Negative reaction to "gay marriage" surges

I really think people miss the way that this could play out.

I hope it never goes there.

I do. Don't say you are going to do something, do it.

It is exactly the same rhetoric put forth 50 years ago when Civil Rights passed and when interracial marriage was passed. Except then the people making the threats really did resort to violence.

All these people refusing to do their jobs are going to be told, "this is the law, either you do the job you are hired to do or leave".

And that will be that.

There will be blathering and gnashing of the teeth for a year or two, but it will die down and the sun will still be shining.

ROFLMNAO!

Don't you LOVE how these pitiful creatures need to try and raise their degeneracy up to something valid, by comparing their DEVIANT BEHAVIOR TO GENETIC RACE! ??

LOL! You can't make this crap up.

You really did ride the short bus in school eh. You are literally delusional.

Not their convictions, not doing their fucking job...
I wouldn't expect you to understand strong moral convictions.
I understand them perfectly, and they do not apply in this case...
But they do. Would you work in a business that refused to serve gays and blacks?
Many do, they are called churches, and private clubs. What I do is my job, and following the law, whether I like said laws or not.
You didn't answer my question.
Let me restate it: Tomorrow, you walk into work and receive a memo from the CEO: Effective immediately, XYZ Corporation will no longer serve Blacks, gays, Muslims or the morbidly obese.
Would you continue to work there?

What are the odds that in 2015 in this country that the question asked is in any way rooted in reality? Well, unless you're David Duke's receptionist.

It will take more than just a few clerks being unwilling to service gays. It will take a real offense.

Bake the cake, issue the license, or quit? Your call...
aka be run out of business for having a religious belief,be forced to go against state law or be sued for not bending to political correctness. Damn yall got a great country! Unemployment is high as hell so lets create some more unemployed folks because they refuse to bake your butt fuck cake. Yet you are more than allowed to NOT make a anti homosexual cake...pot meet kettle.
Economic terrorism. For this fact alone think its time to pick a republican candidate and start helping them get elected...Cruz,Paul or Huckabee looks the best since obviously even though I am NOT a christian I see where this is headed and ANYONE with ANY religion is going to be forced to go AGAINST their first amendment rights thanks to faggots....its time to just shoot the motherfuckers as they walk in....get it over with...kept the ******* in place for a while. I guarantee it was a BAD time to piss off a large segment of the population with this garbage ruling. Done went and energized social conservatives,christians etc to actually get behind a candidate and vote. Enjoy the next 4 years boy. As usual faggot lovers could care less about the first amendment as long as their butt fuck cake gets made but no one said it had to taste or look good good luck with THAT kind of lawsuit bitch.
Baking a cake is not serving God, and neither is issuing marriage licenses to the members of the public...
NOT baking a cake for someone whose "relationship" goes against the very book that you believe in and is a dearly and truthfully held belief IS serving god its also a first amendment issue but I wouldn't expect the butt fuck court to say that...as many have said its past time to toss it out on its ass. Oh and no I know for fact Alabama's state marriage law says MAY issue licenses which means NO ONE in Alabama HAS to issue marriage licenses as long as its done across the board. Which is what they are doing.

aka be run out of business for having a religious belief,be forced to go against state law or be sued for not bending to political correctness. Damn yall got a great country! Unemployment is high as hell so lets create some more unemployed folks because they refuse to bake your butt fuck cake. Yet you are more than allowed to NOT make a anti homosexual cake...pot meet kettle.
Economic terrorism. For this fact alone think its time to pick a republican candidate and start helping them get elected...Cruz,Paul or Huckabee looks the best since obviously even though I am NOT a christian I see where this is headed and ANYONE with ANY religion is going to be forced to go AGAINST their first amendment rights thanks to faggots....its time to just shoot the motherfuckers as they walk in....get it over with...kept the ******* in place for a while. I guarantee it was a BAD time to piss off a large segment of the population with this garbage ruling. Done went and energized social conservatives,christians etc to actually get behind a candidate and vote. Enjoy the next 4 years boy. As usual faggot lovers could care less about the first amendment as long as their butt fuck cake gets made but no one said it had to taste or look good good luck with THAT kind of lawsuit bitch.
Baking a cake is not serving God, and neither is issuing marriage licenses to the members of the public...
NOT baking a cake for someone whose "relationship" goes against the very book that you believe in and is a dearly and truthfully held belief IS serving god its also a first amendment issue but I wouldn't expect the butt fuck court to say that...as many have said its past time to toss it out on its ass. Oh and no I know for fact Alabama's state marriage law says MAY issue licenses which means NO ONE in Alabama HAS to issue marriage licenses as long as its done across the board. Which is what they are doing.
What you do for money is not serving God, by definition.

And, "An Associated Press telephone survey of counties on Monday found that at least 32 of the state's 67 counties were issuing the licenses to gay couples. However, at least 22 counties were not issuing the licenses, with many of those shutting down marriage license operations altogether as probate judges said they needed time to sort out the ruling."
At least 22 Alabama counties will not issue same-sex marriage licenses AL.com

It will take more than just a few clerks being unwilling to service gays. It will take a real offense.
Absolutely nothing will work.
An appeal on a gay person suing a Christian will work.

Then just four Justices have to vote to take up the case of 'the cult of LGBT vs Christianity'. Scalia, Thomas, Roberts and Alito will vote to take it up.
Lol why would that over turn the entire gay marriage ruling?

Then just four Justices have to vote to take up the case of 'the cult of LGBT vs Christianity'. Scalia, Thomas, Roberts and Alito will vote to take it up.
They have already turned those down, and the faggot-haters lost...

Holding a strongly held belief is serving god. Period. Like I said take the butt fuckers money and make the most disgusting tasting vile looking cake ever. :) They won't ever come back

Lol why would that over turn the entire gay marriage ruling?
Nothing will overturn the ruling. Just narrow it. Like abortion. There's still a right to abortion everywhere. Just try getting one in some places.

Holding a strongly held belief is serving god. Period. Like I said take the butt fuckers money and make the most disgusting tasting vile looking cake ever. :) They won't ever come back

You are free to gather together your friends and protest.

One has to notice that you don't hear of a car dealer that won't sell to gay people, or a Realtor that won't sell a house to gay people, or a land owner.

This 'religious' outrage seems pegged to only low cost transactions. Once profit gets into the thousands, then everyone's fine with it.

So it certainly makes it look like the 'religious' part of this never trumps the profit.

And THAT, is modern conservatism.

I wouldn't expect you to understand strong moral convictions.
I understand them perfectly, and they do not apply in this case...
But they do. Would you work in a business that refused to serve gays and blacks?
Many do, they are called churches, and private clubs. What I do is my job, and following the law, whether I like said laws or not.
You didn't answer my question.
Let me restate it: Tomorrow, you walk into work and receive a memo from the CEO: Effective immediately, XYZ Corporation will no longer serve Blacks, gays, Muslims or the morbidly obese.
Would you continue to work there?
Would I? No, but that's because I have morals and follow the laws, which usually makes such things illegal...
So you do have moral values... OK, fine. Why can't someone else have moral values that prohibit them from participating in something that is revolting to them and their religious values? Or is it only Liberal convictions that you hold important?

Fucking hypocrite!

Forum List

Back