Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

If a car jacker was to get their face blown off, I think that would be great. Maybe some of you weak knee'd liberal pacifists would change your views if you were car jacked with your own children in the car. LMAO! I pray everyday that someone attempts to car jack me. Not with my children of course, but all by myself. ~BH

There are some things young adults should be taught in school about survival other than learning how to put a condom on a cucumber. I watch some of the H.C or Nat. Geo stories about survival and time and time again you see the same thing. Women and girls waste their chances for escape trying to communate with their abductors. You have a small window of opportunity and screaming your head off in a crowded place and fighting is simetimes your only chance. Once the rapist gets you in a secluded area the chances of escape are gone and you are likely to be killed. The only woman who ever got away from serial killer Ted Bundy screamed and fought and jumped out of the car with handcuffs on before he had a chance to get to a secluded area.

If a car jacker was to get their face blown off, I think that would be great. Maybe some of you weak knee'd liberal pacifists would change your views if you were car jacked with your own children in the car. LMAO! I pray everyday that someone attempts to car jack me. Not with my children of course, but all by myself. ~BH

There are some things young adults should be taught in school about survival other than learning how to put a condom on a cucumber. I watch some of the H.C or Nat. Geo stories about survival and time and time again you see the same thing. Women and girls waste their chances for escape trying to communate with their abductors. You have a small window of opportunity and screaming your head off in a crowded place and fighting is simetimes your only chance. Once the rapist gets you in a secluded area the chances of escape are gone and you are likely to be killed. The only woman who ever got away from serial killer Ted Bundy screamed and fought and jumped out of the car with handcuffs on before he had a chance to get to a secluded area.

Very good point Whitehall, she did get away. I believe it was the gal in Washington that he found at the beach while wearing his fake cast? She fought him inside his Volkwagon and got away at the last minute. The gal in Utah that left her husband in the hotel lobby to go bak to there room to get something and was killed always disturbed me. I never allow my wife to go to our hotel room alone. It's to easy for a sicko to watch and follow. Not to mention if they work there or have worked there, they have a key.

I watched a movie on Bundy with Mark Harmon playing him, Great movie. I also read a few books on the case and followed it. Bundy was a strange creature. The guy next door. ~BH

In 1984 Bernard Goetz was sitting sitting on a Bronx subway train minding his own business when 4 young black men tried to rob him. Goetz wasn't putting up with it; he pulled out a gun, shot the four, and though no one died one guy was paralyzed for life. For trying to defend himself, the city of New York charged Goetz with attempted murder, assault, reckless endangerment, and illegal possession of a firearm.

The jury cleared him of all charges except for firearms possession because he did not have a license.

I have no doubt that if it happened today Goetz would be charged with and convicted of a hate crime.

Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism | Crooks and Liars

Neil Boortz went on a rant over crime in Atlanta and managed to completely lose his cookies. The end is particularly debased.

BOORTZ: You know what? I, for one, am tired of putting up with this crap. And you want to know why I moved out of Atlanta and only spend a couple of weeks a year in this town? That's one of the reasons. Carjackings, violence, people getting shot. It's ridiculous. This city harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with graffiti. And that-- That is just an advertisement for everybody coming into this town that we really don't give a damn about those who would screw up our quality of life around here. We really just don't care. We don't care enough to paint over graffiti on the overpasses that come into our city, advertising welcome to Atlanta, here's some of our finest graffiti, from some of our finest urban thugs and their little gang signs. And pick up the paper tomorrow morning. Read about all the carjackings. Read about the innocent people shot for the pure de-hell of it.

This town is starting to look like a garbage heap. And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

It's racist, and it's a dog whistle for domestic terrorism. There's no other way to call it.
<more>

Buying a weapon, getting trained in its safe handling and use, and getting legal permission to carry it to protect yourself is not terrorism.

Idiot.

that isn't what boortz said. that vile disgusting racist pig said go kill yourself some "thugs"... and started the sentence with "YO" (not something he would generally say, no?

who are these "thugs"? what do they look like? where should we be shooting them? and for what? being thugs?

what color are these "thugs", yo?

Neil Boortz went on a rant over crime in Atlanta and managed to completely lose his cookies. The end is particularly debased.

BOORTZ: You know what? I, for one, am tired of putting up with this crap. And you want to know why I moved out of Atlanta and only spend a couple of weeks a year in this town? That's one of the reasons. Carjackings, violence, people getting shot. It's ridiculous. This city harbors an urban culture of violence. And I want you to look around. You drive into the city. The railroad overpass is on the downtown connector covered with graffiti. And that-- That is just an advertisement for everybody coming into this town that we really don't give a damn about those who would screw up our quality of life around here. We really just don't care. We don't care enough to paint over graffiti on the overpasses that come into our city, advertising welcome to Atlanta, here's some of our finest graffiti, from some of our finest urban thugs and their little gang signs. And pick up the paper tomorrow morning. Read about all the carjackings. Read about the innocent people shot for the pure de-hell of it.

This town is starting to look like a garbage heap. And we got too damn many urban thugs, yo, ruining the quality of life for everybody. And I'll tell you what it's gonna take. You people, you are - you need to have a gun. You need to have training. You need to know how to use that gun. You need to get a permit to carry that gun. And you do in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

It's racist, and it's a dog whistle for domestic terrorism. There's no other way to call it.
<more>

Buying a weapon, getting trained in its safe handling and use, and getting legal permission to carry it to protect yourself is not terrorism.

Idiot.

that isn't what boortz said. that vile disgusting racist pig said go kill yourself some "thugs"... and started the sentence with "YO" (not something he would generally say, no?

who are these "thugs"? what do they look like? where should we be shooting them? and for what? being thugs?

Why does it matter what color they are? Is that really going to influence your decision on whether we should stop thuggish behavior?

Idiot.

Why does it matter what color they are? Is that really going to influence your decision on whether we should stop thuggish behavior?

actually, it has nothing to do with "thuggish behavior" unless you can define 1) who the thugs are; 2) what they look like; 3) for what one should kill themselves some thugs.

sorry the discussion of racism troubles you. most racists don't like having that pointed out. i'm sure boortz is no different.

and yet he's still a racist loser.

its not racist, its just wanting to kill people.

we have laws, we have the police for a reason. We dont do vigilantly justice here in America.Naturally you would defend this piece of crap.
When seconds count, the police are just minutes away.

so you dont believe in laws?
Once again, a lefty shows he thinks only in terms of black-and-white, no subtlety, no nuance, no shades of gray. If you defend yourself, you want all laws abolished.

No, idiot, I believe in laws. I also believe a person is primarily responsible for his own protection. It's not the job of the police to protect you. If you want to cede that responsibility to them, fine. Unless you live in the police station lobby, though, you're going to have to wait for that protection.

But don't think you have the authority to cede my responsibility for me. You don't.

<more>

Idiot.

"We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands." You miss that part?

Read the thread, Jillian. You're backing the wrong horse here. Thugs are, by definition, criminals. He's not calling for armed vigilantism. He's calling for self-protection.

His assumption is interesting though. People are the way he thinks they are regardless of what they actually do or say. If they do or say something contrary to what he has already determined them to be, they are just hiding how they really think and feel.

I think this is the very definition of Prejuidice or pre judging someone.

What, in this thread, has been proven to be contrary to what I have already determined it to be?
See, that's the thing about bigots: They simply lack the imagination to conceive that their prejudices AREN'T the truth, so they immediately dismiss any evidence to the contrary.

You've got your mind made up, and ain't nothin' gonna get in the way of your hate.

Bigot.

What, in this thread, has been proven to be contrary to what I have already determined it to be?

Did you prove that boortz wasn't referring to blacks when he used the term "thug", enabler?

See, that's the thing about bigots: They simply lack the imagination to conceive that their prejudices AREN'T the truth, so they immediately dismiss any evidence to the contrary.

You've got your mind made up, and ain't nothin' gonna get in the way of your hate.

Bigot.

Did you prove that boortz wasn't referring to blacks when he used the term "thug", enabler?
Did you prove he was, bigot?

Oh, yeah...you insisted he had to be talking about black people because only black people can be criminals.

You sure you wanna go with that?

Here's an idea, if you want to spark an atrosity call the ATF. While lefties are whining about what Boortz said or intended to say there are real life congressional hearings going on about the ATF "sting operation" gone terribly wrong. They let high-tech weapons be sold to Mexican criminals and at least one weapon was used to kill a Border Patrol officer. Not much outrage on the left. Maybe Soros didn't pick it up for the leftie mind numbed robots.

Not much outrage on the right that "straw" purchases from gun shops and gun shows in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico are being used to supply those same Mexican drug cartels. Maybe the NRA didn't pick it up for the rightie mind numbed robots.

We don't know specifically if criminals are getting away with "straw" purchases from gun shops. If it is happening it is a crime. What we know is a Federal Law Enforcement agency sold about 2,000 illegal weapons to Mexican criminals and it is estimated that around 250 innocent Mexicans and some American tourists and a Border Patrol officer were killed with them. Not much outrage on the left because the major networks ain't saying much and Soros and Huff aren't blogging about it.

Feds charge 34 in Arizona gun buys for Mexico drug cartel

"Straw buyers have as much blood on their hands . . . as the ones who pull the trigger," said Bill Newell, special agent in charge of the Phoenix ATF.

All of those indicted are U.S. citizens or legal residents.

The indictments reveal the relative ease with which citizens who have not been convicted of a felony can amass an arsenal of weapons.

For instance, according to the indictments, defendant Joshua Moore bought six AK-47 and similar rifles from a gun store in Prescott in 2009. Three days later, he bought two AK-47s from a gun store in Glendale. Seven days later, he bought 10 from the same store. Two days later, he bought five more there. Less than a month later, he bought 20 from the same store. Three months later, he bought 10 more from the Glendale gun store.

The purchases themselves are legal; nothing in the law prohibits citizens who pass background checks from buying long guns, such as AK-47s, or handguns. But authorities say Moore lied on federal firearms applications by declaring that he was buying the guns for himself when he was really supplying them to cartel front men.

He's a criminal now. Where is the NRA on this?

<more>

STFU

Get a load of this on MSNBC right after the 2010 election.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vyL3r6-2Ec]YouTube - &#x202a;Liberal columnist Ted Rall calls for violence and revolution&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

<more>

STFU

Get a load of this on MSNBC right after the 2010 election.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vyL3r6-2Ec]YouTube - &#x202a;Liberal columnist Ted Rall calls for violence and revolution&#x202c;&rlm;[/ame]

Ted Rall is a piece of terrorist-felching shit.

ted-rall-frame.jpg

ted-rall-cartoon.gif

Idiot.

"We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands." You miss that part?

Read the thread, Jillian. You're backing the wrong horse here. Thugs are, by definition, criminals. He's not calling for armed vigilantism. He's calling for self-protection.

so why the big "yo".

you're giving him a pass where he shouldn't get one.

so what do these thugs look like?

Bigot.

Did you prove he was, bigot?

Oh, yeah...you insisted he had to be talking about black people because only black people can be criminals.

You sure you wanna go with that?

I found another quote where boortz uses the trem "thugs":

"The National Basketball Association, home to an endless supply of overpaid, millionaire crybaby thug athletes, is reeling..."

More NEAL BOORTZ Stuff

There are over 70 boortz quotes on that page and the one that mention thugs is similar to the quote in the OP.

Show where I said only blacks can be criminals. See this is a typical conservative debate tactic, it's called lying. I was implying that blacks commit more crimes in metro Atlanta than whites. You know what my point was but the disingenuous principles of the conservative mindset wouldn't allow to debate truthfully.

so why the big "yo".

you're giving him a pass where he shouldn't get one.

so what do these thugs look like?
White people don't say "yo"?

Yo, that's whack, girlfriend.

What do they look like? White, black, Asian, Hispanic...little bit of everything, I expect.

Forum List

Back