New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
The board is happy to announce that we have two new moderators.
They are Ringel05 and Baruch Menachem. Both are two respected
posters that will help this board be the best messageboard on the internet.

I do agree that a board is only as good as it's mods, and these selections are awesome, as both men, have shown capacity for objectivity and senses of humor. I applaud the selections.

congratulations-7.gif

And I just find out that another awesome and very fair and kewl guy is a moddie now and that is TRAJAN!!!! Yea.....this site just keeps getting better and better and more excitin`! Hooray, for some sensible choices that have been made by some very professional and sensible "higher ups." Trajan, your fair and worthy efforts on this site have been highly rewarded.

congratulations-10.gif

The board is happy to announce that we have two new moderators.
They are Ringel05 and Baruch Menachem. Both are two respected
posters that will help this board be the best messageboard on the internet.

It was already the best Meister.

Which one gets me 24/7?

Maybe you should show them one year before and one year after being a mod. It ain't pretty guys.

Last edited:
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Congrats, boys.:D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EA1NPaCBIVg&feature=related]Three Amigos- Matinee Performance - YouTube[/ame]

Excellent job stacking the mod room with right leaning posters.

:thup:

Yet dwarfed by your pussified whining...:thup:

Sorry, homey, but that room has always been balanced and that ain't the case no more.

No doubt you don't see an issue with it.

You can call my pointing it out whatever you want. It don't change the truth of my observation.

:eusa_eh:

Ok. They're semi civil anyway..

Congrats.
true.
why are all the new mods men? we lose two female mods and get 3 men? i understand that i will take at least 1.5 man to do the job that echo and care4all did....now we have one female mod.....newby.....

seems someone is not paying attention....
good observation
why are all the new mods men? we lose two female mods and get 3 men? i understand that i will take at least 1.5 man to do the job that echo and care4all did....now we have one female mod.....newby.....

Is Care4All gone???? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what's the wingnut-to-Liberal ratio among mods these days?
lost two female, moderate to left-leaning & get 3 male moderate to right-leaning in their stead. :eusa_eh:

w/ the exception of AVG-JOE, is there another non-rightie mod?

Last edited:
:eusa_eh:

Ok. They're semi civil anyway..

Congrats.
true.

good observation
Is Care4All gone???? NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, what's the wingnut-to-Liberal ratio among mods these days?
lost two female, moderate to left-leaning & get 3 male moderate to right-leaning in their stead. :eusa_eh:

w/ the exception of AVG-JOE, is there another non-rightie mod?

nope.

speaks volumes.

yeah, let's make this board into hannity! :woohoo:

You're free to go elsewhere if you don't like the mod staff...

I'll miss you...

is that the idea? drive off all of us who preceded the hannity crew?

i already told ringle he has my support. but this is the first time that this board has been slanted this way and having the mod staff entirely rightwing, no matter how well-meaning some of them are is simply wrong.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back