Netanyahu: Jerusalem is under attack

Seriously, I can't decide whether you are delusional, softheaded, or think pro-Palestinians are stupid. The below short video shows Palestinians reaping some of the benefits of Jewish infrastructure investment.
Like stealing electricity, phone cable, etc.?

...you have to admire the spirit of the Pals with what they go through daily.
Or laugh at them, for being the under-performers and bottom-feeders and incompetents that they are.

did you read the article I posted about the Pals in Chicago, they out perform than others in the area. When allowed to flourish they do. Look it up.

pbel, et al,

While Dorchester Heights is today, considered South Boston, that wasn't the case in 1776.

Washington bombarded the Brits from Dorchester Heights and drove them out.
(COMMENT - OFF TOPIC)

While there is not question that the action and fortification of Dorchester Heights was essential to breaking the Siege of Boston, the engagement was separate and is known as the The Battle of Dorchester - March 2-3, 1776.

v/r
R

I wish Netanfuckyou would shut his god-damn mouth! What does he expect?

If you want to be a country that spends more than a decade proclaiming itself at war and bringing violence to others, then one should expect that violence will sometimes be directed at you as well. Far from being the by-product of primitive and inscrutable religions, that behavior is the natural reaction of human beings targeted with violence.
Israel is the cause of all the violence.

No, THIS was the cause of violence:

9xwh4ba8__w988h657q80.jpg
We do not know the cause, if done on purpose, this in on your government's shoulders and how dare he put it on the PLO's. Your dramatic picture does not make it violence. Remember a Pal mother has to bury her 20 year old son as well, wondering why he is dead and the cause of the accident.

Palestinians continue to inflame tensions in east Jerusalem as prime minister orders massive reinforcement in capital after consultation with top security echelon.
Noam (Dabul) Dvir
"Jerusalem is under attack," charged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday, less than 24 hours after a terrorist plowed through a crowd of Israelis at a Light Rail station.
The prime minister convened a security consultation at the Jerusalem Police headquarters with the internal security minister, the chief of police, the head of the Shin Bet, the mayor, and the regional commander – as rock throwing incidents continued across the capital.
Netanyahu ordered the assembled officials to emphasize Israeli sovereignty over all parts of Jerusalem using massive reinforcements.
"Jerusalem is not the only city under attack by terrorists; other cities across the world are, as well. But the offensive in Jerusalem is supported by the chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Abu Mazen, who glorifies the murderers and embraces the group they belong to – Hamas," said Netanyahu.
Netanyahu used the occasion to remind world powers of the threat posed by terrorism. "Against these acts we face international flaccidity. But there is no such weakness here. We will stand strong for our rights and our obligations to protect our capital."

Netanyahu Jerusalem is under attack - Israel News Ynetnews

What is he going to start another war now, I know he is worried about his re election. Personally I don't know how much more the Pals can take , over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, and shooting at any kid that throws a stone.

I don't know how much more the Jews can take. over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, killing sprees, stoning, attacking, stabbing attempts, haunting, abducting, rioting and abusing of innocent civilians in the Holiest city for the Jews.

Oh give us a break, the Jews have been doing this for doing this for years, its in their blood. You know its funny, your holiest city, and yet you act like you do in it. Hilarious. (I'd like to add this can't be good for your tourist business)

Last edited:
pbel, et al,

While Dorchester Heights is today, considered South Boston, that wasn't the case in 1776.

(COMMENT - OFF TOPIC)

While there is not question that the action and fortification of Dorchester Heights was essential to breaking the Siege of Boston, the engagement was separate and is known as the The Battle of Dorchester - March 2-3, 1776.

v/r
R
So what does that have to do with my original post on the subject?

Maybe if it said: Nutandyahoo: Occupied Jerusalem is under attack Nothing else would need to be said.
So, when are we getting the name of that shakh, sheikh, pasha, emir, sultan, effendi, president, prime-minister of that "state of palestine"?

Maybe if it said: Nutandyahoo: Occupied Jerusalem is under attack Nothing else would need to be said.
So, when are we getting the name of that shakh, sheikh, pasha, emir, sultan, effendi, president, prime-minister of that "state of palestine"?
Give them time, keep your bags packed on the ready Mouser.
Palistanians are, as it is, 66 years past "time", time to get them on a humanitarian resettlement program, of course.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT - OFF TOPIC)

v/r
R
The original post on the subject was, evidently, crap.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT - OFF TOPIC)

v/r
R
Crap to you? Have a roll on me and wipe your mouth!

Attachments

• kondor.jpg
    kondor.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 83
I wish Netanfuckyou would shut his god-damn mouth! What does he expect?

If you want to be a country that spends more than a decade proclaiming itself at war and bringing violence to others, then one should expect that violence will sometimes be directed at you as well. Far from being the by-product of primitive and inscrutable religions, that behavior is the natural reaction of human beings targeted with violence.
Israel is the cause of all the violence.

No, THIS was the cause of violence:

9xwh4ba8__w988h657q80.jpg
We do not know the cause, if done on purpose, this in on your government's shoulders and how dare he put it on the PLO's. Your dramatic picture does not make it violence. Remember a Pal mother has to bury her 20 year old son as well, wondering why he is dead and the cause of the accident.

Why should I care about this killer's mother? The only reason she wants it to be an accident is she doesn't want to lose the social security cashes. But she and all of them know it was no accident.

Palestinians continue to inflame tensions in east Jerusalem as prime minister orders massive reinforcement in capital after consultation with top security echelon.
Noam (Dabul) Dvir
"Jerusalem is under attack," charged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday, less than 24 hours after a terrorist plowed through a crowd of Israelis at a Light Rail station.
The prime minister convened a security consultation at the Jerusalem Police headquarters with the internal security minister, the chief of police, the head of the Shin Bet, the mayor, and the regional commander – as rock throwing incidents continued across the capital.
Netanyahu ordered the assembled officials to emphasize Israeli sovereignty over all parts of Jerusalem using massive reinforcements.
"Jerusalem is not the only city under attack by terrorists; other cities across the world are, as well. But the offensive in Jerusalem is supported by the chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Abu Mazen, who glorifies the murderers and embraces the group they belong to – Hamas," said Netanyahu.
Netanyahu used the occasion to remind world powers of the threat posed by terrorism. "Against these acts we face international flaccidity. But there is no such weakness here. We will stand strong for our rights and our obligations to protect our capital."

Netanyahu Jerusalem is under attack - Israel News Ynetnews

What is he going to start another war now, I know he is worried about his re election. Personally I don't know how much more the Pals can take , over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, and shooting at any kid that throws a stone.

I don't know how much more the Jews can take. over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, killing sprees, stoning, attacking, stabbing attempts, haunting, abducting, rioting and abusing of innocent civilians in the Holiest city for the Jews.

Oh give us a break, the Jews have been doing this for doing this for years, its in their blood. You know its funny, your holiest city, and yet you act like you do in it. Hilarious. (I'd like to add this can't be good for your tourist business)

"It's on their blood".

Tell me more about how balanced and "non-antisemitic" you are.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT - OFF TOPIC)

v/r
R
Crap to you? Have a roll on me and wipe your mouth!
And what was that gay drivel supposed to mean?

Ignoring that he killed a baby.

How convenient.
So what! You ignored the Palestinian the settler killed.

If that settler hadn't murdered the Pal in cold blood, that baby would be alive today.

If you don't want your babies killed, stop shooting first!

The settler turned himself in and reported the accident.

Killers and terrorists don't willingly turn themselves into the police after running over people.

The settler running over the girls was an accident.

The killing of Haya Zisl was murder in cold blood.

Forum List

Back