Negative reaction to "gay marriage" surges

Serious pushback over same-sex marriage

Awesome. Good to see people aren't going down without a fight.
All this will do will force gay couples to sue the states that resist and they will inevitably win. You people are such whiney losers.
Sued for following the law to the T. Marriage licenses are MAY issue not SHALL issue and as long as you don't issue them to ANY couple not a damn thing can be done.
Lol no any couple denied the right has the right to sue. It's amazing how you people kid yourselves lol.

ANOTHER RUN TO A JUDICIARY WHICH HAS ABSOLUTELY NO CREDIBILITY!

LOL! talk about DENSE!

All this will do will force gay couples to sue the states that resist and they will inevitably win. You people are such whiney losers.

ROFLMNAO!

You idiots just rinsed your last shot at the "judicial" solution.

You should probably start coming to grips with that.
What does that even mean?
He thinks the faggot-haters like himself can override the SC, which they can't.
Guess you ain't paying attention to several states because that's EXACTLY what they are doing :D
I know what they are doing, and the suits are being filed as we speak. This is a land of laws, like it or not. When you don't follow them we fuck your life into the ground. It just takes a bit...
And the law is being followed. Pretty simple concept even for an idiot whose brain is filled with PC garbage. Don't like it? Go to a different county that will give a license to marry your pet or son or whatever it is you want to marry. I bet these faggots will sue if the government gets out of the marriage business because its not the marriage license they want its the recognition from the government that they want....

The retreat has already begun:

Lexington KY local and state news by the Lexington Herald-Leader Kentucky.com

Some Kentucky county clerks who initially refused to issue any marriage licenses after the U.S. Supreme Court's same-sex marriage decision Friday now say they will do their duty for all qualified applicants.

"We're gonna have to start issuing licenses, unfortunately," said Lawrence County Clerk Chris Jobe, president of the Kentucky County Clerks Association...

" ...after speaking to their county attorneys and other advisers, they now recognize that their oaths of office require them to follow the law, he said."

It was never a fight.

Kind of hard to get fired when they aren't doing anything wrong. :) Not issuing licenses to ANYONE is perfectly legal.:)
That very much depends. In some states it absolutely breaks the law. But hey, the courts will work that out as well. Nothing more fun than being named in a lawsuit eh?

They are changing up as in some counties are refusing to give ANY licenses out...not just not giving them to faggots. That makes it completely legal.
No, it doesn't. Learn the law.
Prove me wrong. :) The states that are ignoring the oligarchy court are doing the right thing. Can't allow a set of 5 people dictate law based on their own personal ideas in America.
The laws of the states have already proven you wrong. Clerks are required to follow the law, not make up their own, and the law of the land says gay marriage is legal. You lost, give it a rest.
And they are obviously following it by not discriminating against anyone they are not giving licenses to normal people or faggots. :)
These people are about to learn the hard way that their religion isn't the all high trump card that they have believed it is for so long.

And they are about to get an education in economics. When you get fired from your job you don't collect unemployment.

Let the festivities begin.
Kind of hard to get fired when they aren't doing anything wrong. :) Not issuing licenses to ANYONE is perfectly legal. Not that hard to comprehend. Oh and its got nothing to do with ANY of my religion but if I own a business I refuse right to serve ANYONE I don't want to. You picked a fight you can't win. :)

So you don't understand the difference between a private business and working for a state government?

There is no fight. That is the point. The game was over before it started.
Oh there is a fight just because you want to yell down any argument and claim you win we are still fighting to protect our rights. It won't end here..next is polygamy,incest,beastiality,continuing assault on business owners rights etc.We will never give up mine as well get used to it.

Well yes.. Polygamy is next... as they need to nothing more than walk into any clerks office and get a license, as the Federal Government 'divined' a FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO MARRY ANYTHING... .

But all of that is merely a distraction... that ruling set the Degenerates at 1st and goal...

What you'll see next is the drive to Provide Equal Protection under the law for CHILDREN!

Hillary has been promoting that for DECADES... And its been under weigh for some time... with calls for Full Time Federal Boarding Schools, etc.

Part and Parcel of providing equal protection under the law, is emancipating children from parental control and giving children the right to sexual consent.

At THAT point, it will be legal for adults to pursue children for sexual gratification... which has always been the goal of the Homo-Cult.

So brace yourself... they're moving the nation HEADLONG into Sodom and Gomorrah... FULL CALIGULA!
:blowup:

These people are about to learn the hard way that their religion isn't the all high trump card that they have believed it is for so long.

And they are about to get an education in economics. When you get fired from your job you don't collect unemployment.

THAT will be an interesting test. Fired from your job because of your religious convictions..... Vs fired from your job for being black, gay, a woman.
Let's see. What is the first "protected class" mentioned in the Bill of Rights?
Not their convictions, not doing their fucking job...
I wouldn't expect you to understand strong moral convictions.

THAT will be an interesting test. Fired from your job because of your religious convictions..... Vs fired from your job for being black, gay, a woman.
I understand them perfectly, and they do not apply in this case...

Kind of hard to get fired when they aren't doing anything wrong. :) Not issuing licenses to ANYONE is perfectly legal.:)
That very much depends. In some states it absolutely breaks the law. But hey, the courts will work that out as well. Nothing more fun than being named in a lawsuit eh?

Your whining post shows that you DO care actually.Oh and as long as they don't issue licenses to ANYONE you can't do jack shit about it. :)
More than one state...that's just one they talked about I saw Kentucky as well...have heard Texas and Mississippi are changing things up as well....
They aren't 'changing', so the premise of this thread is incorrect.

Kentucky has also been against same-sex marriage, as has Texas and Mississippi, here's a list to help: List of U.S. state constitutional amendments banning same-sex unions by type - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
They are changing up as in some counties are refusing to give ANY licenses out...not just not giving them to faggots. That makes it completely legal.
Prove me wrong. :) The states that are ignoring the oligarchy court are doing the right thing. Can't allow a set of 5 people dictate law based on their own personal ideas in America.
The laws of the states have already proven you wrong. Clerks are required to follow the law, not make up their own, and the law of the land says gay marriage is legal. You lost, give it a rest.
Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court has told County Clerks they don't have to abide by SCOTUS decision for 3 weeks.

But they do. Would you work in a business that refused to serve gays and blacks?

They aren't 'changing', so the premise of this thread is incorrect.

Kentucky has also been against same-sex marriage, as has Texas and Mississippi, here's a list to help: List of U.S. state constitutional amendments banning same-sex unions by type - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Chief Justice of the Alabama Supreme Court has told County Clerks they don't have to abide by SCOTUS decision for 3 weeks.
He can say whatever he likes, he's not the one being sued, and many are simply ignoring him and following the law of the land instead. Alabama chief justice walks back remarks on same-sex marriage TheHill

But they do. Would you work in a business that refused to serve gays and blacks?
Many do, they are called churches, and private clubs. What I do is my job, and following the law, whether I like said laws or not.

Sued for following the law to the T. Marriage licenses are MAY issue not SHALL issue and as long as you don't issue them to ANY couple not a damn thing can be done.
Lol no any couple denied the right has the right to sue. It's amazing how you people kid yourselves lol.

LOL! talk about DENSE!
So you're saying the SC has no credibility? Do you even listen to yourself?

LOL! talk about DENSE!
So you're saying the SC has no credibility? Do you even listen to yourself?

He's a one man theocracy.

Bake the cake, issue the license, or quit? Your call...
aka be run out of business for having a religious belief,be forced to go against state law or be sued for not bending to political correctness. Damn yall got a great country! Unemployment is high as hell so lets create some more unemployed folks because they refuse to bake your butt fuck cake. Yet you are more than allowed to NOT make a anti homosexual cake...pot meet kettle.

aka be run out of business for having a religious belief,be forced to go against state law or be sued for not bending to political correctness. Damn yall got a great country! Unemployment is high as hell so lets create some more unemployed folks because they refuse to bake your butt fuck cake. Yet you are more than allowed to NOT make a anti homosexual cake...pot meet kettle.

Many do, they are called churches, and private clubs. What I do is my job, and following the law, whether I like said laws or not.
You didn't answer my question.
Let me restate it: Tomorrow, you walk into work and receive a memo from the CEO: Effective immediately, XYZ Corporation will no longer serve Blacks, gays, Muslims or the morbidly obese.
Would you continue to work there?

Economic terrorism. For this fact alone think its time to pick a republican candidate and start helping them get elected...Cruz,Paul or Huckabee looks the best since obviously even though I am NOT a christian I see where this is headed and ANYONE with ANY religion is going to be forced to go AGAINST their first amendment rights thanks to faggots....its time to just shoot the motherfuckers as they walk in....get it over with...kept the ******* in place for a while. I guarantee it was a BAD time to piss off a large segment of the population with this garbage ruling. Done went and energized social conservatives,christians etc to actually get behind a candidate and vote. Enjoy the next 4 years boy. As usual faggot lovers could care less about the first amendment as long as their butt fuck cake gets made but no one said it had to taste or look good good luck with THAT kind of lawsuit bitch.

You didn't answer my question.
Let me restate it: Tomorrow, you walk into work and receive a memo from the CEO: Effective immediately, XYZ Corporation will no longer serve Blacks, gays, Muslims or the morbidly obese.
Would you continue to work there?
Would I? No, but that's because I have morals and follow the laws, which usually makes such things illegal...

Economic terrorism. For this fact alone think its time to pick a republican candidate and start helping them get elected...Cruz,Paul or Huckabee looks the best since obviously even though I am NOT a christian I see where this is headed and ANYONE with ANY religion is going to be forced to go AGAINST their first amendment rights thanks to faggots....its time to just shoot the motherfuckers as they walk in....get it over with...kept the ******* in place for a while. I guarantee it was a BAD time to piss off a large segment of the population with this garbage ruling. Done went and energized social conservatives,christians etc to actually get behind a candidate and vote. Enjoy the next 4 years boy. As usual faggot lovers could care less about the first amendment as long as their butt fuck cake gets made but no one said it had to taste or look good good luck with THAT kind of lawsuit bitch.
Baking a cake is not serving God, and neither is issuing marriage licenses to the members of the public...

Forum List

Back