Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

You guys realize you're not nearly as clever as you imagine yourself to be, right?

i got an idea, go drive down to youngstown since you seem to be in the same area as me.

I grew up on the South Side. My Sister and 2 Brothers still live there. Also a few nieces and their families. Youngstown is no big deal. I was over on Woodland yesterday.

i was told certain places if your not white avoid it.i know some sections are ok, but not all.

I know people who live in those sections. My Aunt lives in the same house where all my cousins grew up.(The oldest is 64 now) As far as I know there isn't another white family within 6 blocks of their house. They have never had a racial problem. They do have a problem with young punk thugs now and then. Of course if you have no reason to be in certain areas of any large city it would be best to avoid them. That is called common sense. That doesn't necessarily mean black neighborhoods either.

Then why dont you go down there and do something about these thugs. I'd love to watch you get your pathetic ass kicked by these people you so easliy call thugs while sitting in your chair in your home.

You wouldnt last 10 seconds.
Ummm...if they're going to gang up on him and kick his ass, that pretty much cements the "thug" label, kid. :cool:

well no. If he was to just show up and they jumped him? Yes then i would agree. If he went in there yelling at them and getting all pushy? No, thats not being a thug.

again he wouldnt last 10 seconds, even "if" he is packing, because most likely they are as well, and better.
But they don't practice at the range, do they? They don't have any training.

They probably shoot as well as you do. :lol:

well no. If he was to just show up and they jumped him? Yes then i would agree. If he went in there yelling at them and getting all pushy? No, thats not being a thug.

again he wouldnt last 10 seconds, even "if" he is packing, because most likely they are as well, and better.

There's a HUGE difference between pullin your 9 and bustin some caps and clearing your weapon and putting 2 in the chest and 1 in the head.

Plasma is a THUG himself...
3695d1074514651hahafunnho6.jpg

so here is the end result. This right wing nut is asking for the killing of americans and people in here are defending him.

Dayum.

Buying a weapon, getting trained in its safe handling and use, and getting legal permission to carry it to protect yourself is not terrorism.

Idiot.

"we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta" he is calling for killing americans on american soil. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

People are fucking crazy. They really are.
Thugs are terrorizing and destroying the city. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

So lets just carpet bomb americans in america..righty?

Damn you fucking people are crazy. You really are.

Ummm...if they're going to gang up on him and kick his ass, that pretty much cements the "thug" label, kid. :cool:

Excellent point. Not a month goes by that I don't send 2 or 300 rounds down range.

"we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta" he is calling for killing americans on american soil. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

Thugs are terrorizing and destroying the city. How in the fuck can you be that partisan and say this is a good thing?

That's a hell of a stretch even for you.

Reads to me like he's just sick and tired of criminals running rampant without fear. Perhaps we could all chip in and buy the bad guys a latte and try to understand them?

Fucking lefties.... never pass up an opportunity for some faux outrage.

We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

its not racist, its just wanting to kill people.

we have laws, we have the police for a reason. We dont do vigilantly justice here in America.Naturally you would defend this piece of crap.

Yeah, we have laws...and the law in my state say that if someone pulls a deadly weapon on me in committing a crime, I have the legal right to terminate his sorry existence, then and there. That is a right I fully intend to exercise. All Boortz has advocated, is that law-abiding citizens make full use of the rights granted them by the state of GA. That's NOT "domestic terrorism, except in the eyes of those who want criminals to have all the rights, and the rest of us to have NONE. Fight crime....shoot back!

I'm not as crazy as someone who thinks people who support self defense want to carpet bomb their own country.

Moron.

so here is the end result. This right wing nut is asking for the killing of americans and people in here are defending him.

Dayum.

What? You want the right to pull a weapon on an innocent person without being shot at? Sorry, but no. Dead punks commit no more crimes. That ain't racism, Zona, that's trash disposal!

Excellent point. Not a month goes by that I don't send 2 or 300 rounds down range.
And your average street shooter holds his pistol sideways with his pinkie stuck out. Doesn't know dick about sight alignment, sight picture, breath control, or trigger squeeze.

It may look good in the hip-hop videos, but it's a very ineffective way to shoot people.

That's a hell of a stretch even for you.

"in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. "

Hone in and comment on what he said and hone in on you guys agreeing with him. Just this once, concentrate and do not divert yourself.

assuming gets you killed. never underestimate your enemy.
one of the first rules of war.
you would have lost

How many rounds do you put downrange every month?

Reads to me like he's just sick and tired of criminals running rampant without fear. Perhaps we could all chip in and buy the bad guys a latte and try to understand them?

Fucking lefties.... never pass up an opportunity for some faux outrage.

We need to see the next guy that tries to carjack you shot dead right where he stands. We need more dead thugs in this city. And let their -- let their mommas -- let their mommas say, "He was a good boy. He just fell in with the good crowd." And then lock her ass up.

its not racist, its just wanting to kill people.

we have laws, we have the police for a reason. We dont do vigilantly justice here in America.Naturally you would defend this piece of crap.

Yeah, we have laws...and the law in my state say that if someone pulls a deadly weapon on me in committing a crime, I have the legal right to terminate his sorry existence, then and there. That is a right I fully intend to exercise. All Boortz has advocated, is that law-abiding citizens make full use of the rights granted them by the state of GA. That's NOT "domestic terrorism, except in the eyes of those who want criminals to have all the rights, and the rest of us to have NONE. Fight crime....shoot back!
Self-defense is racist, or so this thread seems to indicate.

I'm not as crazy as someone who thinks people who support self defense want to carpet bomb their own country.

Moron.

Listen to what bortz said..."in fact need to carry that gun and we need to see some dead thugs littering the landscape in Atlanta. "
What he is doing should be criminal. I am serious. This is criminal as far as I am concerned. Gabby Gifford would probably agree.

then think about this..

Lets all thank god we have laws that stop people who shoot people just because. The ones who dont follow said laws are called murderers.

See where I am going with this stupid. Without laws we have anarchy. With them, we go and get killers and put them away forever.

Last edited:

And your average street shooter holds his pistol sideways with his pinkie stuck out. Doesn't know dick about sight alignment, sight picture, breath control, or trigger squeeze.

It may look good in the hip-hop videos, but it's a very ineffective way to shoot people.

Especially if they have the capability to shoot back.

Forum List

Back