ncaa championship badgers vs duke

Badgers will win
I wouldn't put serious money on either team but this is a great game. Duke hanging in there. Okafor has scored zero in the second half so far. Duke down 2 but draws the charge. Got away with one earlier.

This ones gonna hurt. I'm glad not to have a pony in this race. If my pony was going to lose a heartbreaker that will haunt them.

Duke got hot at the end, but let me tell you that out of bounds play that the refs messed up was huge.

The All-Great File

Duke won in 1991 (v Kansas), 1992 (v Michigan), 2001 (v Arizona), 2010 (v Butler), and now in 2015 (v Wisconsin).

That's 5 which is really impressive. You're on a ledger that includes the likes of UCLA, Kentucky, Indiana, and North Carolina.

I think this win could add something nice to the region-type of schools that Duke represents socially (i.e., Seton Hall, Maryland, Syracuse, UCLA, etc.) as well as those Duke represents divisionally (i.e., North Carolina, Wake Forest, etc.).

I'd be very excited about an engaging Duke-Seton Hall game next season. What is is about the Duke Blue Devils and the Seton Hall Pirates that reminds people of sportmanlike conduct intrigue?

Remember Dehere-Laettner or Danny Hurley-Bobby Hurley (from the 1990s)?

It's nice that Duke won, since undefeated Kentucky was knocked off --- might as well find some dynasty-themed champagne.

:afro:

Bobby Hurley (Wikipedia)

duke-ad.jpg

Forum List

Back