New dude from Texas.

Feb 22, 2011
Texas
Due to continuing unemployment I have ton of free time so I decided to join a political message form to see if the rest of the folks who have way to much time on there hands are as fed up with the looters who currently occupy the white house, house and senate as I am.
I have no faith in Republicans and those on TV and radio who carry there water, and Democrats make me want to vomit . feeling this strongly about this is new to me so if I offended any of you I apologize. Oh, I dont know if it is obvious or not but I do not subscribe to red or blue. I guess I am on the middle of the road Libertarian .

Last edited:
Due to continuing unemployment I have ton of free time so I decided to join a political message form to see if the rest of the folks who have way to much time on there hands are as fed up with the looters who currently occupy the white house, house and senate as I am.
I have no faith in Republicans and those on TV and radio who carry there water, and Democrats make me want to vomit . feeling this strongly about this is new to me so if I offended any of you I apologize. Oh, I dont know if it is obvious or not but I do not subscribe to red or blue. I guess I am on the middle of the road Libertarian .

WELCOME

hillbilly-archtype.jpg

Welcome. Try not to fix into one of the boxes that Government insists you should. Be independent. We piss off all sides.

I like Texas.

• Banned
Welcome. Try not to fix into one of the boxes that Government insists you should. Be independent. We piss off all sides.

I like Texas.

Thank you for the welcome. I was borne in Long Beach and am a Cali-exile for the last 25 years. I miss it. and as for the box ? I bring my own ware ever I go.

I like Texas.

Thank you for the welcome. I was borne in Long Beach and am a Cali-exile for the last 25 years. I miss it. and as for the box ? I bring my own ware ever I go.

Long Beach is a dump.... and you're much better off being in Texas, CA is going to hell in a handbasket.

Enjoy the forum. We're an ass-kicking group. :lol:

You could despise the "ruling class" more then I.Welcome.
What kind of job would you be looking for if you were not so busy with all the free time you have?

So rather than spending all your time looking for a job, you've decided to post on a political message board instead.

:beer:

:welcome:

However, I think you need to do a little more research into what a libertarian is! Libertarians are well to the right of Republicans and can't be considered middle of the roaders!

You could despise the "ruling class" more then I.Welcome.
What kind of job would you be looking for if you were not so busy with all the free time you have?

I paint, and build cabinets. I also work part time (10-15 hrs. a week) at an archery shop. Things are looking up, just not as fast as I would like it to. I am soooo glad that I saved some money . I came out ok compared to most. I did go into the hole paying my help but not to bad.

xcited1, I do look for work, but I have payed my dues and will not flip burgers or scrub toilets unless my family is starving or rent wont be payed. I also get most of my business from folks who want remodeling done and they just are not buying yet. As far as posting on political message boards in the wee hours of the morning, I can do that because I followed the wisdom imparted to us by the story of the grass hopper and the ant, so I am not as bad off as most of the country. Thanks for the welcome guys. I like this place.

Last edited:
my husband is in construction....his 1099 reflected less than half of what he made the year before....

its a tough business right now. Worse in some places then others. It will get better soon. Oh, I am very closed minded, its just harder for folks to make me hate them.

Last edited:
construction will never come back...it will go the way of textiles etc.....the young wont go into it anymore....it will become a lost art....

Forum List

Back