Netanyahu Claims ‘Victory’ as Israel Isn’t Called to Join NPT

Israel has made mistakes I suppose , that was years ago . When did 'iran' release the hostages that they kept in confinement Fanger ??

I am fully convinced due to the actions of the last several days and their history, Israel is the "problem" and has always been. I bet even in the OT days, the people felt the same. They have only in history caused problems for every country they enter or live by.

Israel has made mistakes I suppose , that was years ago . When did 'iran' release the hostages that they kept in confinement Fanger ??

I am fully convinced due to the actions of the last several days and their history, Israel is the "problem" and has always been. I bet even in the OT days, the people felt the same. They have only in history caused problems for every country they enter or live by.
only way to really settle thing is full blown WAR , in my opinion !!

Just Awful,what makes Israel think they can snub their noses at the world..........Shameful vote by Australia I must say,but then at the moment we are run by Nasty Conservatives,who are slaves to the Jewish lobby..........Had the Labour Party were pro Palestine and under their stewardship this would never have happened, O for a New Election.
Drivel.
What would you know about anything Dickhead

In a move hailed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “great” diplomatic victory, the International Atomic Energy Agency handily voted down an Egyptian resolution on Thursday to force Israel to open its nuclear facilities to international inspectors.

The resolution also wanted the IAEA’s member states to express concern over Israel’s nuclear capabilities, and call on it to join the 1970 nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

The resolution was defeated 61-43, with 33 abstentions. Israel has defeated similar measures in the past, including last year when 58 countries voted against the move, but the vote took on added significance this year since it came after the nuclear deal signed with Iran.

Jerusalem has worked intensively in recent weeks to thwart the proposal, and Netanyahu said he has spoken directly with more than 30 presidents, prime ministers and foreign ministers about the matter.

“I explained that there was no place to hold a discussion of this kind as long as the main problem in the Middle East is Iran’s efforts to arm itself with nuclear weapons and its clear declarations regarding its intention to destroy the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said in a statement.

Netanyahu thanked the countries that supported Israel, “especially the US, Australia and Canada.” He also thanked the EU for voting as a single bloc against the resolution.

The vote comes just a week after Israel resoundingly lost a vote in the UN enabling the Palestinians to raise their flag at the world body. In that vote, which passed 119-8, with 45 abstentions, the 28 EU countries split in their voting, with 10 voting for the measure, and 18 abstaining
IAEA rejects proposal on oversight of Israeli nuclear facilities

So no international inspection of rogue Nuclear facility's as long as it's kosher?

In a move hailed by Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu as a “great” diplomatic victory, the International Atomic Energy Agency handily voted down an Egyptian resolution on Thursday to force Israel to open its nuclear facilities to international inspectors.

The resolution also wanted the IAEA’s member states to express concern over Israel’s nuclear capabilities, and call on it to join the 1970 nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty.

The resolution was defeated 61-43, with 33 abstentions. Israel has defeated similar measures in the past, including last year when 58 countries voted against the move, but the vote took on added significance this year since it came after the nuclear deal signed with Iran.

Jerusalem has worked intensively in recent weeks to thwart the proposal, and Netanyahu said he has spoken directly with more than 30 presidents, prime ministers and foreign ministers about the matter.

“I explained that there was no place to hold a discussion of this kind as long as the main problem in the Middle East is Iran’s efforts to arm itself with nuclear weapons and its clear declarations regarding its intention to destroy the State of Israel,” Netanyahu said in a statement.

Netanyahu thanked the countries that supported Israel, “especially the US, Australia and Canada.” He also thanked the EU for voting as a single bloc against the resolution.

The vote comes just a week after Israel resoundingly lost a vote in the UN enabling the Palestinians to raise their flag at the world body. In that vote, which passed 119-8, with 45 abstentions, the 28 EU countries split in their voting, with 10 voting for the measure, and 18 abstaining

So no international inspection of rogue Nuclear facility's as long as it's kosher?

No mandatory inspections of nuclear facilities in any M.E. nation. and they are known to have Russian suitcase bombs

No mandatory inspections of nuclear facilities in any M.E. nation. and they are known to have Russian suitcase bombs

"Russian suitcase bombs"
:link:

Just Awful,what makes Israel think they can snub their noses at the world..........Shameful vote by Australia I must say,but then at the moment we are run by Nasty Conservatives,who are slaves to the Jewish lobby..........Had the Labour Party were pro Palestine and under their stewardship this would never have happened, O for a New Election.
Drivel.
What would you know about anything Dickhead
Our honorable theliq drivels, that's all there is to know, of course.

We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Irrelevant crap. The antisemite has crawled out from underneath the rock one more.

Forum List

Back