Netanyahu has invoked genocide in a speech

Excellent response. I have little time to respond to these cultists and their obsession with all things ISRAEL. They've turned that group into a literal god. One that's fit to worship. And, as Netanyahu would call them, they're “useful puppets.” They use the exact same tactics as the Leftist Democrats!! If you disagree with them on ANYTHING … then they resort to calling you names instead of using logic and common sense to convince you of your error.

The fact of the matter is that Hamas AND the IDF are terrorist organizations hellbent on death, war, and destruction. I personally believe that groups like Hamas wouldn't exist if they hadn't been poked and prodded and enslaved, but I can't think for them. I'm no fan of anyone in that region of the world, but they're all creatures of the Creator God and have a right to exist. If they can't find a way to do it peacefully, then that's their problem … not mind.

My goals and interests have to do with America and her rapid decline. I have no time for endless, foreign wars. If putting America first makes me a “Hamas supporter,” then so be it. According to the left, it also makes me a Xenophobe, Homophobe, Racist, Privileged Whitie, Sexist, Transphobe, and a zillion other names.

Keep up the good work buttercup and good that you can think for yourself instead of letting FOX and CNN do it for you.

You don't know what spirit you're of

Those dirty Jews must be eliminated, right?

Another pro terrorist who's learned nothing from history.

Last edited:
Amalek was a people in religious scripture, which states:
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Netanyahu Accused of 'Genocidal Intentions' in Gaza After 'Holy Mission' Speech

It basically said to kill everyone. If this isn't a call to genocide, I don't know what is. It has been the case in history before when a large group of people do not believe that a certain country can do such things, and do not take the warning signs seriously.

Yeah I posted a video of an American Rabbi who said Amalek is white supremacy and that is the enemy and the enemy must be destroyed. So the literal meaning is killing all white people and figuratively that would be taking power away from whites in their own countries.....mass immigration to white countries.

Did the Allies defeat the Nazis with the intent on murdering German babies?

Did they kill all the animals while they were there defeating the Nazis?

Maybe you're just not smart.

Of course not, neither was that the intent in Hiroshima.
But Germans and Japanese at least value their own life,
even Nazis loved their children, which is why,
that war could end.

This is not the situation here.
With Hamas, suicide is the end goal
and the reward, there's no choice or value to life,
nothing that can heal such rot of poisonous vanity.

And to whom was it said?
To people, who after 400 of slavery,
yet are to be prone to love life, so ideally
forgetting their hope for humanity, even in their enemies,
there still remain those who don't share that with humanity.

With that commandment comes an order not to fear,
also the enemy, yet the main fear addressed is that
of returning from war with a wicked heart, that
G-d embraces their heart to remain their true
selves, what people need that
reassurance?

I think this vivid realization about what Torah speaks of exactly,
is beyond just Israel, all religious or secular ideologies,
now it's about common sense of human morality.

Last edited:
Yeah I posted a video of an American Rabbi who said Amalek is white supremacy and that is the enemy and the enemy must be destroyed. So the literal meaning is killing all white people and figuratively that would be taking power away from whites in their own countries.....mass immigration to white countries.
This is how Conspiracists create their theories justifying what they claim to oppose

that war could end.

And to whom was it said?

not the enemy, yet the main fear addressed is that
reassurance?

is beyond just Israel, any religious or secular ideologies,
now it's a matter of common sense of human morality.
Hamas' even states that they NEED the Blood of Palestinian women and babies. It is HAMAS that is responsible for every death in Gaza, and the useful idiots are easily led because the Spirit of Satan makes it easy to hate the Jew

Me or the Rabbi that said I am the enemy that must be destroyed? Who's the racist?
This war has to do with eliminating a national threat. You want to make it about "racism"

You want Israel to do NOTHING

I'd say you're the racist if that s your game

Jews generally support liberal/leftist causes. Just ask Karl Marx, George Soros, and Klauss Schwab. As a conservative, I don't align myself with Jewish politics. As a Christian, I don't align myself with anti-Christ belief systems.

As for "diversity," ... check out this site. This is only one of several Jewish calls for "diversity." They believe in diversity for everyone but themselves:

You don't know what spirit you're of

Those dirty Jews must be eliminated, right?

Another pro terrorist who's learned nothing from history.
Unbelievable. Same shit different day. Do you ever tire of this old slanderous STATIST bull shit?

You must be related to the mass murder and no doubt your hero, W Bush.

“You're either with us or against us.“

Unbelievable. Same shit different day. Do you ever tire of this old slanderous STATIST bull shit?

You must be related to the mass murder and no doubt your hero, W Bush.

“You're either with us or against us.“
Ask any ex-Scientologist. Cultism never allows for freedom of thought or individual expression. One must defend the official narrative at all costs. Even at the expense of losing family, friends, and credibility.

This war has to do with eliminating a national threat. You want to make it about "racism"

You want Israel to do NOTHING

I'd say you're the racist if that s your game
1699009014398.png

that war could end.

And to whom was it said?

also the enemy, yet the main fear addressed is that
reassurance?

is beyond just Israel, all religious or secular ideologies,
now it's about common sense of human morality.

Israel blockaded the Gaza Strip and launched assaults against it in 2008–2009, 2012, and 2014 in response to rocket attacks, and in 2023 as a result of Hamas' initiation of the 2023 Israel–Hamas war.

Forum List

Back