New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna change the line of discussion here a bit.

On almost ALL of the posts I got negged on, I also got a few positive reps from. Usually I end up ahead.

The fact that only HALF the rep is taken on a neg allows for pos rep to gain at a decent pace.

Ive been here like what? a month or two? and Im nearly 200 rep. In my opinion thats pretty fast. Even with the so called serial neggers, if people are posting things others deem worthy they get pos repped.

And Ive been pos repped by people who flat out disagreed with me. According to them it was because I could present my argument with a semi lack of retardedness ( I said semi!!! )

If someone is getting negged repeatedly, then MAYBE that person is posting stupid racist nonsense and deserves it. It seems to me that if the moderators themselves are going to allow for racist, sexist and homophobic remarks from obvious nutjobs without repercussion, then negging is the ONLY means by which the members of the forum have to police themselves.

Personally I dont see negging as working as a self policing technique or the nutjobs would settle down and place nice. So , depending on the owners long range goals for this board, MAYBE its time for an actual rule change about the offense content thats posted on this board rather than a reputaion change.

36718d1258042976-7-chili-7-giorni-applause.gif

Standing-ovation.jpg

tumblr_m2wj8zyHQE1rsaq0to2_500.gif

Im gonna change the line of discussion here a bit.

On almost ALL of the posts I got negged on, I also got a few positive reps from. Usually I end up ahead.

The fact that only HALF the rep is taken on a neg allows for pos rep to gain at a decent pace.

Ive been here like what? a month or two? and Im nearly 200 rep. In my opinion thats pretty fast. Even with the so called serial neggers, if people are posting things others deem worthy they get pos repped.

And Ive been pos repped by people who flat out disagreed with me. According to them it was because I could present my argument with a semi lack of retardedness ( I said semi!!! )

If someone is getting negged repeatedly, then MAYBE that person is posting stupid racist nonsense and deserves it. It seems to me that if the moderators themselves are going to allow for racist, sexist and homophobic remarks from obvious nutjobs without repercussion, then negging is the ONLY means by which the members of the forum have to police themselves.

Personally I dont see negging as working as a self policing technique or the nutjobs would settle down and place nice. So , depending on the owners long range goals for this board, MAYBE its time for an actual rule change about the offense content thats posted on this board rather than a reputaion change.

36718d1258042976-7-chili-7-giorni-applause.gif

Standing-ovation.jpg

tumblr_m2wj8zyHQE1rsaq0to2_500.gif

I'm sure he'll whine about my neg in 3...2....1....

Yes, catzmeow did neg me - along with the following comment: "My god you are a whiny fuck."

So funny that she's the one doing the whining...
Another neg whine I'll need to tag you for.

You've got the next week booked up so far.

I bet by the weekend, I'll have at least a month booked up. No such thing as "without cause" when we've got an active whiner.

Keep whining.

:thup:

As of this posting, I count SIX neg threads (including the mod notification sticky) on the first page. My question is how many of the remaining FIVE threads were started by righties? In other words, who's doing all the whining?

As of this posting, I count SIX neg threads (including the mod notification sticky) on the first page. My question is how many of the remaining FIVE threads were started by righties? In other words, who's doing all the whining?

Are you adding me into that mix? Cuz i started one.

I'm sure he'll whine about my neg in 3...2....1....

Yes, catzmeow did neg me - along with the following comment: "My god you are a whiny fuck."

I bet by the weekend, I'll have at least a month booked up. No such thing as "without cause" when we've got an active whiner.

Keep whining.

Just remember, you vicious witch, that neg rules can be further changed...

Keep whining.

oohh.... to accommodate you again...poor baby? Whiner. :thup:

Keep whining.

Sure they are. All you have to do is whine your spineless mouth off again, like you incessantly did this time.

Your tribe must be so proud to have such a spineless slut among them.

Last edited:
syrenn, you say I've posted 14 times in your The Tavern thread, which is several more than I remember. Can you tell me how you arrived at that number? Is there a search function for such things?

If I didn't know any better, I would swear someone is begging to be negged so they can report it

For shame for shame :D

That's one of a multitude of reasons why I think the rep system should have been left alone.

Mods/Admin, I think you've made a grave mistake in curtailing the number of "pos/neg reps" users can issue on a daily basis.

Although I've been known to be rather scornful of the whole concept in the past, I also realise that it's part of the life blood of this place...

au contraire, most people here will tell you that rep points don't matter.

:thewave:

you've earned a neg rep at least once a day for the next year, you whiney little asswipe. :eusa_whistle:

look who thanked your post: AquaAthena (Yesterday), Artevelde (Today), MeBelle60 (Yesterday), PoliticalChic (Today), syrenn (Yesterday)

:eusa_shhh:

Keep whining.

Sure they are. All you have to do is whine your spineless mouth off again, like you incessantly did this time.

Your tribe must be so proud to have such a spineless EDIT among them.

Why are you so racist and vicious and full of hate?

Last edited by a moderator:

Actually, you started TWO per my counting...

oohh... really? I started two threads on it..... How about we look at your logic of whiners.

Lets see.... ONE that you were all over agreeing with.

And the other is neither LEFT ...or RIGHT... cuz there are neggers on both sides.... and its to HELP people not step over the new rule......

So do tell...Where is the whine?

idiot.

oohh... really? I started two threads on it..... How about we look at your logic of whiners.

And the other is neither LEFT ...or RIGHT... cuz there are neggers on both sides.... and its to HELP people not step over the new rule......

idiot.

Rationalize much...? I thought the mods defined the new rules.

idiot.

Please explain how I was "all over agreeing with"? I think the whole rep system sucks, so where was I "agreeing" with anything?

idiot.

:lmao:

come on lakhota.... defend your statement.... ill ask you again

idiot.

You righties have nothing but hate, negs, and spin...

Nor, do any of you have any honor! Not one of you has agreed that neggers are whiners. The concept ain't that difficult to grasp...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back