Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

What, in this thread, has been proven to be contrary to what I have already determined it to be?

Did you prove that boortz wasn't referring to blacks when he used the term "thug", enabler?
Did you prove he was, bigot?

Oh, yeah...you insisted he had to be talking about black people because only black people can be criminals.

You sure you wanna go with that?

I found another quote where boortz uses the trem "thugs":

"The National Basketball Association, home to an endless supply of overpaid, millionaire crybaby thug athletes, is reeling..."

More NEAL BOORTZ Stuff

There are over 70 boortz quotes on that page and the one that mention thugs is similar to the quote in the OP.

Show where I said only blacks can be criminals. See this is a typical conservative debate tactic, it's called lying. I was implying that blacks commit more crimes in metro Atlanta than whites. You know what my point was but the disingenuous principles of the conservative mindset wouldn't allow to debate truthfully.
It's your own bigotry that insists they had to be black. And it's your own bigotry that insists whites are racist, even the ones who don't say anything racist.

Can you admit to your bigotry? I'm thinking "no".

actually, it has nothing to do with "thuggish behavior" unless you can define 1) who the thugs are; 2) what they look like; 3) for what one should kill themselves some thugs.

sorry the discussion of racism troubles you. most racists don't like having that pointed out. i'm sure boortz is no different.

and yet he's still a racist loser.

Why would the discussion of racism trouble me? I talk about it all the time on the board, specifically how pointless it is to look at life through a prism of skin color and how wrong it is use to cry racism every time someone talks about fixing real problems in our society in order to distract people from those solutions.

You, Salt, and the OP are the ones who are seeing race in this when there is none. You are the ones thinking that encouraging people to stop thuggish behavior, stop theft, defend themselves is somehow racist. As if there is only one race that commits crimes and drags neighborhoods down. An individuals behavior is not influenced by the color of their skin.

Maybe if you guys stopped crying racism every time someone suggests doing something positive in life without relying on the government we could actually fix problems in this nation.

It's your own bigotry that insists they had to be black. And it's your own bigotry that insists whites are racist, even the ones who don't say anything racist.

He can't see it. It's probably because we are so used to our own faults that it's difficult to see them unless we are shaken out of them. Human nature can be a pain sometime.

actually, it has nothing to do with "thuggish behavior" unless you can define 1) who the thugs are; 2) what they look like; 3) for what one should kill themselves some thugs.

sorry the discussion of racism troubles you. most racists don't like having that pointed out. i'm sure boortz is no different.

Why would the discussion of racism trouble me? I talk about it all the time on the board, specifically how pointless it is to look at life through a prism of skin color and how wrong it is use to cry racism every time someone talks about fixing real problems in our society in order to distract people from those solutions.

You, Salt, and the OP are the ones who are seeing race in this when there is none. You are the ones thinking that encouraging people to stop thuggish behavior, stop theft, defend themselves is somehow racist. As if there is only one race that commits crimes and drags neighborhoods down. An individuals behavior is not influenced by the color of their skin.

Maybe if you guys stopped crying racism every time someone suggests doing something positive in life without relying on the government we could actually fix problems in this nation.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

He can't see it. It's probably because we are so used to our own faults that it's difficult to see them unless we are shaken out of them. Human nature can be a pain sometime.

Indeed.

Yes, exactly, you are either for or against a person's right to carry a firearm and defend themselves if attacked. Race shouldn't enter the discussion, it has nothing to do with the principle being discussed.

Did you prove he was, bigot?

Oh, yeah...you insisted he had to be talking about black people because only black people can be criminals.

You sure you wanna go with that?

"The National Basketball Association, home to an endless supply of overpaid, millionaire crybaby thug athletes, is reeling..."

More NEAL BOORTZ Stuff

There are over 70 boortz quotes on that page and the one that mention thugs is similar to the quote in the OP.

Show where I said only blacks can be criminals. See this is a typical conservative debate tactic, it's called lying. I was implying that blacks commit more crimes in metro Atlanta than whites. You know what my point was but the disingenuous principles of the conservative mindset wouldn't allow to debate truthfully.

I am bigoted towards racist white conservatives and their enablers of all colors. I have no problem admitting that.

Are you Dr. Phil? Save the self help crap for daytime tv.

I know I hate racist white conservatives and their enablers of all colors.

More NEAL BOORTZ Stuff

I am bigoted towards racist white conservatives and their enablers of all colors. I have no problem admitting that.

Thug=black?

Union thug?
Thug for hire?

Thug | Define Thug at Dictionary.com

More NEAL BOORTZ Stuff

But you insist there's racism where none is evident. They're "hiding it".

That's bigotry. Undeniably.

but you have no problem with your own brand of racism. or falsely accusing others of it.

Where is none evident? What do you consider racist? I am a bigot and so is boortz. I claim mine, but I'm a man.

but you have no problem with your own brand of racism. or falsely accusing others of it.

It's your opinion that I falsely accused him. I have no problem with boortz' brand of racism either. My problem is code talk.

Where is none evident?
Yes.
I appreciate posters like Big Hoss, Tank and William Joyce, at least they post what they really feel.
What do you consider racist?
The standard dictionary meaning, not the usual leftist use that's just a lame attempt to silence those with whom they disagree.
I am a bigot and so is boortz. I claim mine, but I'm a man.
You didn't claim it right away, did you?

Nevertheless, you've failed to prove Boortz' racism -- unless you make the claim that all thugs are black.

Let's be honest, the OP is talking about race. The black community is overrun by the "thug culture". Most blacks not only don't reject the thug culture, they embrace it and are proud of it. Until that changes, most people will equate the problem with their race.

How can we be honest about something that there is no evidence of being true? The Thug culture is alive and well among all races in the urban areas. And it needs to be addressed in all races, not just one.

No evidence of being true? Ever seen a rap video in the last 20 years? :cuckoo:

Yes, the "thug" culture is among all races in the "urban" areas, but that is because they all mimic the "thug" heros they listen to and see on TV. Hell, the thug culture is alive and well in the suburbs. You can't tell me they don't embrace this thug culture when they are the ones spending all their money on their music, and other material items making those thugs millioniares.

Where is none evident?
Yes.
What do you consider racist?
The standard dictionary meaning, not the usual leftist use that's just a lame attempt to silence those with whom they disagree.

Nevertheless, you've failed to prove Boortz' racism -- unless you make the claim that all thugs are black.

I claim that boortz uses thug for black, just like the NBA quote. I know all thugs aren't black most are from India.

It's late, I'm going to bed. 3am comes too early. The 4am-1230pm shift is here fast, but it beats the Arizona heat.

Where is none evident?
Yes.

I claim that boortz uses thug for black, just like the NBA quote. I know all thugs aren't black most are from India.

It's late, I'm going to bed. 3am comes too early. The 4am-1230pm shift is here fast, but it beats the Arizona heat.
Have a good evening.

Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism | Crooks and Liars

Neil Boortz went on a rant over crime in Atlanta and managed to completely lose his cookies. The end is particularly debased.

BOORTZ: You know what? I, for one, am tired of putting up with this crap. And you want to know why I moved out of Atlanta and only spend a couple of weeks a year in this town? That's one of the reasons. Carjackings, violence, people getting shot. It's ridiculous. This city harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with graffiti. And that-- That is just an advertisement for everybody coming into this town that we really don't give a damn about those who would screw up our quality of life around here. We really just don't care. We don't care enough to paint over graffiti on the overpasses that come into our city, advertising welcome to Atlanta, here's some of our finest graffiti, from some of our finest urban thugs and their little gang signs. And pick up the paper tomorrow morning. Read about all the carjackings. Read about the innocent people shot for the pure de-hell of it.

This town is starting to look like a garbage heap. And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

It's racist, and it's a dog whistle for domestic terrorism. There's no other way to call it.
<more>

So Boortz moved out but he's telling those there to get guns? Why didn't he stay and get a gun?

Pussy. lolol

Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism | Crooks and Liars

Neil Boortz went on a rant over crime in Atlanta and managed to completely lose his cookies. The end is particularly debased.

BOORTZ: You know what? I, for one, am tired of putting up with this crap. And you want to know why I moved out of Atlanta and only spend a couple of weeks a year in this town? That's one of the reasons. Carjackings, violence, people getting shot. It's ridiculous. This city harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with graffiti. And that-- That is just an advertisement for everybody coming into this town that we really don't give a damn about those who would screw up our quality of life around here. We really just don't care. We don't care enough to paint over graffiti on the overpasses that come into our city, advertising welcome to Atlanta, here's some of our finest graffiti, from some of our finest urban thugs and their little gang signs. And pick up the paper tomorrow morning. Read about all the carjackings. Read about the innocent people shot for the pure de-hell of it.

This town is starting to look like a garbage heap. And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

It's racist, and it's a dog whistle for domestic terrorism. There's no other way to call it.
<more>

Buying a weapon, getting trained in its safe handling and use, and getting legal permission to carry it to protect yourself is not terrorism.

Idiot.

"we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta" he is calling for killing americans on american soil. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

People are fucking crazy. They really are.

that isn't what boortz said. that vile disgusting racist pig said go kill yourself some "thugs"... and started the sentence with "YO" (not something he would generally say, no?

who are these "thugs"? what do they look like? where should we be shooting them? and for what? being thugs?

what color are these "thugs", yo?

Why does it matter what color they are? Is that really going to influence your decision on whether we should stop thuggish behavior?

What does a criminal look like?

Forum List

Back