Netanyahu: Jerusalem is under attack

It said cop shot him. So the accident was reported to the According to MDA paramedics at 5:54 pm they received a report saying that a car hit a number of pedestrians near the Ammunition Hill station.

It said he was shot by man on duty.

Ok yes it said Police shot him, but if the accident happened at " According to MDA paramedics at 5:54 pm they received a report saying that a car hit a number of pedestrians near the Ammunition Hill station" how could they bury and have funeral at midnight on Wed? Isn't that kinda quick.

Also I have a problem with the grandfather said the buggy flew 10-20 meters, well 10 meters is 33 feet, so how could the buggy fly 33-66 feet? and the mother and father not get hurt.

Last edited:
It said cop shot him. So the accident was reported to the According to MDA paramedics at 5:54 pm they received a report saying that a car hit a number of pedestrians near the Ammunition Hill station.

Ok yes it said Police shot him, but if the accident happened at " According to MDA paramedics at 5:54 pm they received a report saying that a car hit a number of pedestrians near the Ammunition Hill station" how could they bury and have funeral at midnight on Wed? Isn't that kinda quick.

Also I have a problem with the grandfather said the buggy flew 10-20 meters, well 10 meters is 33 feet, so how could the buggy fly 33-66 feet? and the mother and father not get hurt.

Jewish religion orders to bury as soon as possible, so it's not weird at all. We don't have the ceremonies Christians have, we bury as soon as we can.

When my righteous grandmother passed away (may she rest in peace) it was early morning, and we buried her just hours later, so again, no, it is not weird, it just how it works in our religion.

people tend to not get the exact details right, the feelings and shock get them to over-react and that's psychology 101.

You're really trying to look into it and try and find some plot, when you would swallow every palestinian lie without question.

Jewish religion orders to bury as soon as possible, so it's not weird at all. We don't have the ceremonies Christians have, we bury as soon as we can.

When my righteous grandmother passed away (may she rest in peace) it was early morning, and we buried her just hours later, so again, no, it is not weird, it just how it works in our religion.

people tend to not get the exact details right, the feelings and shock get them to over-react and that's psychology 101.

You're really trying to look into it and try and find some plot, when you would swallow every palestinian lie without question.

Yes I did look it up and that is what it says, burial is ASAP , My big thing was like at midnight the father was ok to talk the eulogy , as he must of been standing by the buggy the baby was in, along with the Mother of course, so I'm surprised they were not hurt more.

I wish Netanfuckyou would shut his god-damn mouth! What does he expect?

If you want to be a country that spends more than a decade proclaiming itself at war and bringing violence to others, then one should expect that violence will sometimes be directed at you as well. Far from being the by-product of primitive and inscrutable religions, that behavior is the natural reaction of human beings targeted with violence.
Israel is the cause of all the violence.

"Israel is the cause of all the violence...."

It does not add up, I wish it did. If you have been following you would realize that, or please show me how it does, or shut the heck up.

Seriously, I can't decide whether you are delusional, softheaded, or think pro-Palestinians are stupid. The below short video shows Palestinians reaping some of the benefits of Jewish infrastructure investment. ~ Susan

Seriously, you are delusional for posting this heavily edited video and expect us to see your truth from it.

did you read the article I posted about the Pals in Chicago, they out perform than others in the area. When allowed to flourish they do. Look it up.

Yes they do. If only they could get out from under the oppression of Hamas and Abbas; the inheritors of Arafat's policies, policies that they continue: to keep the Palestinians fed full of hate and oppressed.

did you read the article I posted about the Pals in Chicago, they out perform than others in the area. When allowed to flourish they do. Look it up.

Yes they do. If only they could get out from under the oppression of Hamas and Abbas; the inheritors of Arafat's policies, policies that they continue: to keep the Palestinians fed full of hate and oppressed.
Yes they do. If only they could get out from under the oppression of Hamas and Abbas; the inheritors of Arafat's policies, policies that they continue: to keep the Palestinians fed full of hate and oppressed.[/QUOTE]

That is not going to happen...Israel's invasion and the resulting occupation beyond the Internationally recognized de-facto border of the green line was not defensive...The Arab Armies never had the strength to invade Israel in 1967: The pre-emptive strike was intentionally a war of Conquest, PM Begin has been so quoted...The hate is the result of this travesty of war and Justice, and the UN agreed by recognizing Palestine to the 67 borders or green line...the dynamics are in place..Palestine will become a full member State and if Israel interferes, and I'm sure she will, the Boycott will get to full steam...

I'm sure that the Israelis are just a-shakin' in their little booties...

gOY6uPE.gif

Billo tend to be violent and I guess - poor.
Credit goes to Prager University.

Sets an example for the Pro Palestinian lobby, and don't be offended, its just the statistics.
You're pro-war and I'm anti-war, yet I'm the one who's violent?
You're for aggression, I'm against it, yet I'm the one who's violent.
You make excuses for murdering innocent civilians, I'm outraged by it, yet I'm the one who's violent.

Like your President said, you are a "sick society".

"The time has come to admit that Israel is a sick society, with an illness that demands treatment..."
- President Reuven Rivlin

Thank you for showing your true colors bitch. And you wonder why I ignore you mostly and do not want to go to your playrooms here on the site. You are nothing but a sick mother fucking bullshit whore bitch whore.

Good thing I hate Cali.
Doesn't matter what my true colors are, you just make up your own version of them anyway.

Sets an example for the Pro Palestinian lobby, and don't be offended, its just the statistics.
You make excuses for murdering innocent civilians, I'm outraged by it, yet I'm the one who's violent.

"The time has come to admit that Israel is a sick society, with an illness that demands treatment..."

I'm pro-everything that would result in life of security and peace for those who search it, intolerance? Yes I am.
You are pro-death as you make up justification for killing of innocent so take that radicalism of yours and shove it up your ass.
Israel is indeed a sick society and its time for a sneeze.

I'm pro-everything that would result in life of security and peace for those who search it, intolerance? Yes I am.
You are pro-death as you make up justification for killing of innocent so take that radicalism of yours and shove it up your ass.
Where did I justify the killing of innocents? You have to lie, just to make a point, don't you?

Where did I justify the killing of innocents? You have to lie, just to make a point, don't you?
By saying Israel is sick society in addition to your claim that Israel is the cause of all violence, and of course by supporting Hamas - those praised a killing of 3 months old baby and this is only based on the recent events, and you just lied saying you're anti war when obviously you encourage war and incite for violent actions against Israel.

Yes I did look it up and that is what it says, burial is ASAP , My big thing was like at midnight the father was ok to talk the eulogy , as he must of been standing by the buggy the baby was in, along with the Mother of course, so I'm surprised they were not hurt more.

Thankfully, there were not harmed in a way that prevents them participating in their daughter's funeral.

It adds up perfectly fine.

Forum List

Back