NC up a creek

You should be more secure with yourself and not be uncomfortable that a woman may be in the bathroom with you. What are you trying to hide?

Actually that would be fine with me personally, I would love to wave my cock around in the face of a woman who barged in.
I'm thinking more of people who are uncomfortable, the elderly, the people who simply want some privacy from the opposite sex.
i dont believe you. You already whined about the prospect of a woman being in the same restroom with you. i guessing you would need some tweezers and a microscope so someone could see you waving your cock.

There are times I wouldn't give a fuck, and times I would want some privacy from the opposite sex (if there will be such a thing in the coming years).

Anyway, I'm thinking more of people like my deceased mother who would probably be freaked if someone waltzed into the rest room who was dressed like a woman, but obviously isn't.

I have to keep reminding myself however, that libs and trans don't give a fuck about anyone elses feeling but their own. Narcisistic pricks is what you are.
Sounds like a personal issue.

My mother is elderly and she doesnt give a shit. She thinks the law is bigoted and stupid as well.

Actually libs care more about others than conservatives. Thats why they try to take care of people that need assistance....even poverty stricken ignorant guys like yourself.
. The libs take care of their own is what they do, meanwhile the ship sails away as everyone they hate drowns in it's wake.
I dont have a problem with any of that even if it was true. I wish the welfare check you get could be selectively cut off for you poor conservatives so you can pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.

You should be more secure with yourself and not be uncomfortable that a woman may be in the bathroom with you. What are you trying to hide?

Actually that would be fine with me personally, I would love to wave my cock around in the face of a woman who barged in.
I'm thinking more of people who are uncomfortable, the elderly, the people who simply want some privacy from the opposite sex.
i dont believe you. You already whined about the prospect of a woman being in the same restroom with you. i guessing you would need some tweezers and a microscope so someone could see you waving your cock.

There are times I wouldn't give a fuck, and times I would want some privacy from the opposite sex (if there will be such a thing in the coming years).

Anyway, I'm thinking more of people like my deceased mother who would probably be freaked if someone waltzed into the rest room who was dressed like a woman, but obviously isn't.

I have to keep reminding myself however, that libs and trans don't give a fuck about anyone elses feeling but their own. Narcisistic pricks is what you are.

I'm sure whites were freaked out when blacks began using the same bathroom, and they got over it.

Your mother is dead, so she does not care now does she?
You have a problem, get over it.

You probably would not many as transgender to see them in passing. If they are living as a woman, they should be allowed to use the girls bathroom.
. The blacks should be appalled at what they are constantly being used for, but they haven't got a voice yet in liberal land have they ?.. Wonder when they will finally begin speaking for themselves instead of the libs using them and speaking for them ?

They got their voice, and some never shut up

My mother is elderly and she doesnt give a shit. She thinks the law is bigoted and stupid as well.

Actually libs care more about others than conservatives. Thats why they try to take care of people that need assistance....even poverty stricken ignorant guys like yourself.
. The libs take care of their own is what they do, meanwhile the ship sails away as everyone they hate drowns in it's wake.
I dont have a problem with any of that even if it was true. I wish the welfare check you get could be selectively cut off for you poor conservatives so you can pull yourself up by your own bootstraps.
. Welfare check eh ? Now that's some funny stuff right there, and your dream of me becoming an Obamy dependent ain't happening, so dream on lib. You and ole Obamy want that bad in America, but your Obamy didn't have enough time to see it all through, and much less get it done.

All's the left cares about is the couple percent of the population, and if they are comfortable. They could give a fuck about the rest of us.
if you're uncomfortable, that's your problem according to these people.
the left, and transgenders are fucking over the top narcicistic.

I'm sure whites were freaked out when blacks began using the same bathroom, and they got over it.

Your mother is dead, so she does not care now does she?
You have a problem, get over it.

You probably would not many as transgender to see them in passing. If they are living as a woman, they should be allowed to use the girls bathroom.

See, there it is folks. The left is going to connect this rest room issue with civil right issues of the past.
I knew they would pull this shit, and it's strictly designed to shut you up, to end the conversation.

You don't want the opposite sex in the bathroom with you, therefore you're just like your father who didn't want a black in with him, and just like your grandfather who demanded blacks use other drinking fountains, and sit at the back of the bus.

I swear to fucking god I hate you mother fucking liberals with every breath I take !!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

In this case, you care more about the feelings of 1%-2% of the entire population, than a sizeable % of the population that would like a little privacy from the opposite sex when they are in a locker room or rest room.
In fact, you could care less about those people.
From what I understand more of the population care about the feelings of those 1-2% than dont care. Try again and this time use something credible instead of adding a lie to your whine.

Obviously in your ignorance you neglect to realize that locker rooms have nothing to do with this. Restrooms are different from locker rooms but I know this is too complicated for you to understand.

I said a sizeable % of the population asshole, I didn't say a majority. The point is there's a lot more that would like privacy from the opposite sex, than there are transgenders.
But again, you don't give a fuck about their feelings, you just care about those 1%-2%.

In this case, you care more about the feelings of 1%-2% of the entire population, than a sizeable % of the population that would like a little privacy from the opposite sex when they are in a locker room or rest room.
From what I understand more of the population care about the feelings of those 1-2% than dont care. Try again and this time use something credible instead of adding a lie to your whine.

Obviously in your ignorance you neglect to realize that locker rooms have nothing to do with this. Restrooms are different from locker rooms but I know this is too complicated for you to understand.

I said a sizeable % of the population asshole, I didn't say a majority. The point is there's a lot more that would like privacy from the opposite sex, than there are transgenders.
But again, you don't give a fuck about their feelings, you just care about those 1%-2%.
Dont get emotional. :laugh:

I said more care than dont care. You are the first person to mention a majority. Obviously you dont know what you are talking about because you just contradicted yourself. No there is not a lot more that would like privacy. If that were true then your wild claim about a majority would be needed to prove that.

No i dont give a fuck about your feelings. You are in the minority and a bigot. Those two dynamics make your opinion less than shit..

Horseshit!

is that what you are making for your dinner tonight?
Do you have a daughter? A true XX chromosome female? Do you want her sharing a bathroom with a rapist who likes to wear dresses as a disguise? Sounds like you would be DElighted.

Transgendered people identify with those of the opposite gender in every way, from mannerisms, to dress, to who they prefer sexually. Incidentally, it's not little girls, it's full grown men that 98 percent of trangendered males will prefer.

And..................most of the pedophiles who prey on children do so with children of the opposite gender of the pedophile.

Might wanna do some research and find out the truth.

Identify? I guess biology means nothing?

Guess we will see

What more powerful Gid is there then one that can change a persons sex!

I guess that makes a lot of the doctors up in Trinidad CO (sex change capital of the US), "Gid's" then eh?

BTW................yet another good question...............if a person was born male, then got sexual reassignment surgery, do they still have to use the male restroom? Remember, the law says whatever sex you were at birth, but says nothing about what could happen when you become an adult.

Nope, NC screwed the pooch on this one. If they hadn't started that stupid law, most conservatives would be ignorant of this issue, and would have continued to use their bathrooms in peace.

A surgically altered dick.........

Still a dick.

We see now where the DOJ is headed with this. They want "MEN" only rest rooms and "WOMEN" only rest rooms compared to "WHITE" only rest rooms and "COLORED" only rest rooms from the past.
Soon it will be viewed as a civil rights violation to have gender segregated rest rooms and locker rooms.

Did you ever believe you would see something like this in your lifetime ?

That's exactly how it must end if th DOJ is successful

A trans male will be considered simalar to a woman, so denying access will be discriminatory

And a male will be considered similar to the trans male, so denying access will also be discrimatory.

Don't think this can end with restrooms either, that's not how civil rights work. It MUST include lockers and showers as well.

Majority Of Americans Oppose ‘Bathroom Bills’ Aimed At Transgender Americans
A new CNN/ORC poll shows that a majority of Americans oppose bills restricting the right of transgender Americans to use the restroom corresponding with the gender they identify with, an issue that has received renewed national attention…
Horseshit!

is that what you are making for your dinner tonight?
. No, horseshit ideology is what you Leftists are trying to feed the rest of us.

Since the NC law states that you must use the bathroom of the gender you are on your birth certificate, what about those who have a sex change sometime in their adult life? They might have been born as a male, but have been surgically modified to be a female.

Born as a male, with male DNA, but sexual reassignment surgery. Which bathroom should they use?

No, that is impossible. Doctors can never create a Man from a Woman, or a Woman from a Man.

Why do liberals want pedophile men to use the same bathroom, showers and lockers that our daughters use? Can they defend that to the voting public?
What fertilizer do you use on your strawmen? They are extremely large and idiotic.
Look dumbass. Prove to us a male pedophile or rapist will not have free access to your gender neutral restrooms and showers with women? You can't.

Why do liberals want pedophile men to use the same bathroom, showers and lockers that our daughters use? Can they defend that to the voting public?
What fertilizer do you use on your strawmen? They are extremely large and idiotic.
Look dumbass. Prove to us a male pedophile or rapist will not have free access to your gender neutral restrooms and showers with women? You can't.
Look dummy. Prove to us male pedophiles or rapists dont already have free access to restrooms and showers with women? You cant.

Last edited:
Nope, NC screwed the pooch on this one. If they hadn't started that stupid law, most conservatives would be ignorant of this issue, and would have continued to use their bathrooms in peace.
NC had to come up with a law because idiot Libs were pushing the narrative that men can use women's restrooms. Transgendered females are still males. Don't pull rational people into your delusion.

I said more care than dont care. You are the first person to mention a majority. Obviously you dont know what you are talking about because you just contradicted yourself. No there is not a lot more that would like privacy. If that were true then your wild claim about a majority would be needed to prove that.

No i dont give a fuck about your feelings. You are in the minority and a bigot. Those two dynamics make your opinion less than shit..

Uh oh ! :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Poll Shows The Majority Of Americans Oppose Transgender People Using Preferred Bathroom

A troubling new poll has found that the majority of Americans are not on board with letting transgender individuals use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity.

According to the poll conducted by CBS News, 59 percent of Americans believe that transgender individuals should use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender they were assigned at birth, while 26 percent are comfortable with self-determination when it comes to choosing which bathroom to use.

The survey asked participants to choose between the statements “Transgendered [sic] students should use the bathrooms/locker rooms of their birth gender” and “Transgendered [sic] students should use the bathrooms/locker rooms of their preferred gender.”

The results are upsetting to say the least.

The use of public restrooms, locker rooms and changing rooms by transgender individuals has long been a polarizing issue. In early 2013, transgender first-grader Coy Mathis was barred from using the girl’s restroom at her school. The case sparked a national debate about school policies for transgender children, with the court eventually ruling that Mathis should have been allowed to use the bathroom of her choice.

Legislation has since been passed in other parts of the country in an effort to counter institutionalized discrimination against the transgender community. In California, for example, lawmakers passed a bill last year that allows transgender public school students to use the restroom and play on the sports teams that correspond with their gender identity.

Poll Shows The Majority Of Americans Oppose Transgender People Using Preferred Bathroom

A troubling new poll has found that the majority of Americans are not on board with letting transgender individuals use the bathroom that corresponds with their gender identity.

According to the poll conducted by CBS News, 59 percent of Americans believe that transgender individuals should use the bathroom that corresponds with the gender they were assigned at birth, while 26 percent are comfortable with self-determination when it comes to choosing which bathroom to use.

The survey asked participants to choose between the statements “Transgendered [sic] students should use the bathrooms/locker rooms of their birth gender” and “Transgendered [sic] students should use the bathrooms/locker rooms of their preferred gender.”

The use of public restrooms, locker rooms and changing rooms by transgender individuals has long been a polarizing issue. In early 2013, transgender first-grader Coy Mathis was barred from using the girl’s restroom at her school. The case sparked a national debate about school policies for transgender children, with the court eventually ruling that Mathis should have been allowed to use the bathroom of her choice.

Legislation has since been passed in other parts of the country in an effort to counter institutionalized discrimination against the transgender community. In California, for example, lawmakers passed a bill last year that allows transgender public school students to use the restroom and play on the sports teams that correspond with their gender identity.

Just think how that number will grow when the public realzes that, if declared a civil right, it includes lockers and showers.

Just think how that number will grow when the public realzes that, if declared a civil right, it includes lockers and showers.

Liberals and trannies won't care though, as long as they are able to bully their way to their goal.

Look dumbass.....allowing transgender people access to the bathroom of their choice does not make that bathroom gender neutral. male Prove to us that this law will prevent a pedophile or rapist invading a bathroom if they are so inclined.

Forum List

Back