New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
trojan-variety2.jpg

well, I am extra strength but not all that sensitive....

:(

Are you lubricated for her pleasure?

And who exactly is SHE?

:eusa_eh:

why are all the new mods men? we lose two female mods and get 3 men? i understand that i will take at least 1.5 man to do the job that echo and care4all did....now we have one female mod.....newby.....

seems someone is not paying attention....

why are all the new mods men? we lose two female mods and get 3 men? i understand that i will take at least 1.5 man to do the job that echo and care4all did....now we have one female mod.....newby.....

Baruch Menachem is mildly feminine in his choices of anime. Does that work for you?

Trajan has just been added to the list of new mods.

"And...it appears...it appears that Meister has some BREAKING NEWS from the field. Go ahead, Meister."

xotoxi-albums-pictures-10-picture4296-anchor-reporter.jpg

"Yes, Jim. We have just received word from Administrator PixieStix that TRAJAN has just been added to the list of new mods. Along with Baruch Menachem and Ringel05, that makes THREE new moderators added today. This is unprecedented! Again, Trajan has been added to the list of new moderators. Reporting live from USMB Headquarters, this is Meister. Back to you, Jim."
You ever see the video that screenshot is from? Anchor-reporter catfight! The unprofessionalism is epic!

Trajan has just been added to the list of new mods.

"And...it appears...it appears that Meister has some BREAKING NEWS from the field. Go ahead, Meister."

xotoxi-albums-pictures-10-picture4296-anchor-reporter.jpg

"Yes, Jim. We have just received word from Administrator PixieStix that TRAJAN has just been added to the list of new mods. Along with Baruch Menachem and Ringel05, that makes THREE new moderators added today. This is unprecedented! Again, Trajan has been added to the list of new moderators. Reporting live from USMB Headquarters, this is Meister. Back to you, Jim."
You ever see the video that screenshot is from? Anchor-reporter catfight! The unprofessionalism is epic!

Yes. I saw it...and it was like a debate on USMB.

Is Care4All gone???? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what's the wingnut-to-Liberal ratio among mods these days?

Ya know I don't worry much about Mods, I mean who really needs em but once in a great while. And when I saw the first 2 here I thought , yeah good choices they'll do an excellent job when called upon.

But then you went and pulled Trajan into the mix?????????????

What are you people thinking?????????????????????????

Other than having another excellent choice that is.....

Have fun............

Why is Toro not a moderator?

The fact that Toro is not a moderator makes the entire position of moderator a farce!

(If you agree with me, thank this post)

The board is happy to announce that we have two new moderators.
They are Ringel05 and Baruch Menachem. Both are two respected
posters that will help this board be the best messageboard on the internet.

I do agree that a board is only as good as it's mods, and these selections are awesome, as both men, have shown capacity for objectivity and senses of humor. I applaud the selections.

congratulations-7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back