Netanyahu Claims ‘Victory’ as Israel Isn’t Called to Join NPT

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today touted a “great diplomatic victory” when the IAEA voted 61-43-33 against an Egyptian resolution which would’ve expressed formal “concern” over Israel’s nuclear arsenal, and urged them to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

netanyahu4.jpg
Netanyahu said Israel had spent weeks drumming up opposition to the resolution, and had “explained” the the countries voting that the real problem in the Middle East was Iran’s civilian nuclear program, saying it would be inappropriate to even mention Israel while the Iran deal was still in place.

Israel’s atomic energy director Ze’ev Snir lashed the IAEA even for voting against the resolution, saying that even allowing a vote on Israel’s nuclear arms “hurt the credibility of the IAEA” and was a waste of its time and resources.

The US, Australia, and Canada were the driving forces on the “no” side of the resolution

Netanyahu Claims 'Victory' as Israel Isn't Called to Join NPT
Iran has no Nuclear weapons, and claims not to want them, Israel HAS Nuclear weapons, and claims not to

Israel can be trusted . After all they are an ally to the USA . 'iran, well they can't be trusted and they cause problems , terrorism worldwide .

Israel has made mistakes I suppose , that was years ago . When did 'iran' release the hostages that they kept in confinement Fanger ??

Israel has made mistakes I suppose , that was years ago . When did 'iran' release the hostages that they kept in confinement Fanger ??
I'm sure Iran will release all of it's spies when Israel does the same.

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu today touted a “great diplomatic victory” when the IAEA voted 61-43-33 against an Egyptian resolution which would’ve expressed formal “concern” over Israel’s nuclear arsenal, and urged them to join the Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty (NPT).

netanyahu4.jpg
Netanyahu said Israel had spent weeks drumming up opposition to the resolution, and had “explained” the the countries voting that the real problem in the Middle East was Iran’s civilian nuclear program, saying it would be inappropriate to even mention Israel while the Iran deal was still in place.

Israel’s atomic energy director Ze’ev Snir lashed the IAEA even for voting against the resolution, saying that even allowing a vote on Israel’s nuclear arms “hurt the credibility of the IAEA” and was a waste of its time and resources.

The US, Australia, and Canada were the driving forces on the “no” side of the resolution

Netanyahu Claims 'Victory' as Israel Isn't Called to Join NPT
Iran has no Nuclear weapons, and claims not to want them, Israel HAS Nuclear weapons, and claims not to
Just Awful,what makes Israel think they can snub their noses at the world..........Shameful vote by Australia I must say,but then at the moment we are run by Nasty Conservatives,who are slaves to the Jewish lobby..........Had the Labour Party were pro Palestine and under their stewardship this would never have happened, O for a New Election.

The US, Australia, and Canada were the driving forces on the “no” side of the resolution.
Interesting. On this one sanity seems to be confined to these three states; that leaves the rest as dumbass lot. Interesting too.

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Talk about a stable person. I can't help but wonder if that is why everyone sucks up to Israel, there has to be a reason.

Forum List

Back