Netanyahu: Jerusalem is under attack

Billo tend to be violent and I guess - poor.
Credit goes to Prager University.

Sets an example for the Pro Palestinian lobby, and don't be offended, its just the statistics.

pbel, et al,

Well, you didn't quite get it right; but I get your point.

pbel, et al,

Again, you getting it wrong.

pbel, et al,

This is a bit self-serving. Again, with self-victimization.

Clearly, the Israelis have pushed the Palestinians to a point of helplessness...This is the beginning of a new Intifada if the constant pressure of settlement building is not relieved along with no Statehood in sight...
(COMMENT)

The claim of --- "constant pressure of settlement building" --- is the claim (in other words) that the Israelis are making greater and greater economic, and infrastructure investments that will eventually benefit Palestinians; an investment portfolio that the Palestinians haven't been able to make in themselves in more than four decades of self-rule and government.

Most Respectfully,
R
Self rule at the point of a gun?...Rocco, I don't want to be disrespectful, but let us know when you come back to planet Earth...
(COMMENT)

It is not "self-rule at the point of a gun." It is the security containment and quarantine of Jihadists, Insurgents and Terrorist, firmly imbedded in the general population that overwhelmingly provides material assistance to --- and the --- cover and concealment for --- the Jihadist, Insurgents and Terrorists with a history of criminality and a firmly documented past of practicing war-like behaviors that threaten regional security and peace.

Most Respectfully,
R
Thank you for your delusions...I suppose the terrorist George Washington was wrong to fire at the British occupiers in Boston!!
(COMMENT)

FYI: General George Washington did not command The Siege of Boston (April 19, 1775 – March 17, 1776) the engagement that opened the Revolutionary War. General George Washington was not commissioned as Commander in Chief of the Continental Army on June 19, 1775; three months later. (But as I said: I get your point.)

General Washington, and all the other founding fathers, were Traitors to God, King, and Country. They were not terrorist, in that the Revolutionary War was fought by conventional military means, in a manner consistent with the times. But make no mistake. They knew what they were doing and the risks they were taking.

"We must, indeed, all hang together, or most assuredly we shall all hang separately."
--- Ben Franklin --- In the Continental Congress just before signing the Declaration of Independence, 1776.
There are consequences for their actions and they understood the penalty for opposing the Crown. This is something the Palestinians have yet to learn and understand. We know from history, the metal from which our Founders were made. We have yet to understand the what the Palestinians are made of.

Most Respectfully,
R

"They were not terrorist, in that the Revolutionary War was fought by conventional military means, in a manner consistent with the times." Hmm..."Sons of Liberty" anyone? At the time the word "Patriot" was derogatory and broadly synonomous with our modern terms of "Terrorist" and/or "Insurgent".

...you have to admire the spirit of the Pals with what they go through daily.
Or laugh at them, for being the under-performers and bottom-feeders and incompetents that they are.

did you read the article I posted about the Pals in Chicago, they out perform than others in the area. When allowed to flourish they do. Look it up.
Whatever for?

Like I give a rat's ass.

Their lackluster governing, policing, diplomatic and military incompetency, spanning six decades, speaks for itself.

This is a big deal shooting someone in the back, running away or not. This cop or cops as he died from his wounds need to be put on leave. You can't go around shooting at everyone.

Can your police run or not? This is craziness. If a cop in the US did this there'd be a big investigation and he'd be on leave.

Yeah, it's a big deal. They totally shouldn't have shot this dude. I bet you're pissed that they did. You're bummed he didn't suceed killing more.

How rude of the Israeli police. They should have let him be. He could have run over at least 20 more babies.

Shame.

No they should of run after him, apprehended him and had a trial and mental heath eval.

But I guess in Israel shooting people in the back or in the heart is not a big deal, as it happens daily it seems.

I shouldn't pay my taxes so he could get fat in jail and get free academic adducation on my account.

I bet you believed that Eden Natan Zada should not have been killed, either, even though he himself shot unarmed Palestinians. Right?

This is a big deal shooting someone in the back, running away or not. This cop or cops as he died from his wounds need to be put on leave. You can't go around shooting at everyone.

Can your police run or not? This is craziness. If a cop in the US did this there'd be a big investigation and he'd be on leave.

Yeah, it's a big deal. They totally shouldn't have shot this dude. I bet you're pissed that they did. You're bummed he didn't suceed killing more.

How rude of the Israeli police. They should have let him be. He could have run over at least 20 more babies.

Shame.

No they should of run after him, apprehended him and had a trial and mental heath eval.

But I guess in Israel shooting people in the back or in the heart is not a big deal, as it happens daily it seems.

I shouldn't pay my taxes so he could get fat in jail and get free academic adducation on my account.

I bet you believed that Eden Natan Zada should not have been killed, either, even though he himself shot unarmed Palestinians. Right?

I want to quit paying my taxes if it goes to Israel. This guy
Eden Natan-Zada (Hebrew: עדן נתן-זדה‎, born 9 July 1986, died 4 August 2005) was an Israeli soldier who opened fire in a bus in Shefa-Amr in northern Israel on 4 August 2005, killing four Israeli-Arabs and wounding twelve others.[1] He was restrained, disarmed and cuffed when he tried to reload to prepare for another round of shooting.[2] After he was restrained and handcuffed, he was beaten to death by the crowd, as recorded on video.

Who restrained and handcuffed him? and who beat him to death?

[

He was cuffed by the police, but an angry Palestinian mob snatched him and lynched him

I guess, now you'd ask, why not arresting him, why did they have to kill him, couldn't they just let the police have him?

Because, that's the same thing, and we all know you're not a hypocrite. So I wait for your enlighted criticism on the Palestinian crowd, now

Shame.

I want to quit paying my taxes if it goes to Israel. This guy
Eden Natan-Zada (Hebrew: עדן נתן-זדה‎, born 9 July 1986, died 4 August 2005) was an Israeli soldier who opened fire in a bus in Shefa-Amr in northern Israel on 4 August 2005, killing four Israeli-Arabs and wounding twelve others.[1] He was restrained, disarmed and cuffed when he tried to reload to prepare for another round of shooting.[2] After he was restrained and handcuffed, he was beaten to death by the crowd, as recorded on video.

Who restrained and handcuffed him? and who beat him to death?

[

So the Arabs of the village beat him to death and
12 people indicted in Eden Natan Zada lynching case

Four years after angry Shfaram mob beat IDF deserter who went on a killing spree to death,

State indicts seven suspects for attempted murder; five others for aggravated assault on police officers, obstruction of justice and rioting. Arab MK: Indicted residents are heroes

Hagai Einav
06.07.09, 12:26

[TBODY] [/TBODY]
[TBODY] [/TBODY]

I have to agree that those should be indicted, you can't take justice into your own hands,

but yet what happened to the cop who shot this guy, nothing?? Apparently you can apprehend and handcuff a jew but not an arab??

You got it, what is right for the jew is right for the Arab or Pal, same justice, so that cop who shot him in the back needs to be held on charges of murder as he did not shoot him in self defense.

I have to agree that those should be indicted, you can't take justice into your own hands,

but yet what happened to the cop who shot this guy, nothing?? Apparently you can apprehend and handcuff a jew but not an arab??

How can you cuff a person that sits in a car and runs over people. You cannot even get lose enough to put the cuffs on them.

How can you cuff a person that sits in a car and runs over people. You cannot even get lose enough to put the cuffs on them.

He took off running, you chase after him, and tackle and handcuff him? Done everyday here in the US. He must of been wounded from the accident, and they say the cop shot him once in the back, but they also said he died from his wounds(plural) so was it more than one gunshot? or did he also get wounded in the accident?

a) it was no accident.

b) whether it was one gunshot or more, I don't know. There was a video of him lying down on the ground, still alive, and a man pointing at him with a gun, tells him "don't move, I'll shoot." It's all over the news in Israel.

So I don't know what happened there, for sure.

I want to quit paying my taxes if it goes to Israel.
Funny, those, paying next-to-nil in taxes, tend to cry taxes most.
This guyEden Natan-Zada (Hebrew: עדן נתן-זדה‎, born 9 July 1986, died 4 August 2005) was an Israeli soldier who opened fire in a bus in Shefa-Amr in northern Israel on 4 August 2005, killing four Israeli-Arabs and wounding twelve others.[1] He was restrained, disarmed and cuffed when he tried to reload to prepare for another round of shooting.[2] After he was restrained and handcuffed, he was beaten to death by the crowd, as recorded on video.Who restrained and handcuffed him? and who beat him to death?
Why! Arabs, of course! They like to express themselves in barbarous ways.

a) it was no accident.

b) whether it was one gunshot or more, I don't know. There was a video of him lying down on the ground, still alive, and a man pointing at him with a gun, tells him "don't move, I'll shoot." It's all over the news in Israel.

So I don't know what happened there, for sure.

In the video he was lying on his stomach and then push over to his back. He had chest wounds it sad probably from the steering wheel. Article below, apparently the father and mother didn't get injured as the accident happened Wed evening and they had the burial at midnight on Wed.

A 3-month-old baby girl was killed and seven other people were wounded Wednesday evening when a Palestinian plowed his car into a crowd of people waiting at the Ammunition Hill station of Jerusalem's Light Rail.
The driver - Abed a-Rahman a-Shaludi, a resident of the village of Silwad with a record of security related offenses - attempted to flee the scene on foot, but was shot by police. He sustained chest wounds and succumbed to his wounds late Wednesday evening after being taken to a Jerusalem hospital in serious condition.

Two men in their 20s also were taken to Hadassah Medical Center on Mount Scopus with light wounds. Hadassah at Ein Kerem took in three wounded women, one in serious condition and two lightly hurt.
A paramedic at the scene told Ynet that the baby's mother "brought her to me with a serious head wound. She told me that the car hit the stroller and she was hysterical. The baby was unconscious."
12 people indicted in Eden Natan Zada lynching case - Israel News Ynetnews

Only one other woman got seriously injured and the Mother went and got the baby who was thrown 10-20 meters and landed head first the grandfather said so he must of been there as well and didn't get hurt.

This car sped up and ran into these people, the baby dies and one woman is seriously wounded. The Father and Mother apparently not injured.

these people were lucky except for the little baby.

To be fair, if someone has a vehicle and is using it to murderous intent, or even retreating having done so, with a possibility of getting away I would accept that it might well (not certain - but) be justifiable to shoot him down, or otherwise kill him.

Now, the same applies to someone murdering Israelis and Arabs. So the deserter who was likely to get away through being exonerated by the highly partizan Israeli legal system, the same would apply.

It is right that this man's killers should face prosecution. It should also be right that they are either acquitted of any serious charge, or if found guilty, given very light sentences, such as community service or a few months suspended jail time.

First you need to prove that the settler did it on purpose.

It doesn't seem logical to me, that a terrorist aiming to kill will report the accident, then willingly turn themselves in. Why would they offer themselves up to the police, unless it was really an accident?

Unlike the terrorists, who tried to run in order to evade justice?

It doesn't seem logical to me, that a terrorist aiming to kill will report the accident, then willingly turn themselves in. Why would they offer themselves up to the police, unless it was really an accident?

Do they have cops on duty at these train stations ?

Palestinians continue to inflame tensions in east Jerusalem as prime minister orders massive reinforcement in capital after consultation with top security echelon.
Noam (Dabul) Dvir
"Jerusalem is under attack," charged Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu on Thursday, less than 24 hours after a terrorist plowed through a crowd of Israelis at a Light Rail station.
The prime minister convened a security consultation at the Jerusalem Police headquarters with the internal security minister, the chief of police, the head of the Shin Bet, the mayor, and the regional commander – as rock throwing incidents continued across the capital.
Netanyahu ordered the assembled officials to emphasize Israeli sovereignty over all parts of Jerusalem using massive reinforcements.
"Jerusalem is not the only city under attack by terrorists; other cities across the world are, as well. But the offensive in Jerusalem is supported by the chairman of the Palestinian Authority, Abu Mazen, who glorifies the murderers and embraces the group they belong to – Hamas," said Netanyahu.
Netanyahu used the occasion to remind world powers of the threat posed by terrorism. "Against these acts we face international flaccidity. But there is no such weakness here. We will stand strong for our rights and our obligations to protect our capital."

Netanyahu Jerusalem is under attack - Israel News Ynetnews

What is he going to start another war now, I know he is worried about his re election. Personally I don't know how much more the Pals can take , over taking the temple mount, confiscating and destroying homes, and shooting at any kid that throws a stone.

The damn Zionists in Israel are clearly responsible for this. They have left the Palestinians no other option than endless violence against Israel. What kind of people make peace offerings to Palestinians, build a security fence & grant them their own land in Israel instead of trying to help free them back to their native homelands? Shame! Shame! Shame!

You mean like secutiry guards?

No.

But there are cops there like there are cops anywhere in the world. They use the train as transportation.

You mean like secutiry guards?

No.

But there are cops there like there are cops anywhere in the world. They use the train as transportation.

So was it a cop that shot him? or a civilian? The paper didn't say, but living there you probably know much more.

Forum List

Back