the American people a booming economy

Don is for the people. Maybe you should go get one of those jobs and shut your ignorant punk ass piehole, BITCH

• Banned
Isn't he rich and a billionaire like him? That's just rich talk - a rich person vouching for another rich person. Double yawn! So what...

You could be rich too if you quit being a fucking moron and do something with yourself instead of complaining like a bitch

• Banned
'Awakening': Black voters 'abandoned' by Democrats warm to Trump
‘Awakening’: Black voters ‘abandoned’ by Democrats warm to Trump

Former NFL player Jack Brewer once raised campaign money for President Barack Obama, but now he’s among the increasing number of black voters who support President Trump.

“There is an awakening going on right now in the country,” Mr. Brewer said of black voters who traditionally support Democrats. “I’m going to take the guy who’s actually putting in the policies that are going to make life better for my young black son and my young black daughter, versus somebody who gives me lip service — like, unfortunately, the Democrats have done for our community for years.”

Mr. Trump and his reelection team are aggressively courting black voters amid a strong economy that has reduced black unemployment to 5.5%, lowest in history. The Trump campaign launched its “Black Voices for Trump” coalition in Atlanta last month.

Forum List

Back