New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please explain how I was "all over agreeing with"? I think the whole rep system sucks, so where was I "agreeing" with anything?

All over it agreeing with it....

Any more questions?

Duh, this is the thread title...and because I agreed with one thing I was "all over agreeing with it"...?

New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

How fucking dumb and thick are you? And a liar as well..... :thup:

The name of the thread i quoted is Another neg thread

So a separate neg thread..... and again... where is the whine in the OP?

and again..... YOU were all over it agreeing with it....

http://www.usmessageboard.com/announcements-and-feedback/236699-another-neg-thread.html

syrenn, you say I've posted 14 times in your The Tavern thread, which is several more than I remember. Can you tell me how you arrived at that number? Is there a search function for such things?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=213874

This isn't just the Tavern though...no way did I post there 51 times

That is indeed just The Tavern, and it says you posted there 14 times.

Do you need a screenshot?

Why don't you just hunt up the link yourself if that one is not giving you the figure for The Tavern?

Go to the Rubber Room. Find the the line for The Tavern thread. Click on the number of replies, which right now is 15,366.

Then look for the number beside your name, which right now is 14.

Edit: I didn't see that it was Lumpy I was responding to. I thought it was still Lakhota.

Last edited:

oohh... really? I started two threads on it..... How about we look at your logic of whiners.

Lets see.... ONE that you were all over agreeing with.

And the other is neither LEFT ...or RIGHT... cuz there are neggers on both sides.... and its to HELP people not step over the new rule......

So do tell...Where is the whine?

idiot.

Rationalize much...? I thought the mods defined the new rules.

:lmao:

come on lakhota.... defend your statement.... ill ask you again

oohh... really? I started two threads on it..... How about we look at your logic of whiners.

And the other is neither LEFT ...or RIGHT... cuz there are neggers on both sides.... and its to HELP people not step over the new rule......

idiot.

As of this posting, I count SIX neg threads (including the mod notification sticky) on the first page. My question is how many of the remaining FIVE threads were started by righties? In other words, who's doing all the whining?

Come on lakhota..... answer up.... you put your ass in your mouth...

so come one... where is the "rightie" whine in my OP's?

you mean like i never pos repped you? Or that i never spoke to boop about pos repping you... Or that i started whine threads about the new rep rule?

:thup:

Syrenn.. do you +rep other members because they deserve it, or is there some other reason?

I pos what i like, what makes me laugh, noobs, what i agree with,I pos and say NEGGED! ...... all reason and no reason..... why?

Some members use rep as a method of control, I'm glad to hear you don't..that's all

idiot.

As of this posting, I count SIX neg threads (including the mod notification sticky) on the first page. My question is how many of the remaining FIVE threads were started by righties? In other words, who's doing all the whining?

You started TWO neg threads. What can I say...

idiot.

Dont back up now with your ass in your mouth.... you were very vocal that the they were "rightie" whine threads. Come one..... do tell.... show me where i start a "rightie whine thread"

I guess that makes you a liar now doesn't it?

Why don't you just hunt up the link yourself if that one is not giving you the figure for The Tavern?

Go to the Rubber Room. Find the the line for The Tavern thread. Click on the number of replies, which right now is 15,366.

Thanks for the lesson teacher...I'll test out your lesson.... but I do trust you word...:thup:

idiot.

Again... one that YOU are all over agreeing with

and the other then is neither left or right.... or do you not think its a good idea to help people with the new rules?

total LEFTIE fail

Dont back up now with your ass in your mouth.... you were very vocal that the they were "rightie" whine threads. Come one..... do tell.... show me where i start a "rightie whine thread"

They ARE rightie whine threads!!!! Just page through them and see who's doing all the whining.

Perry Mason, you ain't...

They ARE rightie whine threads!!!! Just page through them and see who's doing all the whining.

Lemme guess: You cover addition and subtraction next grade in the Fall.

Thanks for the lesson teacher...I'll test out your lesson.... but I do trust you word...:thup:

I come up with 51.... who knew...does this include the times your posts are quoted?

Last edited:

Oops, I didn't notice who I was posting to. I thought it was still Lakhota. Hence the 14 post figure. Yes, you appear to have posted there 51 times. Guess you had too much to drink and blanked it out. ;)

really.... and WHY is that? I am talking about the OP idiot.....YOU claim that I started whine threads, some one.... prove it. Prove that my OP's are a whine... or RIGHTIE.

I really don't give a crap about what follows the OP as i have ZERO control of it...

So.. come one.... show me where I start a rightie whine thread about negs? You only think they are "rightie" becasue you are a leftist hack loon.

Smart in any capacity you sure are not.

I come up with 51.... who knew...does this include the times your posts are quoted?

Nope...each is a different first post. I can go to each and every one of those 14 posts of lakhots and check if i have pos repped them or not.

idiot.

idiot.

obsess much?

really.... and WHY is that? I am talking about the OP idiot.....YOU claim that I started whine threads, some one.... prove it. Prove that my OP's are a whine... or RIGHTIE.

I really don't give a crap about what follows the OP as i have ZERO control of it...

So.. come one.... show me where I start a rightie whine thread about negs? You only think they are "rightie" becasue you are a leftist hack loon.

Gee, looks like someone could use some anger management therapy...

someone's looking like a whiny asshat and it ain't lakhota

:lol:

give it a rest :eusa_hand:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back