Netanyahu: Jerusalem is under attack

The settler turned himself in and reported the accident.

Killers and terrorists don't willingly turn themselves into the police after running over people.

The settler running over the girls was an accident.

The killing of Haya Zisl was murder in cold blood.
Bullshit, that was no accident! What person in their right mind would accelerate past a stopped school bus letting off children? In my country, you are required to stop. It is illegal to drive by any stopped school bus, at any speed, in any part of the country. Driving by a stopped school bus goes way beyond irresponsibility. He hit that kid on purpose.

Killers and terrorists don't willingly turn themselves into the police after running over people.

Bullshit, that was no accident! What person in their right mind would accelerate past a stopped school bus letting off children? In my country, you are required to stop. It is illegal to drive by any stopped school bus, at any speed, in any part of the country. Driving by a stopped school bus goes way beyond irresponsibility. He hit that kid on purpose.

How is "your country" relevant to Israeli traffic rules.

Stop writing the same message 10 times a day, troll.

May all you wish for innocent israeli infants come back at you, you insensitive jerk.

I wish Netanfuckyou would shut his god-damn mouth! What does he expect?

If you want to be a country that spends more than a decade proclaiming itself at war and bringing violence to others, then one should expect that violence will sometimes be directed at you as well. Far from being the by-product of primitive and inscrutable religions, that behavior is the natural reaction of human beings targeted with violence.
Israel is the cause of all the violence.

No, THIS was the cause of violence:

9xwh4ba8__w988h657q80.jpg
We do not know the cause, if done on purpose, this in on your government's shoulders and how dare he put it on the PLO's. Your dramatic picture does not make it violence. Remember a Pal mother has to bury her 20 year old son as well, wondering why he is dead and the cause of the accident.

Why should I care about this killer's mother? The only reason she wants it to be an accident is she doesn't want to lose the social security cashes. But she and all of them know it was no accident.

Oh good grief, you don't think these people have feelings and care about their children? She cares as much about her son as the parents of the infant and she hurts just as much. No we do not know it was not an accident. She wants it to be, as she doesn't want her son to of done it on purpose.

What SS cash anyway?

May all you wish for innocent israeli infants come back at you, you insensitive jerk.
Is that true? Can you pass a stopped school bus letting off school children in Israel? Or was it a murder claimed as a traffic accident?
Try to be truthful.

Last edited:
This is a big deal shooting someone in the back, running away or not. This cop or cops as he died from his wounds need to be put on leave. You can't go around shooting at everyone.

Can your police run or not? This is craziness. If a cop in the US did this there'd be a big investigation and he'd be on leave.

Is that true? Can you pass a stopped school bus letting off school children in Israel? Or was it a murder claimked as a traffic accident?
Try to be truthful.

When you come across a school bus, you're required to slow down your speed, and in cases the place is crowded, it will be better to stop. The law says you must slow down, but full stop is recomanded and not forced. What IS demanded by law is to sign the buss itself with special lights to make the driver behind you know it's a school bus.

In here there are no special school buses like in America. The sign is by two large red lights. Was the bus with red lights as the law says? I don't remember reading that in the article.

Is that true? Can you pass a stopped school bus letting off school children in Israel? Or was it a murder claimked as a traffic accident?
Try to be truthful.

When you come across a school bus, you're required to slow down your speed, and in cases the place is crowded, it will be better to stop. The law says you must slow down, but full stop is recomanded and not forced. What IS demanded by law is to sign the buss itself with special lights to make the driver behind you know it's a school bus.

In here there are no special school buses like in America. The sign is by two large red lights. Was the bus with red lights as the law says? I don't remember reading that in the article.
Please re-post it, if you can.

This is a big deal shooting someone in the back, running away or not. This cop or cops as he died from his wounds need to be put on leave. You can't go around shooting at everyone.

Can your police run or not? This is craziness. If a cop in the US did this there'd be a big investigation and he'd be on leave.

Yeah, it's a big deal. They totally shouldn't have shot this dude. I bet you're pissed that they did. You're bummed he didn't suceed killing more.

How rude of the Israeli police. They should have let him be. He could have run over at least 20 more babies.

Shame.

Try to be truthful.

Please re-post it, if you can.

I wasn't the one who brought it from those Palestinian twisted sources. Ask from whoever did, they're professionals in looking into terrorists' sites.

I wish Netanfuckyou would shut his god-damn mouth! What does he expect?

If you want to be a country that spends more than a decade proclaiming itself at war and bringing violence to others, then one should expect that violence will sometimes be directed at you as well. Far from being the by-product of primitive and inscrutable religions, that behavior is the natural reaction of human beings targeted with violence.
Israel is the cause of all the violence.

No, THIS was the cause of violence:

9xwh4ba8__w988h657q80.jpg
We do not know the cause, if done on purpose, this in on your government's shoulders and how dare he put it on the PLO's. Your dramatic picture does not make it violence. Remember a Pal mother has to bury her 20 year old son as well, wondering why he is dead and the cause of the accident.

Why should I care about this killer's mother? The only reason she wants it to be an accident is she doesn't want to lose the social security cashes. But she and all of them know it was no accident.

Oh good grief, you don't think these people have feelings and care about their children? She cares as much about her son as the parents of the infant and she hurts just as much. No we do not know it was not an accident. She wants it to be, as she doesn't want her son to of done it on purpose.

What SS cash anyway?

Wow, seriously. I can't argue with people who have no clue about the most basic things.

In Israel, familes can get Social Secutiry cashes if they have Israeli citizenship and their relatives were killed in terror attacks. That's the law. And since his mom and him had blue IDs, by law they can demand compansation from the state.

Capisch?

Yeah, it's a big deal. They totally shouldn't have shot this dude. I bet you're pissed that they did. You're bummed he didn't suceed killing more.

How rude of the Israeli police. They should have let him be. He could have run over at least 20 more babies.

Shame.

No they should of run after him, apprehended him and had a trial and mental heath eval.

But I guess in Israel shooting people in the back or in the heart is not a big deal, as it happens daily it seems.

Forum List

Back