Utah is investigating a cidery that declared ‘No Zionists Allowed’

Michelle420

Diamond Member
Jan 6, 2013
The Bee Hive State
I came across this local news bit and I was shocked. So this is legal? How do you know by looks which Jewish person is a "zionist"? And the presumption is they are terrorists but what about Taliban or other terrorists should there be a sign for that included?

Four days after the new Weathered Waves bar received its license to serve its hard ciders in its space at The Gateway mall in Salt Lake City, a post on its Instagram account announced, “NO ZIONISTS ALLOWED.”

The Monday post said: “We are a business, but we are also human. We don’t make and sell cider for robots. … We are horrified by the ongoing genocide in Gaza and are even more horrified to see so many Americans ignore and rationalize ethnic cleansing. That is why we are pleased to announce we are banning all Zionists forever from our establishments.”

Disappointed in Utah.

Should be disappointed in the current administration and America in general.

If we hadnt spent the past few years trying to divide our nation, let other countries problems and issues become American issues, if we didn't force so much diversity that now we have dozens and dozens of different languages and religions and cultures and nationalities all demanding America conform to them instead of them confirming to America, allowing and encouraging everyone to get mad and protest about every damn little thing this wouldnt have happened.

Our country is breeding hate in our own borders because as a nation we're losing our pride, standards, morals and values. So don't be disappointed in Utah because this is only getting started, it will be everywhere soon.

Should be disappointed in the current administration and America in general.

If we hadnt spent the past few years trying to divide our nation, let other countries problems and issues become American issues, if we didn't force so much diversity that now we have dozens and dozens of different languages and religions and cultures and nationalities all demanding America conform to them instead of them confirming to America, allowing and encouraging everyone to get mad and protest about every damn little thing this wouldnt have happened.

Our country is breeding hate in our own borders because as a nation we're losing our pride, standards, morals and values. So don't be disappointed in Utah because this is only getting started, it will be everywhere soon.
I am disappointed in the world daily. This is something that people should look at.

Sort of a confusing situation for the Utahites. According the Mormon Faith, Jews are considered "Gentiles" so can they legally be considered to be "zionists" Further , Mormons consider the state of Utah to be "zion" as well, so are they "zionists"? And should a devout Mormon really be frequenting a bar anyhow?

Sort of a confusing situation for the Utahites. According the Mormon Faith, Jews are considered "Gentiles" so can they legally be considered to be "zionists" Further , Mormons consider the state of Utah to be "zion" as well, so are they "zionists"? And should a devout Mormon really be frequenting a bar anyhow?
No business should ban a person over religion. How do you know who is Mormon or a Zionist?

Now my question to you is do you approve of that regardless?

To be clear it is about Jews. For those who didn't possibly read the article.

Weathered Waves vowed its support for Palestine in the country’s armed conflict with Israel, but the ADL said being a Zionist does not prevent support for Palestine. “For some Zionists, support for a two-state solution is the realization of self-determination for Jews and Palestinians alike,” the organization said.

Read more at: https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article286374930.html#storylink=cpy

utah-bar-investigated-no-zionists-77870346_4e8896.jpg

I came across this local news bit and I was shocked. So this is legal? How do you know by looks which Jewish person is a "zionist"? And the presumption is they are terrorists but what about Taliban or other terrorists should there be a sign for that included?

Big deal

If I were a zionist I would give a shit less if that bar served me drinks or not

Grow up people

By The Way

Does anyone know what happened to our old pal Golfing Gator

He seems to have taken his snooty attitude and disappeared

Forum List

Back