Rep. Ilhan Omar's daughter among students suspended

Yes, I have a 25 year-old son who is about as tall as Barron, 6'6", just got his MBA and us currently travelling through South-East Asia in gap year before he returns to Prague where he will be working for Pilsner Urquell, the good stuff. His mother is Czech .

Why do you ask?
Did you get her from a mail-order bride service in Prague? Did you get a letter saying the Czech is in the mail?

It was their choice to start drinking in the first place, and to drink to excess. Why do liberals always blame other people? (Unless they’re Jews. Then libs are thrilled to blame them for….whatever.)
Again not how addiction works. You should stop making a fool out of yourself now.

Again not how addiction works. You should stop making a fool out of yourself now.
You should stop putting down the other poster’s successful and well-traveled son simply because he works for a beer company. Many people, myself included, really enjoy a beer on hot summer evenings at a barbecue or with a pizza, and for you to demean a successful person because you disapprove of where he works speaks volumes.

You seem to have more antipathy toward a successful worker than you do a Muslim valedictorian posting lies and smears about Israel, and driving Jew-hate.

But, that’s libs for you these days.

You should stop putting down the other poster’s successful and well-traveled son simply because he works for a beer company. Many people, myself included, really enjoy a beer on hot summer evenings at a barbecue or with a pizza, and for you to demean a successful person because you disapprove of where he works speaks volumes.

You seem to have more antipathy toward a successful worker than you do a Muslim valedictorian posting lies and smears about Israel, and driving Jew-hate.

But, that’s libs for you these days.
At least now you can understand the position of many Palestinian people that is an improvement

Did you get her from a mail-order bride service in Prague? Did you get a letter saying the Czech is in the mail?
It would be most unusual in the Czech Republic, especially given the the bride is a lawyer
Then you should be thankful there is no law about who can and can’t spawn children.
I believe there is about incestual spawning.

Good on the university for not giving her special treatment publicly. Someone is learning a valuable lesson today. It will be interesting to see how long this lasts and if behind closed doors the suspension is lifted.
Nearly as bad as boeberts spawn.

How does it work?
If you’re seriously interested about how it works and have someone struggling with addiction who needs help I am happy to discuss it in private and pass along some of the resources I have.
If you’re just being your usual self then you can fuck off because its too serious of a subject for you to play your usual games with.

MAGAT circle jerks are hilarious.
Need a hefty bag to catch all the racist cum.

Forum List

Back