Cannot get a picture loaded

.bmp. This board is full of people that pay a lot of attention to rating other people & checking "reputations". STRANGE.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Bitmaps are tremendously large files. Jpg of gifs would allow a larger image size and smaller file size
Thank you for that information. I doubt I can convert it. I do not do much but write text on my machine. I can send pictures but that is it; I've uploaded a couple in the past however. The young man who repairs my computers performs most operations other than writing, disk cleanup and defragging.

Fixed your post for ya.

*Runs from the mod*

bad girl. :tongue:

My-bad.jpg

Bitmaps are tremendously large files. Jpg of gifs would allow a larger image size and smaller file size
Thank you for that information. I doubt I can convert it. I do not do much but write text on my machine. I can send pictures but that is it; I've uploaded a couple in the past however. The young man who repairs my computers performs most operations other than writing, disk cleanup and defragging.

Most computers have some sort of picture editing software pre-installed. It's pretty simple to save an image in a different format.

Judging strictly by your rep, and no further information, I'd say it's because you SUCK.
:cuckoo:

What type of file is it?
You SUCK AND a quote about the word of God; funnier than a Coulter footnote! Her writing sucks compared to Buckley and Will, but her comments on ugly liberal women, and SOME good looking liberal men, take the cake. If she is a conservative intellectual, there are NONE. Actually, Malkin can write a coherent paragraph, unlike Coulter.

Most computers have some sort of picture editing software pre-installed. It's pretty simple to save an image in a different format.
Mine just has "convert to .pdf" and blurs the picture when I right click. Thank you again for the helpful information; I'll ask my computer man about it the next time he comes around.

Judging strictly by your rep, and no further information, I'd say it's because you SUCK.
:cuckoo:

What type of file is it?
You SUCK AND a quote about the word of God; funnier than a Coulter footnote! Her writing sucks compared to Buckley and Will, but her comments on ugly liberal women, and SOME good looking liberal men, take the cake. If she is a conservative intellectual, there are NONE. Actually, Malkin can write a coherent paragraph, unlike Coulter.

or you, apparently.

if you have a bmp odds are you have paintbrush....when you open the pic, select save as, below the name of the doc in the pop up box it will give you a choice, one of which should be JPG....select that and save....try posting that.

Forum List

Back