Netanyahu has invoked genocide in a speech

I would have liked Israel to prove that was true, and they never provided photos of the beheaded baby for independent confirmation. I believe Netanyahu is well aware of this, because I noticed he didn't mention in it his latest speech, although it seemed he was about to.

Nonetheless, Hamas did kill babies and I never said they weren't as bad.
Israel has proved those claims true as numerous journalists from around the world were invited as witnesses. For obvious reasons photos aren't made public although many have spoken up about what they saw.

Nits become lice.

Every old-ass Pali woman you see crying next to her bombed out hovel likely gave sons to first the PLO and later Hamas. That was their mission. They are a death cult that needs either to be resettled hundreds of miles away from Israel or eradicated.....They simply can't remain where they are.....It really is that simple.
No one wants them. Jordan, Lebanon and Egypt have all declined Palestinian refugees. Both Jordan and Lebanon have taken Palestinian refugees from past battles and gotten their own civil wars for their trouble.

Eradication of Gaza is the demented screech from Nutty Yahoo and his horrific cronies .

It is all there in the Dagan Plan and the first step was creating a False Flag by ordering a total Stand Down, to convince the Sheeple that prime responsibility was to be laid at the feet of Hamas .

Looks to be rebounding . The God in whom I have no belief is possibly unimpressed with the Israelites .

This is true. I thought Israel was supposed to be the good guys?
1698936370791.png

HAMAS just said the attacks wont stop. What are they supposed to do?
I am extremely anti-war but my gawd man.

Israel has proved those claims true as numerous journalists from around the world were invited as witnesses. For obvious reasons photos aren't made public although many have spoken up about what they saw.

Amalek was a people in religious scripture, which states:
"Now go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass."

Netanyahu Accused of 'Genocidal Intentions' in Gaza After 'Holy Mission' Speech

It basically said to kill everyone. If this isn't a call to genocide, I don't know what is. It has been the case in history before when a large group of people do not believe that a certain country can do such things, and do not take the warning signs seriously.

Netanfuckyou, is a goddamn terrorist!

Killing women and children?

According to your logic, wouldn't Hamas also be justified? You don't think it's morally wrong.
Israel never targets women or children.
Hamas, on purpose, puts women in children against their will as human shields. THAT is morally wrong.

Hamas has kept many civilians, actual civilians and not Hamas supporters from fleeing south for safety and use them against possible Israeli strikes, or just for counting them as dead when Israel has the right to target a place being used as a military base by Hamas.

ANY place used by Hamas as a military base, is a Military target according to International Law.

There is no way, in any war, that there are not going to be civilian casualties. But in many other wars around the world, civilians are not put in danger, to die, by their own military fighters so that a civilian count will bring sympathy to them.

Israel LEFT Gaza, the small part it had, in 2005.

Hamas is justified about nothing since it chose since 2007 to continue to attempt to destroy Israel launching rockets after rockets, and starting wars every few years.

Will Gaza without Hamas and Islamic Jihad finally become what it should have become from 2005 on?

That's a lie, and the people who lie like that about Dems must have their candidates defeated.
HAHAHAHAH YOU KNOW that is the truth. While Bribem mouthes the words, he and his 'admin' do everything they can to help muslims. Dems hate jews and democrat jews are now picking up on that.

Could be. That isnt my problem. We are in a dire situation as well with 33T in debt.
I see, following your line of reasoning you would support withdrawing from NATO, ending defence alliances with Australia, Japan and S Korea, ending military assistance for Taiwan.

I see, following your line of reasoning you would support withdrawing from NATO, ending defence alliances with Australia, Japan and S Korea, ending military assistance for Taiwan.
NATO is worthless. Except for sexual assaulting women and children. They seem good at that.

Forum List

Back