Netanyahu has invoked genocide in a speech

Basically, but why it's gotten to this point would require a more complicated answer.
Imo it's because the voters in Israel don't see Hamas giving them any choice. And as Surada has repeatedly posted, and supported, Likud did indeed work with Hamas and seeks to avoid any land for peace "deal."

I'm told by people who have visited Israel (I don't do apartheid) that "90%" of Pales hate Hamas and are scared shitless of them, as well as the Israelis. But it seems to me that whenever Israel attacks Hamas, and kills a bunch of civilians, Hamas gains cred.

Ironically, this war will undo Netanyahu. And I pray Likud too. But whatever govt emerges in Israel, the "two state" solution now involves bigger walls and no work permits for Palestinians. An "open air jail" won't come close to describing what we'll see. Land mines are hopefully off the table, but maybe not.

Setting aside the topic of genocide for the moment....

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that Netanyahu incorrectly used the Bible to justify what is going on in Gaza?

The passage that he brought up was a very specific command, for a specific time, place and group. It is NOT a universal one-time-fits all command that still applies today.

One can discuss why God made that command (when you study this topic, there's evidence that the Amalekites were one of the tribes of the Nephilim)... but that is neither here nor there, because from a biblical perspective, this scripture is merely recounting history, it is not applicable to today or to this situation. Netanyahu is just using this to try to appeal to bible-believing Christians or others who value the bible, in order to maintain support for the military actions in Gaza.

What makes it even worse is that reportedly he is not even a believer, but most likely an agnostic or atheist.

Thankfully, based on the comments in that video, other people can see this too. But it's interesting to me that as far as I've seen, no Christians on this site have been talking about his misuse of that scripture.

Setting aside the topic of genocide for the moment....

Am I the only one who finds it disturbing that Netanyahu incorrectly used the Bible to justify what is going on in Gaza?

The passage that he brought up was a very specific command, for a specific time, place and group. It is NOT a universal one-time-fits all command that still applies today.

One can discuss why God made that command (when you study this topic, there's evidence that the Amalekites were one of the tribes of the Nephilim)... but that is neither here nor there, because from a biblical perspective, this scripture is merely recounting history, it is not applicable to today or to this situation. Netanyahu is just using this to try to appeal to bible-believing Christians or others who value the bible, in order to maintain support for the military actions in Gaza.

What makes it even worse is that reportedly he is not even a believer, but most likely an agnostic or atheist.

Thankfully, based on the comments in that video, other people can see this too. But it's interesting to me that as far as I've seen, no Christians on this site have been talking about his misuse of that scripture.
Amalek is any enemy bent on destroying Israel and the Jewish People.

There is no need to appeal to anyone. The massacre and what was done to most if not all the murdered Jews, Muslims, etc is enough of an eye opener for anyone to see that there was no way of "containing" Hamas and that they would stay quiet enough and just enjoy their stolen wealth.

I thought that it needed to happen after the 2014 attack, but unfortunately the government may have listened to the wrong people, or did not understand what Iran's plan was by building up not only Hamas, but Hezbollah. And let us not forget the Houthis.

Imo it's because the voters in Israel don't see Hamas giving them any choice. And as Surada has repeatedly posted, and supported, Likud did indeed work with Hamas and seeks to avoid any land for peace "deal."

I'm told by people who have visited Israel (I don't do apartheid) that "90%" of Pales hate Hamas and are scared shitless of them, as well as the Israelis. But it seems to me that whenever Israel attacks Hamas, and kills a bunch of civilians, Hamas gains cred.

Ironically, this war will undo Netanyahu. And I pray Likud too. But whatever govt emerges in Israel, the "two state" solution now involves bigger walls and no work permits for Palestinians. An "open air jail" won't come close to describing what we'll see. Land mines are hopefully off the table, but maybe not.
Hamas never had any intention for any peace, therefore Land for Peace was totally out of the question.

Gaza got all Jews evicted in 2005. That is all the land they needed to start a new country.
They chose rockets over Israel.

Foreign media is mostly lazy. There can be no way to verify the number of dead in Gaza, and how many are Hamas, Islamic Jihad, and other terror groups.

There is no way of knowing how many of the dead were pro Hamas and stayed to die as martyrs, and how many were forced to be human shields and were against Hamas.

Enough of the Palestinian vision of things.

There has been no investigation, yet. No final result of what failed, who is at fault. You are all dreaming wanting Likud out. That is up to the Israeli citizens once the result of the investigation comes out.

In the meantime, most Israelis - Jews, Muslims, Christians, Druze, Bedouin, are one.

Gaza is only "an open air jail" by Hamas and nobody else. Hamas was the government, made itself wealthy at the cost of most of its population.

Let's try to get facts and not make believe narrative against Israel. That is what Hamas, the PA and all other terrorists want.

All of them want the destruction of Israel.

Remember that.

All who are active Hamas' must die. All who support Hamas on any level need to be "neutralized" too. There can be no ceasefire.

Thankfully, based on the comments in that video, other people can see this too. But it's interesting to me that as far as I've seen, no Christians on this site have been talking about his misuse of that scripture
That is YOUR opinion that he misused that scripture.

When a culture like the Palestinians' becomes so thoroughly corrupt and evil that they dance in the streets and pass out candy upon hearing that their elected leaders slaughters 1,400 civilians Sabbath morning as they were waking up, that culture can become unredeemable.

If they are a threat to their neighbors, that country has every right to do what needs to be done to protect their citizens .

And as someone who never displayed any empathy for the Israeli murder victims or those being held by Hamas', you have no right lecturing anyone else. You don't have the moral high ground on this issue. Sadly, I count you among the pro Hamas posters for obvious reasons

Last edited:
Sadly, I count you among the pro Hamas posters for obvious reasons

Well then you are either as dishonest as it gets, or as dense as it gets, one or the other. But even worse than that, you try to character assassinate anyone who doesn't agree with your naive, willfully blind MSM view. Because I have made it crystal clear that I am 1000% against terrorism, against violence, against the killing of innocents, no matter where they come from. Hamas is evil and I am against them, as well as ANY terrorists. But you still choose to believe what YOU want, and you choose to attack and character assassinate anyone who doesn't 100% hold your MSM view. And you know what your constant attempts to wrongly character assassinate others makes you? A terrorist at heart. It is truly ugly and evil, what you have been doing with your smears and lies. But the good news is, you'll see, eventually, how misguided and blind you have been on certain issues. I have zero doubt about that.

Well then you are either as dishonest as it gets, or as dense as it gets, one or the other. But even worse than that, you try to character assassinate anyone who doesn't agree with your naive, willfully blind MSM view. Because I have made it crystal clear that I am 1000% against terrorism, against violence, against the killing of innocents, no matter where they come from. Hamas is evil and I am against them, as well as ANY terrorists. But you still choose to believe what YOU want, and you choose to attack and character assassinate anyone who doesn't 100% hold your MSM view. And you know what your constant attempts to wrongly character assassinate others makes you? A terrorist at heart. It is truly ugly and evil, what you have been doing with your smears and lies. But the good news is, you'll see, eventually, how misguided and blind you have been on certain issues. I have zero doubt about that.
Just look who's giving your theories thumbs up and winners lately -- the anti-Gods and the demon led. Something you should seriously think about.

Personally, I wouldn't give a damn what CarlinAnnArbor thinks about you, if I were you.

Why even placate the drone's feelings by defending yourself against the arbitrary claims that he's making against you when you already know fully well that they do not apply to you? Pft. Screw him and the entire crew of self-deputized thought police. lolol.

Those tactics are what you'd expect from any other one of your standard cultural Marxists. He's just one more. There's a false notion that they only come wearing blue jerseys. Well...that's just not true. Just as many come wearing red ones. There never really was much of a nickel's worth of meaningful difference between em anyway.

Don't let that obnoxious asshole control your arguments. Control your own arguments.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back