New Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without commenting on the other issues of gender and ideology balance, I will simply note that this board could never be Hannity.

The prime directive of Hannity is to protect the image of Hannity. The members of that board are self-selected for their willingness to bow to celebrity.

Excellent job stacking the mod room with right leaning posters.

:thup:

As a former mod, do you think your political leaning influenced your decisions??

As a former mod, I know that room has always been predicated on having balance with both the left and the right in order to keep mods from allowing their political leanings to influence decisions.

yeah, let's make this board into hannity! :woohoo:

You're free to go elsewhere if you don't like the mod staff...

I'll miss you...

is that the idea? drive off all of us who preceded the hannity crew?

i already told ringle he has my support. but this is the first time that this board has been slanted this way and having the mod staff entirely rightwing, no matter how well-meaning some of them are is simply wrong.

The current mod staff is fair... Isn't that what matters most - not their political leaning?

As a former mod, do you think your political leaning influenced your decisions??

As a former mod, I know that room has always been predicated on having balance with both the left and the right in order to keep mods from allowing their political leanings to influence decisions.

Great, now do you want to answer the question??

So the argument seems to be liberals are able to be fair, but a conservative cannot. I call BS.

:eusa_eh:

Ok. They're semi civil anyway..

Congrats.
true.

good observation

lost two female, moderate to left-leaning & get 3 male moderate to right-leaning in their stead. :eusa_eh:

w/ the exception of AVG-JOE, is there another non-rightie mod?

nope.

speaks volumes.
Perhaps del. Perhaps elvis.

But the point remains that there are now a couple of extremely Rightwing mods, in Meister and Trajan (perhaps Baruch), and nobody close to being extremely Leftwing.

true.

good observation

lost two female, moderate to left-leaning & get 3 male moderate to right-leaning in their stead. :eusa_eh:

nope.

speaks volumes.

But the point remains that there are now a couple of extremely Rightwing mods, in Meister and Trajan (perhaps Baruch), and nobody close to being extremely Leftwing.

del and elvis both quit.

true.

good observation

nope.

speaks volumes.

Maybe the BS from the left is getting to be too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back