New poll Cruz at 53% in utah

Trump needs every last delegate he can finagle by convention time.

He will be finagling none from Utah.

It never ceases to amaze me how foolish the average partisan Republican is.

Cruz is TOAST dumb dumbs.

#SMHGOP

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Soros Board Member Chairs Firm Running Online Voting for Tuesday’s Utah Caucuses

Breitbart ^ | 03/20/16 | Aaron Klein
Smartmatic Group, an electronic voting firm whose worldwide headquarters is located in the United Kingdom, will be running the online balloting process in the Utah Republican Open Caucuses on Tuesday. The chairman of Smartmatic's board, Lord Mark Malloch-Brown, currently serves on the board of George Soros's Open Society Foundation and has close ties to the billionaire. The Wall Street Journal dubbed the Republican party's online adventure on Tuesday as one of the biggest online votes conducted so far in the U.S., and the largest experiment with online presidential voting since 2004, when Michigan allowed Democrats to vote in a party caucus via...

Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

Kasich at 23%

Trump at 11%

If these numbers hold up Cruz takes all.

I imagine with Utah being small State, it's delegates are not huge.

40 delegates is not a bad take. And when he wins Arizona as well it's going to be 98 delegates. It wont be a bad take regardless

You're setting yourself for a great deal of disappointment Tuesday. Cruz may win Utah, but it will be a small victory where he splits the delegates with Trump. He has practically no chance of winning Arizona. Trump will win all 58 delegates from Arizona and 12-18 from Utah. He will add to his lead and Cruz's viability will drop even further.

The Utah "poll" you've cited is the first poll ever done by this company. A company that just so happens to be run by the man who ran Jeb Bush's campaign. Are you always so gullible?

trump won't get fifteen percent.

Or Arizona. With 40% undecided there and a closed primary I highly doubt they are breaking to Trump. His supporters are pretty firm and hard core. They will break to Cruz

Or Arizona. With 40% undecided there and a closed primary I highly doubt they are breaking to Trump. His supporters are pretty firm and hard core. They will break to Cruz
If there is still 40% undecided, Trump may very well not get the 50% he needs.

With 40% undecided no poll can give a reasonable projection.

I hope they break to Cruz, but anything can happen.

Kasich will get nobody with his open borders position.

Trump and Cruz build a wall position has resonance. Between them this position has consistently got almost 70%

With 40% undecided no poll can give a reasonable projection.

I hope they break to Cruz, but anything can happen.

Kasich will get nobody with his open borders position.

Trump and Cruz build a wall position has resonance. Between them this position has consistently got almost 70%
I agree that AZ is up for grabs.

The great majority of Utah LDS, because of the church's pro-immigrant stance, will not be overly impressed with Trump. With Romney and others in position advertising who they will vote for, Cruz may get as much as 60%.

Forum List

Back