New poll Cruz at 53% in utah

giphy.gif

Too funny!! The managing partner of Y2 Analytics is Scott Riding, fresh off the campaign team of Jeb Bush.

How much you want to bet Romney is their sole investor?

I can't find that they've ever done another presidential poll

:rofl:

Utah Local News - Salt Lake City News, Sports, Archive - The Salt Lake Tribune

Kasich at 23%

Trump at 11%

If these numbers hold up Cruz takes all.

I imagine with Utah being small State, it's delegates are not huge.

40 delegates is not a bad take. And when he wins Arizona as well it's going to be 98 delegates. It wont be a bad take regardless

You're setting yourself for a great deal of disappointment Tuesday. Cruz may win Utah, but it will be a small victory where he splits the delegates with Trump. He has practically no chance of winning Arizona. Trump will win all 58 delegates from Arizona and 12-18 from Utah. He will add to his lead and Cruz's viability will drop even further.

The Utah "poll" you've cited is the first poll ever done by this company. A company that just so happens to be run by the man who ran Jeb Bush's campaign. Are you always so gullible?

Since I have most of the forum's moonbats on ignore, I wonder if they argue about their candidates the way republicrats do. People are ripping each other's guts out over Cruz/Trump, are the bed wetters calling each other liars, shills and idiots?

Are there Bernie supporters who insist Hitlary is the lying, criminally insane sociopath she is? Are there other moonbats declaring Crazy Bernie couldn't possibly win at the national level?

Since I have most of the forum's moonbats on ignore, I wonder if they argue about their candidates the way republicrats do. People are ripping each other's guts out over Cruz/Trump, are the bed wetters calling each other liars, shills and idiots?

Are there Bernie supporters who insist Hitlary is the lying, criminally insane sociopath she is? Are there other moonbats declaring Crazy Bernie couldn't possibly win at the national level?

I only have the Hater Dupe guy and Paint your House (sicko) on ignore....I want to see what the liberal arguments are. But, essentially they have none. They have name-calling, Racist and Bigot being shop worn favorites.

Liberals are easily the least educated, or just plain stupidest, posters on this board...but the irony is that they think they are much smarter than the average Heartland American...and that in and of itself justifies their Bullshit.

But, I like reading them...Makes me sad for my country...but, like this afternoon...its better than watching the Main Stream Media glorify Obama for stepping onto Cuba like it was Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon.

We only have 305 days of that cocksucker left. I can endure.

So the Mormon sheep have been instructed to baaaaaack Cruz by their front man, Romney. Funny, the LDS Church doesn't consider southern Baptists children of God.

I only have the Hater Dupe guy and Paint your House (sicko) on ignore....I want to see what the liberal arguments are. But, essentially they have none. They have name-calling, Racist and Bigot being shop worn favorites.

Liberals are easily the least educated, or just plain stupidest, posters on this board...but the irony is that they think they are much smarter than the average Heartland American...and that in and of itself justifies their Bullshit.

But, I like reading them...Makes me sad for my country...but, like this afternoon...its better than watching the Main Stream Media glorify Obama for stepping onto Cuba like it was Neil Armstrong stepping onto the moon.

We only have 305 days of that cocksucker left. I can endure.

I leave a few of them visible, and since they all parrot the same insipid drivel you can filter through things much quicker and still see the bullshit they regurgitate from Media Matters. Bed wetters believe that indoctrination is "education". Just because you can mindlessly repeat liberal psycobabble back at a commie teacher doesn't mean you are educated. When you can critically analyse the information, question the teacher's facts and win the argument is when you're educated.

Otherwise you're a drone.

It will be nice to have the meat puppet faggot out of the WH, but he will never go away. Like the Clintons the Obozo's will be human herpes and flair up just when you least want to hear their nattering.

Still, are the bed wetters fighting about Crazy Bernie/ Hitlery?

Forum List

Back