Neil Boortz Calls For Acts of Domestic Terrorism

OR...he doesn't give a damn about a thug's color because he's too busy being angry about what thugs are doing to the city he loves.

But that never occurred to you, did it?

Might I suggest a new avatar for you?

tumblr_lmv4mwExOu1qzf2dn.gif

Suggest away. I appreciate posters like Big Hoss, Tank and William Joyce, at least they post what they really feel.
Oh, so you're one of those simpletons who believes all whites are racist, whether they say racist things or not?

Easier than thinking, I suppose.

His assumption is interesting though. People are the way he thinks they are regardless of what they actually do or say. If they do or say something contrary to what he has already determined them to be, they are just hiding how they really think and feel.

I think this is the very definition of Prejuidice or pre judging someone.

You didn't know?

I am the most racist wolf on the boards..dude.

I am a werewolf..and dammit..I hate all you humans.

Except at dinner time.
No, you're a little yappy dog who shits on the carpet. :lol:

People defending themselves. People execising their God given freedom to address the problems of their community and defending themselves instead of expecting the government to do it for them.

Freedom does amazing things if you encourage it.

From what I understand, freedom is racist. :confused:

Suggest away. I appreciate posters like Big Hoss, Tank and William Joyce, at least they post what they really feel.
Oh, so you're one of those simpletons who believes all whites are racist, whether they say racist things or not?

His assumption is interesting though. People are the way he thinks they are regardless of what they actually do or say. If they do or say something contrary to what he has already determined them to be, they are just hiding how they really think and feel.

I've been repeatedly assured that it's impossible for liberals to be bigots.

Of course, it was liberals who were doing the reassuring...

In my area of the Atlanta metro area, the majority of violent crimes are committed by white toothless meth-heads.

Does that stat carry through out metro Atlanta?

Why does it matter? Why are you so obssessed with race that you have problems with common sense disgust and solutions to real problems? Can anyone address the street culture and the problems it causes for the people involved and our nation at large without you assuming race is involved somehow?

I am sick and tired of you racists trying to blame everyone but yourself for your failings.

What are my failings? Do you know my education, home life, career, health or income? I point is this: People will flock to threads pointing out the overabundance of black crime, will discuss ad noseum the black vs. white intelligence, but when one of your own implies a racial statement you attack the OP for making a thread.

P.S. My failing are that I'm not in as good of shape as I was when I retired from the military 6 years ago and I like cheesy movies (Bowfinger).

That assurance is wrong.

OR...he doesn't give a damn about a thug's color because he's too busy being angry about what thugs are doing to the city he loves.

But that never occurred to you, did it?

Might I suggest a new avatar for you?

tumblr_lmv4mwExOu1qzf2dn.gif

Not all whites, just Boortz' defenders on this thread and a good portion of tea party members.

Last edited:

What, in this thread, has been proven to be contrary to what I have already determined it to be?

I'm not one bit surprised that the left believes that all the thugs in Atlanta are black.

If someone is breaking into my house, I am not waiting to verify the color of their skin before I blow them back into the street.

At the same time if I am in a hole and a hand reaches down to help me out, I am not going to first look at the color of the hand.

Do you believe the majority of crime committed within the city limits of Atlanta is committed by black males?

I haven't a clue. I do know for certain that it is committed by criminals. You see some of us truly are color blind. It simply doesn't matter. A thug is a thug.

Here's an idea, if you want to spark an atrosity call the ATF. While lefties are whining about what Boortz said or intended to say there are real life congressional hearings going on about the ATF "sting operation" gone terribly wrong. They let high-tech weapons be sold to Mexican criminals and at least one weapon was used to kill a Border Patrol officer. Not much outrage on the left. Maybe Soros didn't pick it up for the leftie mind numbed robots.

Let's be honest, the OP is talking about race. The black community is overrun by the "thug culture". Most blacks not only don't reject the thug culture, they embrace it and are proud of it. Until that changes, most people will equate the problem with their race.

Here's an idea, if you want to spark an atrosity call the ATF. While lefties are whining about what Boortz said or intended to say there are real life congressional hearings going on about the ATF "sting operation" gone terribly wrong. They let high-tech weapons be sold to Mexican criminals and at least one weapon was used to kill a Border Patrol officer. Not much outrage on the left. Maybe Soros didn't pick it up for the leftie mind numbed robots.

Not much outrage on the right that "straw" purchases from gun shops and gun shows in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico are being used to supply those same Mexican drug cartels. Maybe the NRA didn't pick it up for the rightie mind numbed robots.

Not much outrage on the right that "straw" purchases from gun shops and gun shows in Texas, Arizona and New Mexico are being used to supply those same Mexican drug cartels. Maybe the NRA didn't pick it up for the rightie mind numbed robots.

Actually people are asking who stopped the ATF from preventing those guns from crossing the border. But then that's a different thread.

Let's be honest, the OP is talking about race. The black community is overrun by the "thug culture". Most blacks not only don't reject the thug culture, they embrace it and are proud of it. Until that changes, most people will equate the problem with their race.[ /QUOTE]

Most? In your expert opinion what percentage of blacks embrace the "thug culture"?

And you are right about boortz using "thug" as a code for "blacks".

Let's be honest, the OP is talking about race. The black community is overrun by the "thug culture". Most blacks not only don't reject the thug culture, they embrace it and are proud of it. Until that changes, most people will equate the problem with their race.

How can we be honest about something that there is no evidence of being true? The Thug culture is alive and well among all races in the urban areas. And it needs to be addressed in all races, not just one.

We don't know specifically if criminals are getting away with "straw" purchases from gun shops. If it is happening it is a crime. What we know is a Federal Law Enforcement agency sold about 2,000 illegal weapons to Mexican criminals and it is estimated that around 250 innocent Mexicans and some American tourists and a Border Patrol officer were killed with them. Not much outrage on the left because the major networks ain't saying much and Soros and Huff aren't blogging about it.

That assurance is wrong.
No shit, Sherlock! :rofl:

What, in this thread, has been proven to be contrary to what I have already determined it to be?
See, that's the thing about bigots: They simply lack the imagination to conceive that their prejudices AREN'T the truth, so they immediately dismiss any evidence to the contrary.

You've got your mind made up, and ain't nothin' gonna get in the way of your hate.

Bigot.

If a car jacker was to get their face blown off, I think that would be great. Maybe some of you weak knee'd liberal pacifists would change your views if you were car jacked with your own children in the car. LMAO! I pray everyday that someone attempts to car jack me. Not with my children of course, but all by myself. ~BH

Does that stat carry through out metro Atlanta?

Why does it matter? Why are you so obssessed with race that you have problems with common sense disgust and solutions to real problems? Can anyone address the street culture and the problems it causes for the people involved and our nation at large without you assuming race is involved somehow?

I am sick and tired of you racists trying to blame everyone but yourself for your failings.

What are my failings? Do you know my education, home life, career, health or income? I point is this: People will flock to threads pointing out the overabundance of black crime, will discuss ad noseum the black vs. white intelligence, but when one of your own implies a racial statement you attack the OP for making a thread.

P.S. My failing are that I'm not in as good of shape as I was when I retired from the military 6 years ago and I like cheesy movies (Bowfinger).

I know you assume that when people talk about thugs, they are talking about black people. Which is an inherently racist assumption. One you are quick to accuse others of.

I also know that you've already concluded that those who aren't showing racism are hiding it. Which means you've already determined they are racist with no evidence.

I always find it amusing how some people think it's impossible for another person to know anything about them when the manner in which they communicate tells the observant person alot about them. I am sure an observant person could tell much about me by the way I speak.

Forum List

Back