Netanyahu: Jerusalem is under attack

The Reconquista continues apace - and is nearly complete now - fragment-acquisition and mop-up operations continue - tick, tick, tick.
The toilet paper Baron continues to spew crap by proposing more death and destruction...
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, little Hamas Apologist and Propagandist.

I propose no death and destruction.

I serve-up an observation which restates the obvious.

What has been (and still is) going on - along with implications for the outcome.
!!!!!!!!!!!Since when did it arise that you were someone's,anyone's Bettor.......be pretty hard thing to do whilst wallowing in that cesspit you live in

This is a perfect example of the kind of 'trolling' that you were babbling-in about earlier...

The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities... Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1. keep your nose out of an exchange between two other posters that does not concern you

2. try to include some relevant topical material in your trolling posts, in order to remain within the guidelines that the operators have set down

Here, I served-up content designed to restate the obvious, in connection with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and to point out how close to the end-game that we find ourselves in the present day, and how Palestinian objections are swiftly becoming meaningless and irrelevant, and to point out the nearly-accomplished and all-but-inevitable outcome.

If you have something intelligent to add, in connection with that sidebar, or the OP itself, then, by all means, have at it.

Meanwhile, try to refrain from 'trolling', and butting into exchanges that do not concern you, and for which you are ill-equipped to participate.

Now... scurry off, and try to impress somebody foolish enough to be cowed by the likes of you.

The Reconquista continues apace - and is nearly complete now - fragment-acquisition and mop-up operations continue - tick, tick, tick.
The toilet paper Baron continues to spew crap by proposing more death and destruction...
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, little Hamas Apologist and Propagandist.

What has been (and still is) going on - along with implications for the outcome.
!!!!!!!!!!!Since when did it arise that you were someone's,anyone's Bettor.......be pretty hard thing to do whilst wallowing in that cesspit you live in

This is a perfect example of the kind of 'trolling' that you were babbling-in about earlier...

The World Is Sick Of Israeli Atrocities... Page 49 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

1. keep your nose out of an exchange between two other posters that does not concern you

2. try to include some relevant topical material in your trolling posts, in order to remain within the guidelines that the operators have set down

Here, I served-up content designed to restate the obvious, in connection with the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, and to point out how close to the end-game that we find ourselves in the present day, and how Palestinian objections are swiftly becoming meaningless and irrelevant, and to point out the nearly-accomplished and all-but-inevitable outcome.

If you have something intelligent to add, in connection with that sidebar, or the OP itself, then, by all means, have at it.

Meanwhile, try to refrain from 'trolling', and butting into exchanges that do not concern you, and for which you are ill-equipped to participate.

Now... scurry off, and try to impress somebody foolish enough to be cowed by the likes of you.
No Condor just stating the Facts of your filthy mind,amendaby speaking......You Shoot Your Big Mouth Off All The Time Before Putting Your Brain Into GEAR

pbel, et al,

This is a bit self-serving. Again, with self-victimization.

Clearly, the Israelis have pushed the Palestinians to a point of helplessness...This is the beginning of a new Intifada if the constant pressure of settlement building is not relieved along with no Statehood in sight...
(COMMENT)

The claim of --- "constant pressure of settlement building" --- is the claim (in other words) that the Israelis are making greater and greater economic, and infrastructure investments that will eventually benefit Palestinians; an investment portfolio that the Palestinians haven't been able to make in themselves in more than four decades of self-rule and government.

Most Respectfully,
R

Seriously, I can't decide whether you are delusional, softheaded, or think pro-Palestinians are stupid. The below short video shows Palestinians reaping some of the benefits of Jewish infrastructure investment. ~ Susan

That was interesting <head scratch>. Let's try this . . . . please eliminate the underlined first X that precedes the address and watch it on youtube. Thank you.
X

Burning their olive trees , you have to admire the spirit of the Pals with what they go through daily.

pbel, et al,

Well, you didn't quite get it right; but I get your point.

pbel, et al,

Again, you getting it wrong.

pbel, et al,

Clearly, the Israelis have pushed the Palestinians to a point of helplessness...This is the beginning of a new Intifada if the constant pressure of settlement building is not relieved along with no Statehood in sight...
(COMMENT)

The claim of --- "constant pressure of settlement building" --- is the claim (in other words) that the Israelis are making greater and greater economic, and infrastructure investments that will eventually benefit Palestinians; an investment portfolio that the Palestinians haven't been able to make in themselves in more than four decades of self-rule and government.

Most Respectfully,
R
Self rule at the point of a gun?...Rocco, I don't want to be disrespectful, but let us know when you come back to planet Earth...
(COMMENT)

It is not "self-rule at the point of a gun." It is the security containment and quarantine of Jihadists, Insurgents and Terrorist, firmly imbedded in the general population that overwhelmingly provides material assistance to --- and the --- cover and concealment for --- the Jihadist, Insurgents and Terrorists with a history of criminality and a firmly documented past of practicing war-like behaviors that threaten regional security and peace.

Most Respectfully,
R
Thank you for your delusions...I suppose the terrorist George Washington was wrong to fire at the British occupiers in Boston!!
(COMMENT)

FYI: General George Washington did not command The Siege of Boston (April 19, 1775 – March 17, 1776) the engagement that opened the Revolutionary War. General George Washington was not commissioned as Commander in Chief of the Continental Army on June 19, 1775; three months later. (But as I said: I get your point.)

General Washington, and all the other founding fathers, were Traitors to God, King, and Country. They were not terrorist, in that the Revolutionary War was fought by conventional military means, in a manner consistent with the times. But make no mistake. They knew what they were doing and the risks they were taking.

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
--- Ben Franklin --- In the Continental Congress just before signing the Declaration of Independence, 1776.
There are consequences for their actions and they understood the penalty for opposing the Crown. This is something the Palestinians have yet to learn and understand. We know from history, the metal from which our Founders were made. We have yet to understand the what the Palestinians are made of.

Most Respectfully,
R
pbel, et al,

Well, you didn't quite get it right; but I get your point.

pbel, et al,

Again, you getting it wrong.

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R
Self rule at the point of a gun?...Rocco, I don't want to be disrespectful, but let us know when you come back to planet Earth...
(COMMENT)

It is not "self-rule at the point of a gun." It is the security containment and quarantine of Jihadists, Insurgents and Terrorist, firmly imbedded in the general population that overwhelmingly provides material assistance to --- and the --- cover and concealment for --- the Jihadist, Insurgents and Terrorists with a history of criminality and a firmly documented past of practicing war-like behaviors that threaten regional security and peace.

Most Respectfully,
R
Thank you for your delusions...I suppose the terrorist George Washington was wrong to fire at the British occupiers in Boston!!
(COMMENT)

FYI: General George Washington did not command The Siege of Boston (April 19, 1775 – March 17, 1776) the engagement that opened the Revolutionary War. General George Washington was not commissioned as Commander in Chief of the Continental Army on June 19, 1775; three months later. (But as I said: I get your point.)

General Washington, and all the other founding fathers, were Traitors to God, King, and Country. They were not terrorist, in that the Revolutionary War was fought by conventional military means, in a manner consistent with the times. But make no mistake. They knew what they were doing and the risks they were taking.

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
--- Ben Franklin --- In the Continental Congress just before signing the Declaration of Independence, 1776.
There are consequences for their actions and they understood the penalty for opposing the Crown. This is something the Palestinians have yet to learn and understand. We know from history, the metal from which our Founders were made. We have yet to understand the what the Palestinians are made of.

Most Respectfully,
R
Washington bombarded the Brits from Dorchester Heights and drove them out.

Last edited:

No Condor just stating the Facts of your filthy mind,amendaby speaking......You Shoot Your Big Mouth Off All The Time Before Putting Your Brain Into GEAR
Awwwwwwww... I don't think you like my perspective on the Israel-Palestine conflict... tough.

Clearly, the Israelis have pushed the Palestinians to a point of helplessness...
Palistanians should consider stealing less, or, preferably, not stealing at all, of course, and change their occupation too.
This is the beginning of a new Intifada if the constant pressure of settlement building is not relieved along with no Statehood in sight...
They've a state, that they aren't mentally capable to run, and those excuses are old drivel, of course.

I guess giving up the West Bank and Gaza in search for peace wasn't such a great idea afterall

Palestinians continue to inflame tensions in east Jerusalem as prime minister orders massive reinforcement in capital after consultation with top security echelon.
Noam (Dabul) Dvir
"Jerusalem is under attack," charged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday, less than 24 hours after a terrorist plowed through a crowd of Israelis at a Light Rail station.
The prime minister convened a security consultation at the Jerusalem Police headquarters with the internal security minister, the chief of police, the head of the Shin Bet, the mayor, and the regional commander – as rock throwing incidents continued across the capital.
Netanyahu ordered the assembled officials to emphasize Israeli sovereignty over all parts of Jerusalem using massive reinforcements.
"Jerusalem is not the only city under attack by terrorists; other cities across the world are, as well. But the offensive in Jerusalem is supported by the chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Abu Mazen, who glorifies the murderers and embraces the group they belong to – Hamas," said Netanyahu.
Netanyahu used the occasion to remind world powers of the threat posed by terrorism. "Against these acts we face international flaccidity. But there is no such weakness here. We will stand strong for our rights and our obligations to protect our capital."

Netanyahu Jerusalem is under attack - Israel News Ynetnews

What is he going to start another war now, I know he is worried about his re election. Personally I don't know how much more the Pals can take , over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, and shooting at any kid that throws a stone.

I don't know how much more the Jews can take. over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, killing sprees, stoning, attacking, stabbing attempts, haunting, abducting, rioting and abusing of innocent civilians in the Holiest city for the Jews.

Can he order a special print batch with palistanian resolutions, petitions, claims and other drivel?

The illegals are the Palestinians, or should that be Syrians, who evicted the Jews from their property in 1948/1949 and stole it for themselves. So yes who do THESE ILLEGAL ARAB MUSLIMS think they are ?

I wish Netanfuckyou would shut his god-damn mouth! What does he expect?

If you want to be a country that spends more than a decade proclaiming itself at war and bringing violence to others, then one should expect that violence will sometimes be directed at you as well. Far from being the by-product of primitive and inscrutable religions, that behavior is the natural reaction of human beings targeted with violence.
Israel is the cause of all the violence.

No, THIS was the cause of violence:

9xwh4ba8__w988h657q80.jpg

pbel, et al,

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

Seriously, I can't decide whether you are delusional, softheaded, or think pro-Palestinians are stupid. The below short video shows Palestinians reaping some of the benefits of Jewish infrastructure investment. ~ Susan

That was interesting <head scratch>. Let's try this . . . . please eliminate the underlined first X that precedes the address and watch it on youtube. Thank you.
X

Burning their olive trees , you have to admire the spirit of the Pals with what they go through daily.

Yes you would think they would have stopped doing this by now, after all the times the Palestinians have been caught destrpying their own property and blaming the Israeli's.

Relatives said Shaludi had been recently released from prison where he served 14 months for disturbing the peace, a euphemism for participating in unrest.
Arikat's a stupendous driveler, of course, but participating in unrest is disturbing the peace, indeed.

Most Respectfully, R
I know perfectly well that, palistanians are full of crap.

Forum List

Back