Kamala Harris lies, claims NCAA women “Were not allowed to have a bracket until 2022.” Blatant and verifiable lie. The womens tourney goes back to 72

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NCAA_Division_I_women's_basketball_tournament

“The tournament was preceded by the AIAW women's basketball tournament, which was organized by the Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) from 1972 to 1982. Basketball was one of 12 women's sports added to the NCAA championship program for the 1981–82 school year“

1712517744068.jpeg

Kamala said, ”Women were not allowed to have a bracket until 2022.”

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE TALKING ABOUT?

In 20 seconds I found the womens bracket from 2017.

The tourney goes back to 1972 origins.

Why lie?

Attachments

• 1712516970726.gif
    1712516970726.gif
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
  • 1712517583734.jpeg
    1712517583734.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1712517676633.jpeg
    1712517676633.jpeg
    23.3 KB · Views: 0

“The tournament was preceded by the AIAW women's basketball tournament, which was organized by the Association for Intercollegiate Athletics for Women (AIAW) from 1972 to 1982. Basketball was one of 12 women's sports added to the NCAA championship program for the 1981–82 school year“

View attachment 928618

Why lie?

When it comes to brains, Kamala blows.

It's not a lie if she believes it.

And she believes a lot of crazy shit.

It's not like womens sports are worth watching anyway.

The lie is the point, not the sport.

If the women WERE NOT ALLOWED to have a bracket until 2022, how did I just post one from 2017?

That Was my point.

The cult sees these lies over and over and over…and they do not care…unless it was a conservative that lied…..THEN THEY CARE.

Frauds.

A LIE is a statement that is known by the speaker to be false when it is uttered.

It serves no good purpose to describe an honest mistake as a lie.

View attachment 928618

Why lie?

Why Lie?

🤔

Well, first off, she’s a Democrat. And they all know that the MSM will protect them. And that's because the MSM is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Secondly, she's as dumb as a rock and always appears to be on some sort of drugs. Maybe that was her cocaine in the White House?

Basketball is the sport of blacks. Shouldn't she know the sport's history of her own people?

She is trying to say that her admin gave womens college basketball a tournament.

She is trying to say misogyny is why women did not have a brackets.

Why Lie?

🤔

Well, first off, she’s a Democrat. And they all know that the MSM will protect them. And that's because the MSM is as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Secondly, she's as dumb as a rock and always appears to be on some sort of drugs. Maybe that was her cocaine in the White House?

I think she is trying to characterize the country as inherently misogynist and it was her and Joe that saved women.

The lying beotch said no womens bracket until 2022. Thats a pants of fire 20,000 Pinocchios lie.

A LIE is a statement that is known by the speaker to be false when it is uttered.

It serves no good purpose to describe an honest mistake as a lie.
How was this an honest mistake?

How did you crawl into her head and read her brain?

It is a fucking lie….

Link to Kamala’s apology, retraction, and correction.

Forum List

Back