Negative Reputation

Go to user cp and look down the list of reputations given. You will see there if you negged anyone recently..

Some people 'neg' because they don't like you.

There's no explaining some things.

lol, i would not call beer gods greatest gift to mankind. Now if you want to talk about rum...i will agree. :tongue:

neg away...... lol.

I can't neg ANYONE that shows legs in their avatar

That would be downright evil!!!

and?

being evil is fun too! :tongue:

You've lost that negging feeling, woooo that negging feeling, you've lost that negging feeing now its gone gone gone woooo woooo wooooo

No beer for you!

I am still in the process of learning features of this board. If anyone received negative reputation from me, please let me know and I will rectify it. I do not think anyone on this forum has pissed me off to the degree to warrant negative reputation from me.

Vik, this is a public message board.....meaning it is intended that folks who come here thrash out views in public....

... there is no obligation to use the neg function.

You can simply answer a post- or not.

A neg is unseen by any but the target, and serves very little in the way of benefit to any.
Yesterday, a poster disagreed with me...vehemently so....and told me off but through a pos rep....

I thought it was a classy way of doing things.
Do as you wish...but you seem articulate enough to handle things in public.

Neg reps are for punks. If you've got a problem with someone just confront them and don't be a pussy!

Yeah, will someone tell that to Unkotare? Neg repped me because he thought my comment was too "drama queen." I have (had) all of 158 points and he feels the need to neg rep me. Bully.

Soon as I spread some around, I will zap ya some green, Koosh.

I am still in the process of learning features of this board. If anyone received negative reputation from me, please let me know and I will rectify it. I do not think anyone on this forum has pissed me off to the degree to warrant negative reputation from me.

Vik, this is a public message board.....meaning it is intended that folks who come here thrash out views in public....

A neg is unseen by any but the target, and serves very little in the way of benefit to any.
Yesterday, a poster disagreed with me...vehemently so....and told me off but through a pos rep....

I've disagreed with an OP, but left positive rep because he was a class act throughout. Also thought the thread was worth discussing, not just a rehash of other threads.

I do find it funny how serious some take a neg, to me its just like life, sometimes you express an opinion and get a slap on the back, sometimes you get a kick in the butt. Life would be pretty boring if it wasn't that way.

One more thing........

BEER

I've disagreed with an OP, but left positive rep because he was a class act throughout. Also thought the thread was worth discussing, not just a rehash of other threads.

I do find it funny how serious some take a neg, to me its just like life, sometimes you express an opinion and get a slap on the back, sometimes you get a kick in the butt. Life would be pretty boring if it wasn't that way.

One more thing........

BEER

I should neg you for that

:lmao:

One more thing........

BEER

Imagine Jack Nicholson in an army uniform.....

Neg, YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY NEG!

Barley pops

One more thing........

BEER

Imagine Jack Nicholson in an army uniform.....

Neg, YOU CAN'T HANDLE MY NEG!

Barley pops

you will never know unless you try.

Neg reps are for punks. If you've got a problem with someone just confront them and don't be a pussy!

Yeah, will someone tell that to Unkotare? Neg repped me because he thought my comment was too "drama queen." I have (had) all of 158 points and he feels the need to neg rep me. Bully.

See? Now you're being a pussy, drama queen.

I used to never neg but when it's obvious the high repers use there rep as a form of repeated abuse (bullying) I feel obligated to piss them off, show them for what they are and return their negs with some zest...eh, it's my nature...:dunno:

passive aggressive, nah..aggressive..aggressive.

Yeah, those sick little minds are somewhat bothering. I sometimes respond with 'pos rep' and a civil note. It doesn't do much good, probably, but I express myself in a positive way, at least.

I typically respond with a "thank you for the rep" comment and if they pissed me off I will say something like "Negs from morons are just confirmation that I am right" or something to that affect.

I have not stooped to pos repping for a neg and I don't see that happening either.

Immie

Another site I used to frequent instituted the Thumbs Up/Thumbs Down like we have Thanks here. I kind of liked that because it allowed others to see when you disapproved. A neg does nothing except breed dislike between the two parties.

Immie

Yes I have my moments when I am articulate particularly when I had enough rest. :)

I accidentally negged somebody and she called me a jerk. Because of this I now suffer from vast emotional scars caused by negging flashbacks. I just now stopped wetting my bed! I've given some positive reps to people whom I've disagreed with but I liked their style and humor. I am tempted to neg Noomi though because she has that cool Lacuna Coil picture and the only picture I can post is a tiny stamp sized thingy. I'm incredibly jealous. Also, I'm going to give Pop23 a thumbs up because he likes beer.

I accidentally negged somebody and she called me a jerk. Because of this I now suffer from vast emotional scars caused by negging flashbacks. I just now stopped wetting my bed! I've given some positive reps to people whom I've disagreed with but I liked their style and humor. I am tempted to neg Noomi though because she has that cool Lacuna Coil picture and the only picture I can post is a tiny stamp sized thingy. I'm incredibly jealous. Also, I'm going to give Pop23 a thumbs up because he likes beer.

I reped you for thinking about repping me.

I deserve a rep for Lacuna Coil. ;):redface:

Forum List

Back