New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is indeed just The Tavern, and it says you posted there 14 times.

Do you need a screenshot?

Why don't you just hunt up the link yourself if that one is not giving you the figure for The Tavern?

Go to the Rubber Room. Find the the line for The Tavern thread. Click on the number of replies, which right now is 15,366.

Then look for the number beside your name, which right now is 14.

Thanks for the lesson teacher...I'll test out your lesson.... but I do trust you word...:thup:

Oops, I didn't notice who I was posting to. I thought it was still Lakhota. Hence the 14 post figure. Yes, you appear to have posted there 51 times. Guess you had too much to drink and blanked it out. ;)

:lol:.. I rarely drink but trust me it would have been memorable... The young frisky Lumpy would have made an appearance...:rofl:

They ARE rightie whine threads!!!! Just page through them and see who's doing all the whining.

Perry Mason, you ain't...

really.... and WHY is that? I am talking about the OP idiot.....YOU claim that I started whine threads, some one.... prove it. Prove that my OP's are a whine... or RIGHTIE.

I really don't give a crap about what follows the OP as i have ZERO control of it...

So.. come one.... show me where I start a rightie whine thread about negs? You only think they are "rightie" becasue you are a leftist hack loon.

Smart in any capacity you sure are not.

Gee, looks like someone could use some anger management therapy...

bless your heart.

Give me one of the numbers of your many therapists and ill give one a call.

i love the deflection too.... ill take your none answer as you cant answer, and you are a liar.

:thup:

They ARE rightie whine threads!!!! Just page through them and see who's doing all the whining.

Perry Mason, you ain't...

really.... and WHY is that? I am talking about the OP idiot.....YOU claim that I started whine threads, some one.... prove it. Prove that my OP's are a whine... or RIGHTIE.

I really don't give a crap about what follows the OP as i have ZERO control of it...

So.. come one.... show me where I start a rightie whine thread about negs? You only think they are "rightie" becasue you are a leftist hack loon.

It's obvious that you are trying to get your rocks off. :eusa_hand:

bless your heart.

Give me one of the numbers of your many therapists and ill give one a call.

i love the deflection too.... ill take your none answer as you cant answer, and you are a liar.

:thup:
She's bodeying.

Thanks for the lesson teacher...I'll test out your lesson.... but I do trust you word...:thup:

I come up with 51.... who knew...does this include the times your posts are quoted?

Nope...each is a different first post. I can go to each and every one of those 14 posts of lakhots and check if i have pos repped them or not.

what's my percentage, just wondering...oh, never mind...:lol:

It's obvious that you are trying to get your rocks off. :eusa_hand:
Nah, she gets others' rocks off...for favors.

If you know what I mean.

Oops, I didn't notice who I was posting to. I thought it was still Lakhota. Hence the 14 post figure. Yes, you appear to have posted there 51 times. Guess you had too much to drink and blanked it out. ;)

:lol:.. I rarely drink but trust me it would have been memorable... The young frisky Lumpy would have made an appearance...:rofl:

51 trips to the tavern but you weren't drinking. Hmmm ... something fishy there ...... :razz:

Lakhota.. if your expecting reason and fairness .. forget it..

(.....the tube steak sharks smell blood in the water.....)

I recommend you go have some fun elsewhere...:wink_2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back