ncaa championship badgers vs duke

Dukes got it, my bruvva

I sawwy bout them wombat weasles

Badgers will win
Being from michigan I can't help point out you squeaked one out against msu in the big 10 championship in fact if our guy made his shot we beat you. That wasn't a guarantee win you got lucky. And duke beat us by 20. You ain't guarantee n anything. You will shit if they pull it off. Me too.

That being said Go Badgers! Go big 10. Why give coach k another notch in his belt. How many does the Wisconsin coach have zero? Lol. I'm going to be rooting against you but secretly for your boys.

Dukes got it, my bruvva

Who roots for duke? You must be from Hazard County. No? Luke? Daisy? Uncle Jessey?
A young impressionable child during rlthe laettner/hurley/hill years, thats who.

I usually root for the underdog types. Duke gets all the best recruits every year.
Duke has lost many times since I was a boy.

When i was a kid, though, kids didnt have their "man ethics" yet of not being front runners.

But i like the yankees and giants, both of them sucked horrible ass back then. I liked them cuz of family.

I idolized michael jordan. Except north carolina of course.

I idolized duke.

Those were b/c of front running.

I miss Mike : (

Not looking good for wisconsin. Its like the beginning of a boxing match where you can just see the difference in talent. I dont think Wisconsin can keep this up. But what do I know.

Duke a
Dukes got it, my bruvva

Who roots for duke? You must be from Hazard County. No? Luke? Daisy? Uncle Jessey?
A young impressionable child during rlthe laettner/hurley/hill years, thats who.

I usually root for the underdog types. Duke gets all the best recruits every year.

When i was a kid, though, kids didnt have their "man ethics" yet of not being front runners.

But i like the yankees and giants, both of them sucked horrible ass back then. I liked them cuz of family.

I idolized duke.

Duke always beat my teams so I can't like them. My 91 year old grandmother loved coach k because she saw him pray once. Plus they always play duke games on espn and yaya loves winners. She didn't even care her nephew played for msu and we are Greeks from Sparta. She liked duke. She's watching now from heaven. Lol. Crazy lady.

• Thanks
Reactions: GT
Dukes got it, my bruvva

I idolized duke.

Yea duke has lost many times. That will happen when you make the finals 11 or so times.

Strange how different the lives are for the winners and losers. Legendary if you win.

They have the home teams streams for the final four and not the championship game? What kind of horse shit is that? Well....Duke unofficially has a home team stream. Bill Rafferty is being a little network bitch boy for Duke.

Forum List

Back