New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.
syrenn, you say I've posted 14 times in your The Tavern thread, which is several more than I remember. Can you tell me how you arrived at that number? Is there a search function for such things?

Why...are you calling me a liar?

Why are you so racist and vicious and full of hate?
'Racist'? 'Hate'? Coming from a Stormfronter?

:lmao:

Just because you make shit up doesn't make it true.
No making up your racism, your anti-Semitism, and your bigotry, slut.

Now go suck the chief's cock some more - you've got some more booze you need to buy before the shakes set in.

Can't have shaky fingertips while typing over at Stormfront.

Yes, catzmeow did neg me - along with the following comment: "My god you are a whiny fuck."

So funny that she's the one doing the whining...
Another neg whine I'll need to tag you for.

You've got the next week booked up so far.

I bet by the weekend, I'll have at least a month booked up. No such thing as "without cause" when we've got an active whiner.

Keep whining.

:thup:

Just remember, you vicious witch, that neg rules can be further changed...

I'd say that's pretty much a given.

:lol:

Why...are you calling me a liar?

Not yet...

Liar... you already did about me speaking with boop.

So am i lying or not about your 14 posts?

Damn, you are dense. I never called or insinuated you were lying about talking to Boop, but I was insinuating you were lying to her about all those reps you told her you were giving me.

Now, I'm really suspicious about you saying I posted 14 times in The Tavern.

oohh... really? I started two threads on it..... How about we look at your logic of whiners.

Lets see.... ONE that you were all over agreeing with.

And the other is neither LEFT ...or RIGHT... cuz there are neggers on both sides.... and its to HELP people not step over the new rule......

So do tell...Where is the whine?

idiot.

Rationalize much...? I thought the mods defined the new rules.

Please explain how I was "all over agreeing with"? I think the whole rep system sucks, so where was I "agreeing" with anything?

All over it agreeing with it....

Any more questions?

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I couldn't agree more! It's almost always the taunting and vicious comments that accompany the negs that I notice most. The most cowardly neggers also turn off their reply function.

Just because you make shit up doesn't make it true.

you mean like i never pos repped you? Or that i never spoke to boop about pos repping you... Or that i started whine threads about the new rep rule?

Syrenn.. do you +rep other members because they deserve it, or is there some other reason?

I pos what i like, what makes me laugh, noobs, what i agree with,I pos and say NEGGED! ...... all reason and no reason..... why?

Not yet...

Liar... you already did about me speaking with boop.

So am i lying or not about your 14 posts?

Damn, you are dense. I never called or insinuated you were lying about talking to Boop, but I was insinuating you were lying to her about all those reps you told her you were giving me.

Now, I'm really suspicious about you saying I posted 14 times in The Tavern.
But you DID post 14 times.

There is nothing honest about you.

Nothing.

Now whine to staff that folks are big meanies to a liar, a racist, an anti-Semite, and a bigot.

Nah, no one has EVER had cause to neg YOU. Nevah.

Rationalize much...? I thought the mods defined the new rules.

Please explain how I was "all over agreeing with"? I think the whole rep system sucks, so where was I "agreeing" with anything?

All over it agreeing with it....

Any more questions?

Just a thought to consider....

In my opinion part to of this whole.... thuggery, bullying,abuse issue with the negs.... is the actual neg comment. I have always felt that the neg comment is worse then the neg itself. Its a nasty passive aggressive way to say something really foul.

The issue: You MUST put in a neg comment to send it... Unlike a pos rep where you can just send it without any message at all.

A solution: Not allow ANY neg comment at all and disable the reply button.

I couldn't agree more! It's almost always the taunting and vicious comments that accompany the negs that I notice most. The most cowardly neggers also turn off their reply function.

Duh, this is the thread title...and because I agreed with one thing I was "all over agreeing with it"...?

New Neg Rep Rule Extreme and Unfair...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back