NC up a creek

But they can be rapists and pedos. Anyone can be

Then don't use the public bathrooms if you are affaid.

Anyone can be anything criminal. What will you do hide at home for the rest of your life?

A taxi, a bus, walking down the street, in a store, at church, at school, at work...... If you are afraid, seek help.

The rest of the people will accept transgender as just people and not prejudge and accuse them of crimes they are not committing (as a group).

Are you afraid everytime you take medicine that you will have a reaction and "flip out" against others? Are you afraid others taking medicine will attack you?

You are just being unfair to transgenders by making a man with a beard walk into the girls room to pee and a woman in a dress walk into the mens room.

It might only be the last hundred years that surgery could change a man, but transgenders have been around as long as written history. Other state and countries have no problem with them going to bathrooms, why should NC?

The bill is discrimination and violates federal law.

If people want privacy, close the stall door, and stop worrying about who is in the next stall.
. Let me say this... You say don't use the public restrooms if your afraid, therefore giving up yet another right in this nation for political correctness gone rogue now ? If my grand daughter says pa-pa I need to go the the restroom, then all I can say to you is that she will be taken, and there best not be no weird crap going on when she is trusting me to be taking her to a safe and clean place, and one that is expected to be normal. Messing with people's children is playing with pure fire if you ask me.

All's the left cares about is the couple percent of the population, and if they are comfortable. They could give a fuck about the rest of us.
if you're uncomfortable, that's your problem according to these people.
the left, and transgenders are fucking over the top narcicistic.

You should be more secure with yourself and not be uncomfortable that a woman may be in the bathroom with you. What are you trying to hide?

Actually that would be fine with me personally, I would love to wave my cock around in the face of a woman who barged in.
I'm thinking more of people who are uncomfortable, the elderly, the people who simply want some privacy from the opposite sex.
i dont believe you. You already whined about the prospect of a woman being in the same restroom with you. i guessing you would need some tweezers and a microscope so someone could see you waving your cock.

Actually, as part of gender reassignment surgery, there is a period of time where the person undergoing the surgery has to live and act as a full blown female (usually when they are undergoing hormone therapy), in order to make the transition easier.

So yeah, what about those people as well?

Oh wait............you were making a joke..................but the trouble is, post op surgery participants don't have periods either (but then again, they never had ovaries).

Sorry that I stepped on your joke, but there is a group of people undergoing gender reassignment that are required to live as the sex they are becoming. Do those people have to stop using public bathrooms while going through transition? And, do post op people have to use the bathroom they were born as or the one they became?

Here's the thing. Transgender people who decide to go the surgical route are an itsy bitsy eensy beensy teeny tiny minority outlier of the human population. It's a bad idea to make big sweeping public policy decisions based on outliers. Up until now, men dressed as women in restrooms have been largely tolerated due to the fact that they just went about their business and we gals neither noticed nor bothered with them as long as they left us alone. That's what Civil Society does...smooths out the friction on its own. When the Government gets involved, we have a giant ideological conflict. Many of our problems today are because Big Government has crushed and replaced Civil Society...with the counter balance being an increase in Anarchy.

And that is the true accomplishment of Progressivism: Replacing Voluntary, Informal Civil Society with one part Big Government and the other part Anarchy.

Hopenchange!

So, if the men were noticed, but tolerated as long as everyone left each other alone, then why is it necessary for NC to create this law?

Because Progs around the country are busily deconstructing our social mores and values.
How are they doing that? Dont you have the courage and fortitude to hold onto your values and beliefs?

They are doing it via laws, regulations, and social bullying. Just ask the Bakers who refused to make a gay wedding cake. You all are all for Tolerance....as long as everyone thinks, says, and does what you want.

It is discrimination too.

We are all just people.

Actually, as part of gender reassignment surgery, there is a period of time where the person undergoing the surgery has to live and act as a full blown female (usually when they are undergoing hormone therapy), in order to make the transition easier.

Oh wait............you were making a joke..................but the trouble is, post op surgery participants don't have periods either (but then again, they never had ovaries).

Sorry that I stepped on your joke, but there is a group of people undergoing gender reassignment that are required to live as the sex they are becoming. Do those people have to stop using public bathrooms while going through transition? And, do post op people have to use the bathroom they were born as or the one they became?

Here's the thing. Transgender people who decide to go the surgical route are an itsy bitsy eensy beensy teeny tiny minority outlier of the human population. It's a bad idea to make big sweeping public policy decisions based on outliers. Up until now, men dressed as women in restrooms have been largely tolerated due to the fact that they just went about their business and we gals neither noticed nor bothered with them as long as they left us alone. That's what Civil Society does...smooths out the friction on its own. When the Government gets involved, we have a giant ideological conflict. Many of our problems today are because Big Government has crushed and replaced Civil Society...with the counter balance being an increase in Anarchy.

And that is the true accomplishment of Progressivism: Replacing Voluntary, Informal Civil Society with one part Big Government and the other part Anarchy.

Hopenchange!

So, if the men were noticed, but tolerated as long as everyone left each other alone, then why is it necessary for NC to create this law?

Because Progs around the country are busily deconstructing our social mores and values.
How are they doing that? Dont you have the courage and fortitude to hold onto your values and beliefs?

They are doing it via laws, regulations, and social bullying. Just ask the Bakers who refused to make a gay wedding cake. You all are all for Tolerance....as long as everyone thinks, says, and does what you want.
There is no law, regulation, or social bullying that could stop me from keeping my social mores and values. Your personal constitution is pretty weak if they can.

Hopenchange!

There is no law, regulation, or social bullying that could stop me from keeping my social mores and values. Your personal constitution is pretty weak if they can.

Get off your high donkey, bub.

Others violating my values and mores in no way lessens my personal conviction.

I doubt that you are an expert in Public Women's Restrooms. And the Prog agenda extends into private premises, which I've found to be generally Quite Clean.
One doesnt need to be an expert in public womens restrooms to know they are nasty. I've heard from more than a few women how disgusting they are.

That must have been after the Pre-Op Transwimmins did their thing with the seat down.
i didnt know pre-ops had periods.

Hopenchange!
Why is it that those on the right rail against big government when it comes to laws and rules that protect the environment, that protect workers, that provide a safety net for the most vulnerable citizens, BUT are ALL FOR BIG GOVERNMENT when it comes to laws that dictate who can use what bathroom, who can marry who, and what you can and cannot do in your bedroom. The hypocrisy is as thick as flies.

Last edited:
Since the NC law states that you must use the bathroom of the gender you are on your birth certificate, what about those who have a sex change sometime in their adult life? They might have been born as a male, but have been surgically modified to be a female.

Born as a male, with male DNA, but sexual reassignment surgery. Which bathroom should they use?
. If they had that done, and they identify as the person they have become for many years in that respect, then would anyone really know or why would anyone know ? There won't be any issues with the new law in place, unless something goes wrong in the situation. Otherwise if something goes wrong, and an investigation results because of (say a perp tried to impersonate by being something that he or she is not), and they had done so to gain access to a restroom for nefarious purposes, then the new law would come into play against that person. Now in the investigation the law would require that the accused birth certificate be pulled, and this will help identify the person's real gender in the case. Then coupled with the offenses or charges levied against the perp, one of those charges would include being in violation of the new law if violated in that way. The way the law would be violated and would act as a deterrent, is to send a message to perps that if they use a restroom, and they act up while doing so, then they might find themselves in violation of the law that requires you to use the restroom that matches the gender on your birth certificate.

Get off your high donkey, bub.

Others violating my values and mores in no way lessens my personal conviction.
It shows you have a weak constitution if someone can deconstruct your social mores and values as you admittedly claim.

One doesnt need to be an expert in public womens restrooms to know they are nasty. I've heard from more than a few women how disgusting they are.

That must have been after the Pre-Op Transwimmins did their thing with the seat down.

Hopenchange!
Why is it that those on the right rail against big government when it comes to laws and rules that protect the environment, that protect workers, that provide a safety net for the most vulnerable citizens, BUR are ALL FOR BIG GOVERNMENT when it comes to laws that dictate who can use what bathroom, who can marry who, and what you can and cannot do in your bedroom. The hypocrisy is as thick as flies.
. How you group all that together is just crazy. Every law and situation is different.

13161763_634525146699258_4830467559895611244_o.jpg

Hopenchange!
Why is it that those on the right rail against big government when it comes to laws and rules that protect the environment, that protect workers, that provide a safety net for the most vulnerable citizens, BUR are ALL FOR BIG GOVERNMENT when it comes to laws that dictate who can use what bathroom, who can marry who, and what you can and cannot do in your bedroom. The hypocrisy is as thick as flies.
. How you group all that together is just crazy. Every law and situation is different.
Another conservative today that suffers from false equivalence told me the exact opposite.

Hopenchange!

All those burning strawmen aren't helping your environment, bub.

My personal preference is that the Progs quit using Big Government as a sledgehammer against the rest of us. If we didn't have this culture of 70+ genders on Facebook, GOTCHA regulations nobody comprehends, and the constant nanny-nagging harangue by you leftwing KILLJOYS , nobody would care if transgender shemales used the women's room.

Then don't use the public bathrooms if you are affaid.

Anyone can be anything criminal. What will you do hide at home for the rest of your life?

A taxi, a bus, walking down the street, in a store, at church, at school, at work...... If you are afraid, seek help.

The rest of the people will accept transgender as just people and not prejudge and accuse them of crimes they are not committing (as a group).

Are you afraid everytime you take medicine that you will have a reaction and "flip out" against others? Are you afraid others taking medicine will attack you?

You are just being unfair to transgenders by making a man with a beard walk into the girls room to pee and a woman in a dress walk into the mens room.

It might only be the last hundred years that surgery could change a man, but transgenders have been around as long as written history. Other state and countries have no problem with them going to bathrooms, why should NC?

The bill is discrimination and violates federal law.

If people want privacy, close the stall door, and stop worrying about who is in the next stall.
. Let me say this... You say don't use the public restrooms if your afraid, therefore giving up yet another right in this nation for political correctness gone rogue now ? If my grand daughter says pa-pa I need to go the the restroom, then all I can say to you is that she will be taken, and there best not be no weird crap going on when she is trusting me to be taking her to a safe and clean place, and one that is expected to be normal. Messing with people's children is playing with pure fire if you ask me.

All's the left cares about is the couple percent of the population, and if they are comfortable. They could give a fuck about the rest of us.

You should be more secure with yourself and not be uncomfortable that a woman may be in the bathroom with you. What are you trying to hide?

Actually that would be fine with me personally, I would love to wave my cock around in the face of a woman who barged in.
I'm thinking more of people who are uncomfortable, the elderly, the people who simply want some privacy from the opposite sex.
i dont believe you. You already whined about the prospect of a woman being in the same restroom with you. i guessing you would need some tweezers and a microscope so someone could see you waving your cock.

There are times I wouldn't give a fuck, and times I would want some privacy from the opposite sex (if there will be such a thing in the coming years).

Anyway, I'm thinking more of people like my deceased mother who would probably be freaked if someone waltzed into the rest room who was dressed like a woman, but obviously isn't.

I have to keep reminding myself however, that libs and trans don't give a fuck about anyone elses feeling but their own. Narcisistic pricks is what you are.

There are times I wouldn't give a fuck, and times I would want some privacy from the opposite sex (if there will be such a thing in the coming years).

Anyway, I'm thinking more of people like my deceased mother who would probably be freaked if someone waltzed into the rest room who was dressed like a woman, but obviously isn't.

I have to keep reminding myself however, that libs and trans don't give a fuck about anyone elses feeling but their own. Narcisistic pricks is what you are.
Sounds like a personal issue.

My mother is elderly and she doesnt give a shit. She thinks the law is bigoted and stupid as well.

Actually libs care more about others than conservatives. Thats why they try to take care of people that need assistance....even poverty stricken ignorant guys like yourself.

My mother is elderly and she doesnt give a shit. She thinks the law is bigoted and stupid as well.

Actually libs care more about others than conservatives. Thats why they try to take care of people that need assistance....even poverty stricken ignorant guys like yourself.

In this case, you care more about the feelings of 1%-2% of the entire population, than a sizeable % of the population that would like a little privacy from the opposite sex when they are in a locker room or rest room.
In fact, you could care less about those people.

I'm sure whites were freaked out when blacks began using the same bathroom, and they got over it.

Your mother is dead, so she does not care now does she?
You have a problem, get over it.

You probably would not many as transgender to see them in passing. If they are living as a woman, they should be allowed to use the girls bathroom.

. The libs take care of their own is what they do, meanwhile the ship sails away as everyone they hate drowns in it's wake.

In this case, you care more about the feelings of 1%-2% of the entire population, than a sizeable % of the population that would like a little privacy from the opposite sex when they are in a locker room or rest room.
In fact, you could care less about those people.
From what I understand more of the population care about the feelings of those 1-2% than dont care. Try again and this time use something credible instead of adding a lie to your whine.

Obviously in your ignorance you neglect to realize that locker rooms have nothing to do with this. Restrooms are different from locker rooms but I know this is too complicated for you to understand.

I'm sure whites were freaked out when blacks began using the same bathroom, and they got over it.

Your mother is dead, so she does not care now does she?
You have a problem, get over it.

You probably would not many as transgender to see them in passing. If they are living as a woman, they should be allowed to use the girls bathroom.
. The blacks should be appalled at what they are constantly being used for, but they haven't got a voice yet in liberal land have they ?.. Wonder when they will finally begin speaking for themselves instead of the libs using them and speaking for them ?

Forum List

Back