Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism | Crooks and Liars

Neil Boortz went on a rant over crime in Atlanta and managed to completely lose his cookies. The end is particularly debased.

BOORTZ: You know what? I, for one, am tired of putting up with this crap. And you want to know why I moved out of Atlanta and only spend a couple of weeks a year in this town? That's one of the reasons. Carjackings, violence, people getting shot. It's ridiculous. This city harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with graffiti. And that-- That is just an advertisement for everybody coming into this town that we really don't give a damn about those who would screw up our quality of life around here. We really just don't care. We don't care enough to paint over graffiti on the overpasses that come into our city, advertising welcome to Atlanta, here's some of our finest graffiti, from some of our finest urban thugs and their little gang signs. And pick up the paper tomorrow morning. Read about all the carjackings. Read about the innocent people shot for the pure de-hell of it.

This town is starting to look like a garbage heap. And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

It's racist, and it's a dog whistle for domestic terrorism. There's no other way to call it.
<more>

Buying a weapon, getting trained in its safe handling and use, and getting legal permission to carry it to protect yourself is not terrorism.

Idiot.

"we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta" he is calling for killing americans on american soil. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

People are fucking crazy. They really are.
Thugs are terrorizing and destroying the city. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

Yo!

images

Neil Boortz went on a rant over crime in Atlanta and managed to completely lose his cookies. The end is particularly debased.

BOORTZ: You know what? I, for one, am tired of putting up with this crap. And you want to know why I moved out of Atlanta and only spend a couple of weeks a year in this town? That's one of the reasons. Carjackings, violence, people getting shot. It's ridiculous. This city harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with graffiti. And that-- That is just an advertisement for everybody coming into this town that we really don't give a damn about those who would screw up our quality of life around here. We really just don't care. We don't care enough to paint over graffiti on the overpasses that come into our city, advertising welcome to Atlanta, here's some of our finest graffiti, from some of our finest urban thugs and their little gang signs. And pick up the paper tomorrow morning. Read about all the carjackings. Read about the innocent people shot for the pure de-hell of it.

This town is starting to look like a garbage heap. And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

It's racist, and it's a dog whistle for domestic terrorism. There's no other way to call it.
<more>

You're a lying cock sucker, there's no other way to call it.

The man is sick and tired of his people living in constant fear of thugs he finally loses his temper and tells people to protect themselves

Fuck you ya lying cock sucker, there's no racism or terroism in that.

negged for lying

Last edited:
Neil is 100% right, gotta stand up for yourself sometimes. It's not about race; it's about safety.

Last edited:

<more>

Why are you assuming all the people in Atlanta referred to as "Urban Thugs" and committing crimes are people of color you racists cock sucking piece of shit?

I guess as long as a thug votes for the left then they get a pass.

Then why dont you go down there and do something about these thugs. I'd love to watch you get your pathetic ass kicked by these people you so easliy call thugs while sitting in your chair in your home.

You wouldnt last 10 seconds.

Put up or shut up.

don't tell somone to do jack you're own ass wouldn't have the balls to do.

Then why dont you go down there and do something about these thugs. I'd love to watch you get your pathetic ass kicked by these people you so easliy call thugs while sitting in your chair in your home.

I don't think I would have a problem.

I carry.

Always.

Ummm...if they're going to gang up on him and kick his ass, that pretty much cements the "thug" label, kid. :cool:

Ummm...if they're going to gang up on him and kick his ass, that pretty much cements the "thug" label, kid. :cool:

well no. If he was to just show up and they jumped him? Yes then i would agree. If he went in there yelling at them and getting all pushy? No, thats not being a thug.

again he wouldnt last 10 seconds, even "if" he is packing, because most likely they are as well, and better.

You haven't a fucking clue. And that is pretty sad. Think about it.

Put up or shut up.

don't tell somone to do jack you're own ass wouldn't have the balls to do.

i dont go around calling people thugs and run my mouth. I know damn well to stay way clear of sections i am not welcome in.

When you sit there and call everyone from Union members, Obama and now these people, The term "thug" looses its punch.

See had the first two not have become a staple of rightwing talkings points then there really would be an issue using the term.

Like i said it may not be racist but it sure is stupid. And sadly since i have to make this clear, because dipshit Liberty doesnt seem to understand my opinion. Its one thing to defend yourself from harm. Someone is robbing your person or breaking into your home? Pull a gun out and defend yourself.

If a person is stealing a car or spray painting a building? Call the cops. There is a case by case basis on how to defend youself with this topic. Neil here seems to want to blanket it all under one roof, and have people start hunting these people down.

Look i understand he needs to say extreme things to keep up the ratings, but this is just stupid.

He never mentioned hunting people down or even implied it. especially not for the tagging.

He said it's time people defended themselves from thugs. And thugs is what they call themselves, since you don't seem to be up on your 1980's - 2011 street lingo.

well no. If he was to just show up and they jumped him? Yes then i would agree. If he went in there yelling at them and getting all pushy? No, thats not being a thug.

again he wouldnt last 10 seconds, even "if" he is packing, because most likely they are as well, and better.

There's a HUGE difference between pullin your 9 and bustin some caps and clearing your weapon and putting 2 in the chest and 1 in the head.

<more>

Just curious. If the kid across the street came over each night and took a shit in front of your front door, how would you feel about it? What would you do? Just step over it and say kids will be kids?

<more>

Just curious. If the kid across the street came over each night and took a shit in front of your front door, how would you feel about it? What would you do? Just step over it and say kids will be kids?

I'd pop some beebees in his ass.:evil: And then rub his nose in it.

Last edited:

<more>

I'd pop some beebees in his ass.:evil: And then rub his nose in it.

Whatever you do, don't say, "I'm gonna bust a bb in YO ass bee-yotch" or you might be considered racist for saying YO.

You haven't a fucking clue. And that is pretty sad. Think about it.

i got an idea, go drive down to youngstown since you seem to be in the same area as me.

I grew up on the South Side. My Sister and 2 Brothers still live there. Also a few nieces and their families. Youngstown is no big deal. I was over on Woodland yesterday.

There's a HUGE difference between pullin your 9 and bustin some caps and clearing your weapon and putting 2 in the chest and 1 in the head.

Plasma is a THUG himself...

Plasma is a thug as well.

Forum List

Back